Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Oct 26, 2010 Read more: TwinCities.com 26,320
Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Read more
Smiling Slew

Seattle, WA

#23043 Jun 27, 2012
Better, than working hard, studying, or addressing the topic, huh Turd blossom...
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#23044 Jun 27, 2012
Turd Stewie blows.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23045 Jun 27, 2012
Another one we enjoyed! Thanks,Stevie.

Seems Slew and WTF are of the same mold.Delete them.But keep up the jokes!
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

#23046 Jun 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Seems you have a poor sense of humor, too.. Nice you've forgotten the REALLY old jokes, huh ???(yourself)

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#23047 Jun 28, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Thanks, Whitey! Glad you enjoy them. It seems that WTF, and his buddy Slew, are pitifully incapable of enjoying themselves. They are typical liberals, though, and this is how liberals act. Anyway you have a great day, today!!!

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#23048 Jun 28, 2012
A priest, a wizard, and an engineer are sentenced to be beheaded. The priest is first and is offered a final request, to which he asks to pray. After saying a few words, he steps up to the guillotine. The blade falls, and an inch above his neck, its stops. He yells wildly "My God has saved me!"

Seeing this miracle, his captors release him.

The wizard steps up, and he in turn asks to say a few words before his death. He says a few words in an unknown tongue, points at the guillotine, and then puts his head down to be lopped off. Again, an inch above his head the blade stops. He shouts wildly, "My magic has saved me!" He, too, is released.

The engineer is then led up to the block and says, "For my last request, I would like to face up so I can see my death coming." He is placed looking up and, just before they release the blade, he shouts, "WAIT! I see what the problem is!"

Engineers! You gotta love 'em!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23049 Jun 28, 2012
Let's see, you hate education and expect to get lucky to pay for it ??? TEABAGGER ???
wtf

Corbin, KY

#23050 Jun 28, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
A priest, a wizard, and an engineer are sentenced to be beheaded. The priest is first and is offered a final request, to which he asks to pray. After saying a few words, he steps up to the guillotine. The blade falls, and an inch above his neck, its stops. He yells wildly "My God has saved me!"
Seeing this miracle, his captors release him.
The wizard steps up, and he in turn asks to say a few words before his death. He says a few words in an unknown tongue, points at the guillotine, and then puts his head down to be lopped off. Again, an inch above his head the blade stops. He shouts wildly, "My magic has saved me!" He, too, is released.
The engineer is then led up to the block and says, "For my last request, I would like to face up so I can see my death coming." He is placed looking up and, just before they release the blade, he shouts, "WAIT! I see what the problem is!"
Engineers! You gotta love 'em!
Then the Priest raped the Engineer.

Lmfao
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23051 Jun 28, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Whitey! Glad you enjoy them. It seems that WTF, and his buddy Slew, are pitifully incapable of enjoying themselves. They are typical liberals, though, and this is how liberals act. Anyway you have a great day, today!!!
Old jokes, like you're posting... prove ONLY teabaggers enjoy the SAME JOKES FOR MILLENNIUM, because they DUMB ! At lease, you lowered the bar for the senile guy.
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#23052 Jun 28, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Old jokes, like you're posting... prove ONLY teabaggers enjoy the SAME JOKES FOR MILLENNIUM, because they DUMB ! At lease, you lowered the bar for the senile guy.
Dumb=Repuglican
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23053 Jun 28, 2012
Just for the Hell of It,have you read your above post?
because they dumb--at lease--now you laugh at my use of who,or,whom,again please! You see,some things just are not important to uou or to me.This has been so for years.At lease--a contract?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23054 Jun 28, 2012
Said before,you and WTF are of the same breed.He also did not even notice.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23055 Jun 28, 2012
What is important is this Health Care of Obummer`s.What is important is the fact we can not afford Obummer for another 4 years.Vote for the new breed of politician--Tea Party--persons devoted to the constitution and to repeal of Obummer Care!!Less goverment,smaller goverment,return to the States the right to self determine for the people.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#23056 Jun 28, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Just for the Hell of It,have you read your above post?
because they dumb--at lease--now you laugh at my use of who,or,whom,again please! You see,some things just are not important to uou or to me.This has been so for years.At lease--a contract?
Great day for Democrats!

We win!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23057 Jun 28, 2012
And the Country with all the middle class of people lose!!
Four More Years

Corbin, KY

#23058 Jun 28, 2012
whitehair wrote:
What is important is this Health Care of Obummer`s.What is important is the fact we can not afford Obummer for another 4 years.Vote for the new breed of politician--Tea Party--persons devoted to the constitution and to repeal of Obummer Care!!Less goverment,smaller goverment,return to the States the right to self determine for the people.
Not happening dumbass!

Lmfao
wtf

Corbin, KY

#23059 Jun 28, 2012
whitehair wrote:
And the Country with all the middle class of people lose!!
You lost dipsh-t.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23060 Jun 28, 2012
Better go talk to Slew,dipstick,There is nothing to win or lose,yet!

Second thoughts apparently came to some on the SCOTUS.They said the Obummer Health Care was constitutional,but they did not rule on it being good or bad for the Country.There is much in this ruling that will have to be unraveled.One question is if the States will be better off or less better off to skip out on the Bill.Five years is a short time for a States budget to have to take over as indicated on medicaid.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#23061 Jun 28, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Better go talk to Slew,dipstick,There is nothing to win or lose,yet!
Second thoughts apparently came to some on the SCOTUS.They said the Obummer Health Care was constitutional,but they did not rule on it being good or bad for the Country.There is much in this ruling that will have to be unraveled.One question is if the States will be better off or less better off to skip out on the Bill.Five years is a short time for a States budget to have to take over as indicated on medicaid.
You are a sore loser.

Lmfao
tax and tax more

United States

#23062 Jun 28, 2012
WooHoo it's a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!

Let's get to taxing some mofos!!

WooHoo it's a great day to invent some taxes!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren and Sheila 20 hr kitty 22
Angie escudero Thu ms high and mity-not 2
What is the deal with the saw mill off 218? Apr 15 southerncitygirl 3
Shawn Owens Apr 14 How bout this 2
hot guys Apr 13 Cvilla 5
John Frank Apr 13 Mustard 26
Karnes Dyno REV Engine (Jul '07) Apr 13 Roaddog 1,207
More from around the web

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE