lost dog-black and white chihuahua/te...

lost dog-black and white chihuahua/terrier mix

Posted in the Greensburg Forum

want to help

Bedias, TX

#1 Jun 13, 2009
have found this dog and it has been at my house for the past few days. It is staying with my dog. If you know of anyone who has lost it, please post. We live by Green County High School.
nosey

Centerville, TX

#2 Jun 14, 2009
my friend lost hers the other day shes on a walker and cant get out she lives on durham st if it is hers she will be so glad post how to find out
discouraged

Rineyville, KY

#3 Jun 15, 2009
nosey wrote:
my friend lost hers the other day shes on a walker and cant get out she lives on durham st if it is hers she will be so glad post how to find out
you can email me at [email protected]
discouraged

Rineyville, KY

#4 Jun 15, 2009
discouraged wrote:
<quoted text>you can email me at [email protected]
or you can come up to iga where i work and describe the dog and we'll see if it's your friends, i hope it is. also i will go up and down durham street after work and ask if it is anyones=thank you
nosey

Doniphan, MO

#5 Jun 16, 2009
thank you it was my friends now if i could just find my cat she has been missingfor 3 weeks she is black and white long hair big tail if anyone knows of heri live on coakley st

“Smile more”

Since: Jan 09

Greensburg

#6 Jun 19, 2009
Bump it up....
TvTommy

Lake Worth, FL

#7 Jun 19, 2009
Do you still have your children,or are they missing in action?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr good news 169,900
The new manger at Taco Bell 3 hr Amy Chad 2
cje 3 hr Mister Clean 2
Bethlehem Baptist Church Wed Read the Bible 14
Missy Robertson Wed Lotstosay 1
Mike Campbell / George Michael Campbell Wed Gross 1
News Special Links List: Double Cola, Ski, Greensbur... (Mar '08) Nov 14 kcclark 30

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages