Heather Ray(bad mom)
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No Way

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Feb 11, 2013
Looks like this girl might be goin back to guys seen her at a location with some little guy and they were all smoothie smooch but I'm thinkin dang dude if you only new what you was gettin into
Iseeyou

Vine Grove, KY

#23 Feb 17, 2013
So unbelievable !!!!
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Mar 2, 2013
So everyone says this girl was gay right? Her and Bimbo were seen at Walmart last week together at the service desk cashing a check and he have her money and they left the store together but I seen her in Lebanon at little ceaser working there but sure looked to me like something was up cause she was standing out back smoking with another guy smoking and when I pulled from drive thru before he went back in he leaned in to her and kissed her so I think someone could be so wrong
HaHa

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Mar 3, 2013
I think this Heather girl is jenn sister all I wanna say is jenn should disown the whole family cause she is such a better person than they are and more prettier to
troy

Louisville, KY

#26 Mar 3, 2013
No way
jennifer

Greenbrier, AR

#27 Mar 4, 2013
Thanks haha and bite me troy but haha she is my sister and I will never dis own none of them I love my family and no matter what they do to me or anyone eles I will be there for them
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Mar 4, 2013
Didnt both of them give there kids away ?? I think so
HaHa

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Mar 4, 2013
Hey Curious go f¥%k yourself it ain't none of your business what goes on
jennifer

Greenbrier, AR

#30 Mar 4, 2013
Sorry curious i live with all three of my kids so eat a dick u bastered

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Newtons new house 3 hr ol joe 37
HOTTT GUY THAT Works at Brothers BBQ?? (Oct '15) 3 hr Creeper 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr now 148,939
Who are the worse people in greensburg 10 hr america 21
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat HOMEEE 644
Tyler Burton Jun 23 TRUTH 11
becca milby shuffett (May '12) Jun 22 Easy pie 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages