Heather Ray(bad mom)
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wanna Beat you

Means, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Wow is all can be said about her.This last time she was on here i remember some people were she is from was all bashing Bimbo and sayin he wouldn't let her see her daughter,so like i just found out that in the divorce she gave him residental custody of the little girl so come on people no mother just steps away and does this,i think she had done something really bad and didn't want it all to come out or she just plannly didn't want to be a mom to this little girl . i hope for the 2 up in indiana read this and eat your words and now you see your little b#^ch cousin is a truely low life that didn't care about her little girl and only told you what she wanted to tell you,
Nunnu

Means, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Looks like she got what she deserves this time.He has put up with her bullcrap for way to long and she always got everything like a 2 yr old kid would.
Interested

Means, KY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
So wish i could of put myself in Heather shoes cause i sure the hell wouldn't have messed up what that girl had
MAD DOG

Means, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
people get a life
No No

Newport, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Nasty people
Heather

Newport, KY

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Look what i do is my business not none of anyone else and im sure i aint the only one thats ever done something that yall dont like.
Lisa Jane

Means, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Heather that is the lowest any mother could be,u don't deserve to even be pert of your childs life,i hope this all bites you in the a**
pallmall

Russellville, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2012
SHE WENT GAY
midkjung

Russellville, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2012
lol
Muffin ho

New York, NY

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Left her daughter for a skank that everybody has took turns on bet that thing is rank
larry hunt

Louisville, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Smelly
Angela may

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Look ppl Heather isn't a bad person she loves Katelyn I know I was around her a lot u just can't fake that kind of love yeah she might have gave Kateyln to bim but have u stop to think maybe she couldn't give Kate the life Bim can and will. U shouldn't judge b4 u know what's happened just sayn and no Heather won't talk to me cause I speak what I want but that still don't give ppl rights to judge ur not God she will pay for it not u now let it all go its over
really

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Heather you kept sayin its all bimbo fault but you left your daughter I could never ever leave my daughter like that how are you gonna feel when she gets older and asks where's my mom and she understands when bimbo or a new mom says she ran off with another girl and she hates you for leavin her cause trust me deep down she will love but hate you all at the same time I know how it feels and it kills me all the time to think about so tell me which is more important raven you girlfriend or your little girl your own flesh and blood
d bo jackson

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Bimbos hot!
Bimbo

New York, NY

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Hey people just wanna say thanks for y'all's concern but come on let's all let this drop , I really don't want my kids growin up seein this ok . Yes we all make mistakes but no one can take care of that but god himself so let's let that man take care of what needs to be done when that time comes .. Katelyn is in very good hands and is gonna have a wounderful life . This all may look bad and some of it is but I'm gonna do everything in the world possible for my kids to stay happy and so far they are happier now than they have ever been. Yep I have found someone new and she is amazing and things are great the kids are happy and so are we . No one should go hatin on heather cause I don't hate her myself . If she is happy then let her be .matter of fact I wanna thank her for everything she done to me so Thank you .. Cause I wouldn't be the lucky person I am today and found a wounderful girl if anything had been done different !!!!!!!!!! Everyone happy new year
Gibson

Elkview, WV

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Is bimbo ? Ray ray
Hoho

New York, NY

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Nope that's what heather calls her nasty girl ray ray
tickle

Tucker, GA

#19 Jan 2, 2013
I love pue
someone

Doniphan, MO

#20 Jan 5, 2013
Umm Heather and Bimbo are both good parents. None of this concerns any of you. So before you judge yall need to take a good hard look at your own life. I am sure they would be so happy if yall would just leave them alone but of course we all know how green county folks are. Always in other peoples buisness. They both are happy, so yall can stop with all the talking.
jennifer

Sheridan, AR

#21 Feb 4, 2013
That right somone it is green county they have nofhing better to do then run that mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ty Ray 1 hr Just my thoughts 12
does your co road need work?? Fri Shawn 5
Who winning the president race Fri Shawn 1
Single Men Fri Amy 4
why do old dogs leave home to die (May '10) Fri Frank 30
Dx Wireless Fri Adam 4
Who's the best chiropractor around?? (Oct '12) Fri Adam 12

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance