First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Guess WHO?”

Since: May 07

louisville ky

#1 Jul 2, 2007
I was told people in Green sells those pain pills I know here were I live the selling of drugs is running rapid something needs to be done about the sale of these pills. Its a shame that anyone would take those things, I hope people know that when you take them and you have NO PAIN then all your doning is getting hooked on them. So if anyone out there knows anyone that takes these little pills Please Stop!
big hunter

Leitchfield, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2007
if you hurt or are in pain take those pain pills
Prayer Power

Glendale, KY

#4 Sep 3, 2007
Rebecca wrote:
I need some valium bad!!! My life sucks and the only way to fix it is through drugs, alcohol, and sometimes when I am really desperate... sex
I heart drugs!
Rebecca, I truly hope you are exaggerating. I fear in this day and time, however, that you are not. If you have a problem with drugs or depression there is help available to you. I will start praying for you right away. If you feel that you have no person in your life that you can turn to, you can turn to GOD. He is always there!
Lucky Irish

Morris, IL

#8 Nov 26, 2007
If You Are Truley In Pain Your Doc Will Give Them 2 U. Don't Buy Pills From Any One. You'll Go 2 Jail As U Should
Becky Sallee

Hawesville, KY

#10 Mar 20, 2008
Pill's should only be used for extenal use ONLY! I am tired of seeing these lil kids that are 12 and 13 taking them for a "buzz" they take you no where. please if you are a parent stay aware of what is going on in your child's life.
OMGOODNESS

Lexington, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2008
well I am sorry you have that Bad of a life. I know how it feels to be on them I have O.D to many times in my life and ALL I CAN SAY IS they are the gateway to DEALTH! you may say it is true or false but I know it is true I hope you get help my freind!
please God

Lexington, KY

#14 Mar 23, 2008
minton wrote:
you need to learn moderation my friend.to much of anything cant be good for you.you just took to many and didnt know when enough was enough.got any for sale>4.00 per pill?
wow I think I know you, the way you wrote that was kindad creepy you sound very familar! how old are you?
well

United States

#16 Mar 23, 2008
i've heard that half of green county high school is on pills
well

United States

#18 Apr 16, 2008
i've heard that some of the big shots in town have children and grandchildren who are into a lot of drugs. i think the high school should start random drug testing. it's getting out of hand around this small town
registered nurse

Sonora, KY

#19 Apr 16, 2008
If I were as stupid as the rest of you, I'd eat all the pills I could steal from work, or from my aging parents like the rest of you losers. God, I'm glad I don't live here. At least the dope pushers can eat, since most of you trade your foodies for the drugs they sell.
real mom

Campbellsville, KY

#28 Aug 6, 2008
I just heard a LPN from greensburg was fired this week for stealing pain pills.
I wonder

Glasgow, KY

#29 Aug 7, 2008
Did you hear a name? I thought they had to offer a person aa drug treatment program before t hey could be fired.
real mom

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Aug 7, 2008
yeah i heard her name but i hate to trash her. they can do whatever they want, even take her before the board of nursing and take her license, which is what should have been done. i'm sorry i don't want to trash her, but this is crazy that someone we trust in the healthcare profession is taking someone's pills, although for this person it doesn't surprise me since she lives with a drug dealer.
skinnie 1

United States

#31 Aug 7, 2008
Lucky Irish wrote:
If You Are Truley In Pain Your Doc Will Give Them 2 U. Don't Buy Pills From Any One. You'll Go 2 Jail As U Should
You are wrong on Dr giving you pain pills if you are in pain, I know I have been there, Some Dr will not give you pain med. regardles of how much pain you are in, There is just no way a Dr can tell if you are in pain or how much. No do not believe in buying pain med. only get them legally.
stars and stripes

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Aug 7, 2008
registered nurse wrote:
If I were as stupid as the rest of you, I'd eat all the pills I could steal from work, or from my aging parents like the rest of you losers. God, I'm glad I don't live here. At least the dope pushers can eat, since most of you trade your foodies for the drugs they sell.
If you are a registered nurse you sure don't act professional making comments like that. Get some class!
trash talk

Glasgow, KY

#33 Aug 8, 2008
real mom wrote:
yeah i heard her name but i hate to trash her. they can do whatever they want, even take her before the board of nursing and take her license, which is what should have been done. i'm sorry i don't want to trash her, but this is crazy that someone we trust in the healthcare profession is taking someone's pills, although for this person it doesn't surprise me since she lives with a drug dealer.
at least your not trashing her? What do you call it then? You are trashing her, just not using her name. If it makes you feel better to say your not trashing her, then keep telling yourself that...but for the record...(You are trashing her)
who

Campbellsville, KY

#34 Aug 8, 2008
real mom wrote:
If you feel so strong on this matter and are in my opinion trashing her....then maybe you should tell who you are talking about. Maybe she needs help. Did you ever think of that?
i think so

Campbellsville, KY

#35 Aug 8, 2008
Blue10 wrote:
I was told people in Green sells those pain pills I know here were I live the selling of drugs is running rapid something needs to be done about the sale of these pills. Its a shame that anyone would take those things, I hope people know that when you take them and you have NO PAIN then all your doning is getting hooked on them. So if anyone out there knows anyone that takes these little pills Please Stop!
i do know a lot of people hooked on pain pills and selling them. its definantly an issue that needs attention soon. the sad thing a lot of the ones selling them get them free on a medical card and that means we the tax payers are paying for these drug dealers supplies....
i heard too

Glasgow, KY

#36 Aug 10, 2008
about the LPN that got fired for stealing pain pills. what a shame. she should lose her job, and her licence. maybe she'll get help now!!
pill popper

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 Aug 11, 2008
i feel yall. if yall dont want your pills pass em this way ill take them. fo sho!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
he looks like a deadbeat 1 hr Loser 2
Team national Fri Yeppop 2
chris dile aka big daddy Thu casper 5
fivestar (Aug '12) Thu Customer 7
Summersville Days (Apr '08) Wed Elizabeth 69
Anyone know nick lane Jul 29 Curious 1
tessy & thor polley Jul 29 you are scared 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages