Tired

United States

#41 Aug 8, 2009
It seems that every thread on here becomes an argument about something that does not even concern what the thread is even about. It would be nice to get back to the Summersville school does anyone know who bought it.
translation services inc

Hawesville, KY

#42 Aug 8, 2009
the new me wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't think you have. You are just a scared little man that likes to run his mouth in complete anonymity that way you do not have to back up anything you say.
You used to bask in your anonymity until I busted you!

Now everyone in three counties knows what a low life you are!

I have met you on the street and you smiled and waved back when I did!

You don't even know who to trust anymore!

I love it!!!!
Knowing him

Elizabethtown, KY

#43 Aug 8, 2009
translation services inc wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Matt, if you want to start this back up, fine!
First of all, I don't know you personally, I just know you from your posts on here.
So I know you as a loathsome, chauvinistic,despicable bully!
And you are as much evidence that I have ever witnessed that Satan does exist!
If you keep trying to start trouble eventually you will find it.
And since everyone knows who you are it may just come to you in unsuspected ways.
At one time, I predicted that you identity would be disclosed, and it was.(remember THE LIST)
At one time, I predicted that something tragic was about to occur in you life, and it did.
And now I predict that if you keep this crap up, you will regret the day your fingers ever met a keyboard!
This is not a threat, only a easy prediction, because your road in life is quite predictable.
I have knownhim for a long time He has always been this way,(Bully) Some day he will meet his match and get a good beating. It might do him some good to get a good one, he has always been hateful, Some of his sibling's are the same way also, He has one sister that is really sweet. It makes you wonder is maybe the children got mixed up at birth, It probably comes from the Curry side of his family, They were over bearing bullies also.

“Smile more”

Since: Jan 09

Greensburg

#44 Aug 8, 2009
Well, the rest of us grow tired of the constant bickering. I'm going to try one last time....can a truce be called??
translation services inc

Hawesville, KY

#45 Aug 9, 2009
JenNic wrote:
Well, the rest of us grow tired of the constant bickering. I'm going to try one last time....can a truce be called??
I doubt it.

“Smile more”

Greensburg

#46 Aug 9, 2009
<quoted text>
I doubt it.
That's a shame...
interpreter

Versailles, KY

#47 Aug 9, 2009
not really

“Smile more”

Greensburg

#48 Aug 9, 2009
interpreter wrote:
not really
I didnt realize you had a dog in this fight. I thought you shouldnt post your opinion if it has nothing to do with you. Isnt that what you told me earlier? Are you so ego that you think everyone wants to hear your opinion, but not mine? Hmmmmm.....think we got a god complex on our hands.
the new me

Elizabethtown, KY

#49 Aug 9, 2009
Knowing him wrote:
<quoted text>
I have knownhim for a long time He has always been this way,(Bully) Some day he will meet his match and get a good beating. It might do him some good to get a good one, he has always been hateful, Some of his sibling's are the same way also, He has one sister that is really sweet. It makes you wonder is maybe the children got mixed up at birth, It probably comes from the Curry side of his family, They were over bearing bullies also.
How about you come give me a good beating if you think you can. AZZholes like you are what has made me hateful. Anytime, boy. You just name it.
the new me

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Aug 9, 2009
<quoted text>
You used to bask in your anonymity until I busted you!
Now everyone in three counties knows what a low life you are!
I have met you on the street and you smiled and waved back when I did!
You don't even know who to trust anymore!
I love it!!!!
I do not trust anyone. You are just a coward and that has been proven over and over. Live your life in fear while I, a real man, knows no fear.
the new me

Elizabethtown, KY

#51 Aug 9, 2009
JenNic wrote:
As you see, he came on this thread and started his crap. I have tried to ignore him, but he makes it very hard. This would all end if her were not a coward.
buncha idiots

Elizabethtown, KY

#52 Aug 9, 2009
Get the freak over it. You are talking about PANS. This is not all teh gold in Fort Knox or your firstborn kid. They are PANS!

And you never know, if something was removed before the aucition, perhaps someone bought them. I've known of people who've done that before auctioning off stuff of a loved ones' estate.
summersvilel

Elizabethtown, KY

#53 Aug 9, 2009
maybe the school board people decided they needed them at another school and took them to the school to be used. if you are so upset about it call one of the auctioneers or your school baord member
translation services inc

Hawesville, KY

#54 Aug 10, 2009
the new me wrote:
<quoted text>I do not trust anyone. You are just a coward and that has been proven over and over. Live your life in fear while I, a real man, knows no fear.
This reads like a bad script from a B movie. What part are you playing, Tonto? "I, a real man, knows no fear".LMAO!! You would need a friggin ladder to get on your horse, you bipolar Unipod!
translation services inc

Hawesville, KY

#55 Aug 10, 2009
the new me wrote:
<quoted text>As you see, he came on this thread and started his crap. I have tried to ignore him, but he makes it very hard. This would all end if her were not a coward.
Translation:"He's pickin on me, make him stop!"
the new me

Elizabethtown, KY

#56 Aug 10, 2009
<quoted text>
Translation:"He's pickin on me, make him stop!"
Just as I said, a coward. That is all you will ever be. How does is feel to know you can't whip this bipolar unipod? If you think you can why don't you come try?
PinkFloydGirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#57 Aug 12, 2009
the new me wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I said, a coward. That is all you will ever be. How does is feel to know you can't whip this bipolar unipod? If you think you can why don't you come try?
You're in our gang now, let the wretched huddled masses run their mouths about you. Someone has to take the high road. Shake their dust off your sandals and go on. Sometimes it's not worth making a shitty comeback, no matter how witty.
the new me

Campbellsville, KY

#58 Aug 12, 2009
PinkFloydGirl wrote:
<quoted text>You're in our gang now, let the wretched huddled masses run their mouths about you. Someone has to take the high road. Shake their dust off your sandals and go on. Sometimes it's not worth making a shitty comeback, no matter how witty.
These people are not worth the sweat off of my balls.
PinkFloydGirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#59 Aug 13, 2009
the new me wrote:
<quoted text>These people are not worth the sweat off of my balls.
Ewww!

“Smile more”

Greensburg

#60 Aug 13, 2009
PinkFloydGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Ewww!
My thoughts exactly. That's an image I'll have to delete...click click

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 51 min yeah man 5,520
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Republicans for G... 26,281
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Republicans for G... 81,643
any women needing a place to live (Apr '09) 8 hr Rich 38
Facebook 10 hr need info 1
Double Standards in our schools 18 hr I dont know 2
•••
•••
•••

Greensburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE