First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jun 16, 2011
Does anyone know if Freds drug tests?
LOL

Trinity, TX

#2 Jun 16, 2011
worried?

dont do anything to be worried about! jobs are more important!
Citizen

Brownsville, KY

#3 Jun 16, 2011
Yes, I believe they do.
Mandy

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 17, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know if Freds drug tests?
Any time u work with public,they have the right to drug test u at anytime!
o well

Trinity, TX

#5 Jun 18, 2011
all people worry about is drug testing, just about any job that you apply for will give you a drug test these days i am tired of these lazy bums not wanting to do anything but live off my tax dollars it would be different if you cant work but most can and all they worry about is gettin their next fix
RisingStar

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 21, 2011
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>Any time u work with public,they have the right to drug test u at anytime!
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Working with the public is not a criteria for drug testing. Dairy Queen employees work with the public and they do not drug test. Neither does McDonalds, Burger King, Colton's etc etc. Heck, even stores like Check Into Cash or Cash Express don't drug test.
harley

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Jun 23, 2011
so whats the answer? i really want to know
ryadirty

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 23, 2011
harley wrote:
so whats the answer? i really want to know
if ur clean why worry
if ur dirty dont waste your time
any place can random test
yes

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Jul 13, 2011
Yes, they drug test and do a background check.
Reality

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Jul 13, 2011
RisingStar wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Working with the public is not a criteria for drug testing. Dairy Queen employees work with the public and they do not drug test. Neither does McDonalds, Burger King, Colton's etc etc. Heck, even stores like Check Into Cash or Cash Express don't drug test.
Could the reasoning behind your comment regarding Check Into Cash or Cash Express be due to a majority of the customers sell drugs in the first place, and depend on the money to pay back the ponzi-scheme loans?

If my statement is true, then why would Check Into Cash or Cash Express want to drug test? Wouldn't it hurt their business and run off most of the customers?
hmmm

Mammoth Cave, KY

#11 Jul 14, 2011
If your so worried then go a work on a freaking farm where they dont have the righte to drug test you!! Geez.
a farmer

Horse Cave, KY

#12 Jul 14, 2011
lets not be running the farmers down ..i am a farmer and have been for years .i like it,, so have you got milk
hmmm

Mammoth Cave, KY

#13 Jul 14, 2011
Oh dont get me wrong.nothing is wrong with farmers. Its just im tired of all these drugies around here.
RisingStar

Greensburg, KY

#14 Jul 14, 2011
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Could the reasoning behind your comment regarding Check Into Cash or Cash Express be due to a majority of the customers sell drugs in the first place, and depend on the money to pay back the ponzi-scheme loans?
If my statement is true, then why would Check Into Cash or Cash Express want to drug test? Wouldn't it hurt their business and run off most of the customers?
What does payday loan companies drug testing their employees have anything to do with what their customers do? I am pretty sure a meth addict isn't going to say "Hmmmmm, I would really like to stop into that Cash Express, but they make the people who work there submit to random drug screening. Even though that has nothing to do with me, I still won't go in there." Also, do you have any idea the definition of ponzi-scheme? Your usage of this term to describe payday advance is extremely off. Ponzi-schemes offer profit sharing through members constantly investing, even though the company is not turning any real gains. Payday advances offer absolutely no profit sharing, no investment offerings, nothing to insist that the customer will earn any money what so ever. A better term would be "loan sharking", which of course is unsecured loans that have really unreasonable interest rates. Though payday advances don't use violence to collect their debts, it is a lot closer comparison than ponzi-scheme. Please try to be less of an idiot in the future.
Mykal

United States

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Well this was nothing but pointless arguing. Get over yourselves.
whocares
#16 Mar 11, 2013
no shit sounds like they on the shitt there self get a life forreal
tickle

United States

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Just say no to drugs!!
Seanny

Jena, LA

#18 Jun 7, 2013
a farmer wrote:
lets not be running the farmers down ..i am a farmer and have been for years .i like it,, so have you got milk
No one has milk anymore, except for you, mr farmer. That crap they sell in stores has no lactase, only lactose. Human can't do anything with lactose except store it as fat without lactase. So, ugh, can I get somma dat milk???
they should

Lexington, KY

#19 Jun 26, 2013
RisingStar wrote:
<quoted text>That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Working with the public is not a criteria for drug testing. Dairy Queen employees work with the public and they do not drug test. Neither does McDonalds, Burger King, Colton's etc etc. Heck, even stores like Check Into Cash or Cash Express don't drug test.
That's why my orders are always messed up, high little punks need to get off the dope and get back to school. That's just sorry.
Always

Torrance, CA

#20 Aug 4, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know if Freds drug tests?
Yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desperately Seeking 15 hr The Brown One 1
Jessica davis 22 hr tater 2
Rick Davis from Grab (Jun '15) Sat Ted 11
Warren hickdog Hickerson Sat Anonymous 14
ashley jeffries Nov 30 Nobody0000 5
Taking drugs while ur pregnant Nov 29 Betty 2
Places for Rent Nov 28 Renter 1

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages