First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thinking about your kids

Mount Ida, AR

#1 Jul 28, 2010
You would think that she would have a little consideration for her children. But nope she is still the same crack head whore she has always been...Skipping around from one infested man to another there is no telling what that nasty meth head has caught...And yes Mandy we all know you believe in abortion was those to keep from passing stds to your unborn children or to get rid of the nasty ass men you let around you little girls and God protect them I pray because any mother other then you would keep their little girls far far away from those kind of men you stupid ass whore! Come on towns people lets hear what you all think about her.
bossey

Crockett, TX

#2 Jul 29, 2010
She is a meth head an don't need them kids someone else could do better than her.I see how she is rolling on her ex husband an everyone else to save her own a** an still doing the stuff some never learn till they are hurt or dead....Lock her up & throw the key away
yep

Means, KY

#3 Aug 5, 2010
I don't think any of these people involved with meth have gotten anywhere near the punishment they need. This probation stuff is crazy. Start giving these people some jail time and maybe we can clean up our town.
good

Means, KY

#4 Aug 6, 2010
yep wrote:
I don't think any of these people involved with meth have gotten anywhere near the punishment they need. This probation stuff is crazy. Start giving these people some jail time and maybe we can clean up our town.
Amen. I'm tired of watching it ruin peoples lives.
wanna know

Canton, OH

#5 Aug 6, 2010
does she still lives in hill v terrace ,i herad she got kicked out.
goon270

Trinity, TX

#6 Aug 13, 2010
i know her and her lil friend jessica and jason tried to say some weed was mine when i went to jail yall know what up ah yeah it didnt work i aint tell on anybody like yall fuck ass basers ah yeah im back in da burg too hope i dont see yall you betta turn and go the otha way by the way this george
Okay

Cecilia, KY

#7 Aug 14, 2010
didnt mandy move to columbia ?

“Flying High”

Since: May 09

Dark Side Of The Moon

#8 Aug 14, 2010
Okay wrote:
didnt mandy move to columbia ?
I think she went to visit Arnold Layne!!!

Since: Jul 10

AOL

#9 Aug 14, 2010
goon270 wrote:
i know her and her lil friend jessica and jason tried to say some weed was mine when i went to jail yall know what up ah yeah it didnt work i aint tell on anybody like yall fuck ass basers ah yeah im back in da burg too hope i dont see yall you betta turn and go the otha way by the way this george
start getting your facts right i didnt say shit! you had weed on you when you went to jail thats why you were arrested! aint nobody turning the other way!
goon270

Trinity, TX

#10 Aug 14, 2010
i aint gonna rap wit you i thought we was cool but i guess not im keep it gutta and we'll see what happens

AOL

#11 Aug 16, 2010
well it's like this i dnt associate with any of them any more! moved away and got my life together
Spell

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Aug 17, 2010
Groon270, learn to spell. Get an education! Aint and gutta aren't words and im and wit are spelled incorrectly. As far as weed goes, it isn't a drug it is a plant. I don't see a problem with it. However after seeing your grammar I'm assuming there must be some major side effects that I am unaware of. Do us all a favor and learn English, and please quit speaking retardnese. Hell, there are more illiterate people in Green County than I thought. If the county's education system is teaching this poorly no one should ever be allowed to graduate.
You are a liar

Means, KY

#13 Aug 27, 2010
Jessica Swartz wrote:
well it's like this i dnt associate with any of them any more! moved away and got my life together
Jessica that's the biggest bunch of bull i have ever heard in my lire. The only reason you moved to Campbellsville is because you got evicted from Hillview Terrace and you have not cleaned up your act nor have you stopped hanging with the people you were before. Nice try there girl but I know you well. You call being off of meth clean but honey if you are still doing pills and selling and smoking weed then you are not CLEAN. I wish I had a dime for every time you have told me that story . I know for a fact that you are no different than you ever were so save the getting your life together story for somebody that don't know you.
monica

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 28, 2010
She is nothing more than a ratt and if she says otherwise just stand outside the court house on mondays from 12-1 and you can see paperwork from 20-30 people she has set up.Got all the motion of discoveries that she,Tommy Price, Justin Bostic,and Curtis Curry have signed.
Theodore

Trinity, TX

#15 Aug 28, 2010
Spell wrote:
Groon270, learn to spell. Get an education! Aint and gutta aren't words and im and wit are spelled incorrectly. As far as weed goes, it isn't a drug it is a plant. I don't see a problem with it. However after seeing your grammar I'm assuming there must be some major side effects that I am unaware of. Do us all a favor and learn English, and please quit speaking retardnese. Hell, there are more illiterate people in Green County than I thought. If the county's education system is teaching this poorly no one should ever be allowed to graduate.
Spell, Your school forgot to teach you how to punctuate. You could use a comma after the words "However" and "grammar". Reading on, you could also use one after the word "poorly". If I am not correct, forgive me, I went to Green County.
monica

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 28, 2010
I may not have graduated ,but i know more about the shit than all of you fuckers. So if you don't know what you are talking about ,fuck you all .Jessica, Mandy, Tommy ,Curtis, and Justin Bostic are all ratts.I know I am facing 20 = after there bullshit. Just look at aka green co. and his wife, and she has never even touched the shit.I know that for a fact.
Ask Chuck he'll tell you all about Jessica.Mandy and Tommy had to move to Columbia before they got hurt.Now they are cooking in Adair and buy their supplies at Green River Hill at Danny Carvers Grocery on a motorcycle to not look suspicious, but i've got news for them they are all on tape.

AOL

#17 Aug 29, 2010
monica wrote:
I may not have graduated ,but i know more about the shit than all of you fuckers. So if you don't know what you are talking about ,fuck you all .Jessica, Mandy, Tommy ,Curtis, and Justin Bostic are all ratts.I know I am facing 20 = after there bullshit. Just look at aka green co. and his wife, and she has never even touched the shit.I know that for a fact.
Ask Chuck he'll tell you all about Jessica.Mandy and Tommy had to move to Columbia before they got hurt.Now they are cooking in Adair and buy their supplies at Green River Hill at Danny Carvers Grocery on a motorcycle to not look suspicious, but i've got news for them they are all on tape.
My name best stay clear of all this bullshit! I didnt move to Adair county dumbass!!! Dnt associate with anyone from that crowd anymore!I've been clean since i left in may! I'm not fucking a ratt dumbass! Ask chuck about me go ahead i'm not a ratt what are you jealous that i got outta the game and got my shit together????

Maybe you should do the same

“Froot Loops for everyone!!!”

Since: Aug 10

Krypton

#18 Aug 30, 2010
Theodore wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell, Your school forgot to teach you how to punctuate. You could use a comma after the words "However" and "grammar". Reading on, you could also use one after the word "poorly". If I am not correct, forgive me, I went to Green County.
Thank You for catching my mistakes. Obviously you were paying attention in school.
tammy

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 4, 2010
I also know about you ratting Chuck out. Just ask Rick Spaw he'll tell you too.I also know all the ratt bunch cause half of green county is in the paper every week because of them four or five.Ialso heard that Monica is a ratt, her and Mandy have always been funny acting.
what

Greensburg, KY

#20 Sep 17, 2010
Monica who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 152,024
Who is that woman.. 2 hr freespeech 1
does your co road need work?? 3 hr tater 3
News Green County man charged with Assault 1st 3 hr Joe 6
News Montie Pendleton, Dunnville, KY 3 hr why 3
Looking for Chesney 7 hr freind 17
Haunted places or houses in Greensburg (Aug '09) Aug 27 Tammy 92

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages