In search of ...

Since: Jan 13

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2013
I am looking for a a good, usable old anvil. Preferably between 100 and 200 pounds. If anyone has one to sell/trade, please let me know, before taking it to scrap.

Thanks
The Ultimate Repair

Versailles, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2013
You're not planning to "fix" a computer by dropping it onto it, are you? The reason I ask is that I had a printer that I was tempted to back over with my truck, but I was afraid I'd cut a tire.

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2013
The Ultimate Repair wrote:
You're not planning to "fix" a computer by dropping it onto it, are you? The reason I ask is that I had a printer that I was tempted to back over with my truck, but I was afraid I'd cut a tire.
No. But I have recycled the steel cases to make other things out of. Blacksmithing is a stress relieving hobby for me.
The Ultimate Repair

Versailles, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Oh, I was just joking around. I was serious about the printer, though. Worst piece of electronics I ever owned.

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Printers have been, for a very long time, the bane of IT departments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disgusted!!! 9 min waste of space 2
Matt piece of shit 3 hr innocent ones 11
mary jaggers whitlow (Oct '13) 4 hr snakeeyes 26
News Dakota Meyer, Medal of Honor recipient, engaged... 6 hr Equinox 39
Martha Curry Thu Hgiy123 1
great day for Leah Hayes Jul 1 rainbow road 4
Girl at Lees Famous R. (Nov '08) Jun 30 Yar 6
More from around the web

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE