just me

Clarkson, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2010
What happened to Todd, Heard he passed away, so sorry.
observer

Lakeland, FL

#2 Feb 7, 2010
just me wrote:
What happened to Todd, Heard he passed away, so sorry.
What happened? How old was Todd? I know he had some brothers, and I know his parents...so sorry
saddened

Centerville, TX

#3 Feb 7, 2010
He was involved in a car wreck several weeks back and never quite recovered. The details aren't important. I will miss him terribly. Pray for his family and uplift them during this sad time.
lyle

Trinity, TX

#4 Feb 7, 2010
Was this wreck the one in front of access cable last monday?
Resident

Lexington, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2010
It happened in Taylor County over a week ago. He was a passenger and the accident was caused by slick roads. It was reported in the CKNJ.
Country girl

Greensburg, KY

#6 Feb 7, 2010
Our hearts and prayers go out to all of the family,May God be with you all through this and give you comfort and strenght.

Since: Feb 10

Bedias, TX

#7 Feb 8, 2010
I will miss you todd,
cock fighter

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 16, 2010
he wuz a peice of sh*t glad hes gone
wisdom

Means, KY

#9 Feb 16, 2010
cock fighter wrote:
How low can you go?
cock fighter

Glasgow, KY

#10 Feb 17, 2010
6 foot wuz low enough maybe we wont smell him
GoGreen

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2010
Did he live off of Ebenezer Road?
Ashamed

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Feb 18, 2010
cock fighter wrote:
You are a peice of shit for that comment. You need to keep your mouth shut if you can't do better than that.
cock fighter

Glasgow, KY

#13 Feb 18, 2010
i can do better but im sure i goy my point across. and im sure more agree with me then with you.
translation services inc

Doniphan, MO

#14 Feb 18, 2010
cock fighter wrote:
i can do better but im sure i goy my point across. and im sure more agree with me then with you.
YOU are a great argument for abortion in cases of incest, you inbred piece of amoeba excrement.
tell the truth

Means, KY

#16 Aug 27, 2010
Resident wrote:
It happened in Taylor County over a week ago. He was a passenger and the accident was caused by slick roads. It was reported in the CKNJ.
He was living with Dusty and Jill Shoftner on Bloyds Bluff Rd. when the accident happened. Jill Skaggs Benningfield Gaddie Shoftner was driving the vehicle when the accident happened. She said she was taking him to his house he was moving out of to get some of his things. I wish she had been tested for drugs cause she would have had charges against her for killing my best buddy. She knew better than go to the hospital to be checked out cause she didn't want them to find pot in her system. All I can say is Karma !!!!!!!!!!
So True

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Aug 27, 2010
We all miss Todd and Willie. They left behind tons of people who loved them.
4 sure

Glasgow, KY

#18 Aug 27, 2010
u know i cant think of anyone how has missed him. i hope that low life piece of sh*t is burnin in hell:)
God Help You

Means, KY

#20 Aug 27, 2010
4 sure wrote:
u know i cant think of anyone how has missed him. i hope that low life piece of sh*t is burnin in hell:)
That is a terrible thing to say!!!!! You need to keep your mouth shut about the dead that can't speak for themselves. I can speak for myself and many others...... SQUATTY I LOVE AND MISS YOU AND I KNOW YOU ARE IN HEAVEN . I am shocked that somebody could be so cold as to wish someone to be iburnin in hell. God will take care of you my friend. You better ask God for forgiveness for that.
shelia whitehead

Huntsville, TX

#21 Aug 28, 2010
May God have mercy on people who post such horrible things about a famlies loved one who has passed away. God be with you and I pray that you can have aheart and a little more respect for people in their time of sorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder in Green co. 3 hr Angie 29
Linda sneed 22 hr John 3
white ram pickup on 218 22 hr Joe Blow 3
Warren hickdog 22 hr Celeste 20
amy(young,clark) looking Jul 21 Cher 2
Tyler Burton (Mar '13) Jul 21 Star 6
will calhoun in jail (Oct '15) Jul 19 lol 17

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance