frauds trying to get pain killers from doctors

Posted in the Greensburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
prison time

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2010
what about these people who are trying to get pain pills from thier doctors and faking their injuries>> i have heard they are starting survelience on everyone they expect doing this especially the ones who hold lobs and are doing this...i heard also they already got lists of these people and are doing their video and audio on them as we speak...i have 4 law officers in my family and this is were it is coming from. all these cases are to be released out of greensburg area in next few months...they said these cases are so air tight that the prosecutors will offer no plea bargains unless it is definitley prison time. they are aiming all these cases at people who are doing this and still work around town for cash....better watch out!!
new news

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2010
yeah, i am from campbellsville and just seen your post. i heard the very same thing a few days ago over here from a good friend of mine who husband works with sheriff dept. over here. yeah they say they got a big list of names all in the green county and greensburg area, saying these busts are directed at doctor shoppers, frauds, people working and trying to get disability. they say most are in greensburg sand few in taylor co. and campbellsville, but the most are greensburg...boy i hate to be one of those people.
2 late 4 some

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2010
It is about time this was taking seriously.There has been many families,marriages,and even deaths.While many off these creeps were making as much 700.00 dollars a month selling their meds if not more.Pure evil
Allen

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2010
I agree there are plenty that need to be caught, but I am calling Bullshit on these two posts. Law enforcement is not going to give out that info until they make an arrest. I would say the husband that works in the sheriff's department told his wife not to tell anyone and then she told you and for you not to tell anyone. Now it's on topix, great story, but if true, it would seem that there are a lots of leaks coming from some enforcement agency. Keep us up on when the drug sweep will take place, I am sure they will let you know.
2 late 4 some

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 13, 2010
A but law enforcement does give out info,especially when its one of there own family members,they call it laying low for awhile.
For Sure

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2010
there is a lady on my street that all kinds of medicine plus medical equipment and supplies and sells them all. if you turned them in nothing would be done. needless to say she has a state medical card. she gets food stamps heat bill paid and cooling. PEOPLE THIS IS OUR TAX MONEY AT WORK!
Need some depends

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2010
For Sure wrote:
there is a lady on my street that all kinds of medicine plus medical equipment and supplies and sells them all. if you turned them in nothing would be done. needless to say she has a state medical card. she gets food stamps heat bill paid and cooling. PEOPLE THIS IS OUR TAX MONEY AT WORK!
.I am needing an affordable wheel chair.You reckon that she might have one?
For Sure

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2010
Need some depends wrote:
<quoted text>.I am needing an affordable wheel chair.You reckon that she might have one?
Would you be interested in 2 crutches until she goes back to the dr.?
Need some depends

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Sep 13, 2010
Hell naw,I have done tried crutches .I put one under you and one under another fellow.You both fell on your asses.Crutches suck.
frauds beware

Glendale, KY

#10 Sep 13, 2010
prison time wrote:
what about these people who are trying to get pain pills from thier doctors and faking their injuries>> i have heard they are starting survelience on everyone they expect doing this especially the ones who hold lobs and are doing this...i heard also they already got lists of these people and are doing their video and audio on them as we speak...i have 4 law officers in my family and this is were it is coming from. all these cases are to be released out of greensburg area in next few months...they said these cases are so air tight that the prosecutors will offer no plea bargains unless it is definitley prison time. they are aiming all these cases at people who are doing this and still work around town for cash....better watch out!!
i have to agree with this post....i know for a fact that the law inforcement does talk about upcoming busts...we are talking about greensburg and campbellsville agency, not DEA. you have to keep that in mind....my own doctor right here in greensburg, which is the biggest name here...which you all know...was hesitant on refilling my pain killers for my wrist a few days ago. he acted wierd like he was also aware of all the scams(doctors are not stupid) that are going on and may have been questioned...yeah if i was a someone who id deling pin pills or getting them by pretending to be hurt and you are making money on the side!!....i would say your best bet is to start packing your bags and get ready for your warrant...i too have heard this from a well known source and it is too be true....so you frauds and delaers and pill poppers....i will see your names in the papers...several on my street right here in town that works everyday with side jobs and goes to doctors and gets pills on regualr basis...this is gonna be fun to watch when it comes out...they deserve what they got coming to them!!
Allen

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Sep 13, 2010
The authorities do not need to interview a doctor to know who got what. Most doctors are aware of abuse and should report any suspected abuse. Google KASPER (Kentucky ALL Schedule Prescription Electronic Reporting). The authorities have access to this and can see if you are doctor shopping and what drugs you have received over a period of time. Your close source surely mentioned KASPER, as this is the main source of tracking doctor shopping. It will tell the police what,when and how much, plus the doctors name and location. If you went to five different doctors over the last year for the same drug it will show it. This would be probable cause to investigate further regarding doctor shopping and abuse.
night rest

Glendale, KY

#12 Sep 13, 2010
i hope that all the people here in greensburg that is ok and is trying to get disability or gain prescription pills by frauding or lying to their doctor has plenty of bail money saved up .....thats all i have to say about that. i live in greensburg about 5 years now and that all i see here...people driving and living beyond their means by selling thses poisons....hope it was worth the it when they come knocking...i have heard about the "list" of names also, i would just like to see it!
yeah right

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 14, 2010
the police aren't going to do anything..heck, most of them are a part of it. once they get a taste of making that extra money, they are not going to give it up.
sex

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Sep 14, 2010
It,s not all about money,some of these dealers use their pills for sexual favors and in my experience even sexual abuse.Lord please come on back and make these wrongs right again
I HEARD IT TOO

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Sep 14, 2010
i heard the same thing, but i blew it off because it did not concern me....but the more i think about the scammers trying to fraud for money and addicts lieing to get pills it really makes me sick and based on what i heard,,,,they say they better get what they can while the getting is good beacuse it about to come to an end for the frauds in greensburg.
Sin City

AOL

#16 Sep 16, 2010
Hopefully half of them will head on back north where they belong.
goin a getcha

United States

#17 Sep 16, 2010
night rest wrote:
i hope that all the people here in greensburg that is ok and is trying to get disability or gain prescription pills by frauding or lying to their doctor has plenty of bail money saved up .....thats all i have to say about that. i live in greensburg about 5 years now and that all i see here...people driving and living beyond their means by selling thses poisons....hope it was worth the it when they come knocking...i have heard about the "list" of names also, i would just like to see it!
Your name is probably on the list!!!
buncha u no what

United States

#18 Sep 16, 2010
I HEARD IT TOO wrote:
i heard the same thing, but i blew it off because it did not concern me....but the more i think about the scammers trying to fraud for money and addicts lieing to get pills it really makes me sick and based on what i heard,,,,they say they better get what they can while the getting is good beacuse it about to come to an end for the frauds in greensburg.
You all really believe all this crap people are putting on here. You're as stupid as they are if you do. If law enforcement personnel were leaking info to their families or anyone else for that matter, about drug busts before they happen, should be fired. That's completely idiotic. Get a life!!
right

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Sep 16, 2010
Allen wrote:
I agree there are plenty that need to be caught, but I am calling Bullshit on these two posts. Law enforcement is not going to give out that info until they make an arrest. I would say the husband that works in the sheriff's department told his wife not to tell anyone and then she told you and for you not to tell anyone. Now it's on topix, great story, but if true, it would seem that there are a lots of leaks coming from some enforcement agency. Keep us up on when the drug sweep will take place, I am sure they will let you know.
I agree 100% with Allen. The person who started this thread has been posting under several names. She just comes back each day so her IP address is different after she noticed the same ISP with the first two posts.

Allen, did you also notice that she has not one, not two, not three, but FOUR law enforcement officers in her family AND also lives on a street where there are a lot of pill heads with side jobs? Yeah right. I call BS too.

Something needs to be done about pills, but those posts are BS. Something also needs to be done about the doctors who hand them out like candy.
right

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Sep 16, 2010
I agree with "buncha u no what" also. I'm not the same person even though both our ISPs show as Etown. I was writing my post while buncha had posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who for Green County Judge (Jan '14) 1 hr Neil 35
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr jughead lewis Hargis 500
sherry currys parole (May '10) 15 hr Becca 38
looking to rent 3 bedroom house greensburg or g... Oct 21 mary 7
county tax payers money!!!! Oct 18 concerned tax payer 2
any women needing a place to live (Apr '09) Oct 17 Patriotgyrl65 40
Who died in Greensbur, y tonight Oct 15 Who done it 1
Greensburg Dating
Find my Match

Greensburg Jobs

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greensburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greensburg