sum1outthere

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

ne body kno this person and if she is still wit charles if so hes so stupid for bein wit her she aint did nuttin but cheat.cheat.cheat i kno cuz she slept wit me when they was together if ya kno her call her a tell her the repo man said hi
themanurtalkinab out

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

f**k u josh payne u can go on sum where no body cares bout u so blow it out ur ass if u gott a problem come say it to my face and u kno where i say so bring it
tasha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

there are alot of people that kno me and alot that wish they knew me. and whats up repo man if thats who u really are but personally i think ur just sum bitch that uses somebody elses name cuz ur too chicken shit to give ur own name when u grow balls come say what u need to say to my face i aint hard to find...
sum1out there

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

sounds like the repo man is comeing to see you for christmas. what do you want this year. have you been behavied. i know better than that. you will see me soon you better watch out. i'm watching you. lol
Tara

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

well personally she was sleeping with my fiance that im pregnant with while she got married to jason and was still doing it. she;s a cheating lying ho and needs her a$s whooped if i wasnt pregnant i would do.
listeing

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

to tara if u was going to kick a-- u would do it so shut up . set behind your comp. and talk big bad i no t/k she not scared of u yes she is a ho. so her sister becky
Tara

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

haha thats horrible when you can sit around and admitt your a ho..or someone else agree shes a ho, haha I'm 2 months pregnant and I had a miscarriage 6 months ago, I'm not risking nothin, My baby means more to me then whoopin her ass ever could because what you dish out is what you get, I hope when I talked to her husband the other day and the truth came out about how she cant keep it in her pants when he's going to ohio. I hope is ruins her marriage bc i bet he's loyal and he deserves better!
Kay

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Tasha is a really dumb bitch.
Tara

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

haha I hear that from alot of people, I would do something real stupid if my fiance started talkin to her again, shes married tellin him she wasn't and all sorts of stuff. She lies to everyone she deserves to have her ugly slutty skanky a$s whooped...No one likes her her husband can't trust her anymore because I told him what was going on..I hope she never finds happiness bc shes messed up so many other couples...she doesnt deserve it at all..
kentucky girl

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Tara wrote:
haha I hear that from alot of people, I would do something real stupid if my fiance started talkin to her again, shes married tellin him she wasn't and all sorts of stuff. She lies to everyone she deserves to have her ugly slutty skanky a$s whooped...No one likes her her husband can't trust her anymore because I told him what was going on..I hope she never finds happiness bc shes messed up so many other couples...she doesnt deserve it at all..
Tara i see why you are upset but your man had his hand in it as well,i like you use to blame the girl but as i have got older i see where my man was the one who was suppose to be the one to turn an walk away an not stay an play,his place was home with you not out trying to play.Tara she may cheat on her husband but that is with them not you if he put's up with it he must not have a problem an if he has one then he will leave her just like you should leave your man he cheated an you were pregnant now what makes you think he will be faithful Honey he wont just waiting for something to come along an he is only hurting you open your eyes up dump him an find a real man..

Since: Jul 10

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

She claims shes married how wonder how long it will be before she cheats on him as a married woman!? haha nasty whor..e
Todd

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

She is a worthless piece of garbage. Just a loud mouth bitch. For someone who has no intelligence what so ever, she sure as hell has a lot of stuff to say.

Since: Jul 10

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

haha so many seem to think this..
R U SERIOUS

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

HO HO HO!!! Oh! Wrong day! Whoops....nope, I was right, Tasha Kilgore HO HO HO
jax teller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I think everyone on here might be illiterate
R U SERIOUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

jax teller wrote:
I think everyone on here might be illiterate
I surely hope you're including yourself in that comment Mr. You Wish Jax Teller!
sierra

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Yea i knw shes a ho cus thats y charles left her ass for me and she so sry she said she was goin to kill my lil boy cus it was by charles shes a real nasty skank i cant wait to see her punk ass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Greensburg Forum right now

Search the Greensburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 54 min Mao-bama Zombies 139,203
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr redeemer 25,983
lookin 4 10 hr soon to b dad 1
Cupcakes 11 hr Yes please 1
What guys like... 12 hr Help 1
no life in green co 12 hr lebanon boy 21
Elizabeth Montgomery 13 hr My Opinion 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greensburg Jobs

•••
•••