Hartsville fire chief: Curvy highway, wet conditions have caused other crashes on same road

Oct 21, 2012 Full story: The Republic 22

A Hope woman who was seriously injured in a fiery crash that claimed the lives of two Decatur County residents is showing signs of improvement, the woman's mother said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Rip to the two kilked in that wreck. Both were to young and great people.

Since: Jul 12

Greensburg, IN

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Matts_girl23 wrote:
Rip to the two kilked in that wreck. Both were to young and great people.
They were, I grew up with one of them. RIP to them and may we all send our regards to their families.
kim hubbard

Orleans, IN

#3 Oct 23, 2012
my prayer go to the family,s of both these wonderful people called home way to young
mommy of 2

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jan 30, 2013
i am the wife of Jeff washburn i want to think you for being so nice about it he is missed very much everyday

Location hidden

#5 Jan 31, 2013
To this day thats one thing i check when we go by, the flowers and everything my husband, a friend and i put out there. Its not where everyone else was putting them its where the accident actually happened. I dont think there is a day that goes bye that these 2 are not thought about. I miss the way Jeff used to make people laugh and Danielle i didnt know.
mommy of 2

Bellevue, WA

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Well thank you danielle was my best friend i miss them both we had our differences but im glad he was happy

Location hidden

#7 Jan 31, 2013
You are welcome. Everyone has problems but remember he loved you and those babies. He lives on through those two
mommy of 2

Bellevue, WA

#8 Feb 1, 2013
yeah he made it pretty clear that he loved me i just wish he was here and my son looks just like him it hurts so bad

Location hidden

#9 Feb 1, 2013
It will hurt but over time the pain eases. Remember hed want you to be happy and to know he is watching over you
mommy of 2

Bellevue, WA

#10 Feb 2, 2013
I know but wish he was here i need him still
Wow

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Seriously val its been 6 months...u cheated on him with Floyd and him and Danielle were happy. And it's bull that your using his death for sympathy no matter how much you keep telling yourself he loved you(which I'm sure he did) you guys were done. You guys weren't together and him and Danielle were moving in together. Not everything has to be about you!!! What about Danielle's family??? You claim your best friends and stuff but yet after all this was said and done you kept putting them thru hell. You were sayin stuff that didn't friggin happen and goin to the van both ur husband and "best friend" burnt to death in and took pictures. Seriously how screwed up is that. You dug his tattoo out and stuff and showed everyone pictures like its something to friggin be proud of. In my eyes your a friggin piece of crap who needs to get a friggin life and quit trying to make people feel sorry for you. Maybe you should stop and think that you weren't the only person who lost someone. At least your babies still have you!
respect

Greensburg, IN

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Wow, hate much?
billkneed

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Well said wow! I agree 100 percent!
more amazed daily

North Vernon, IN

#14 Feb 2, 2013
That road gets incredibly slick every time it rains, it has for several months now, it's like there is a substance on it that gets slick when wet.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Val isnt the only one hurting and she knows it. Danielle and Jeffs family face it every day and will the rest of their lives. It doesnt matter how much time has passed they are still grieving. Everybody grieves different and takes different amounts of time to get over it. Yes they were done and each cheated on the other but it doesnt make her a piece of crap or anything. She has to live with what she did wrong. If Danielles family was on here talking about it id express my sympothy to them just like i am with val and to the rest of Jeffs family. Val keep your head up and focus on those babies.
Wow

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2013
She only tells people the things she wants them to know and I know she's not the only one grieving. She acts like she's the only one who matters though. And I really don't care what anyone has to say about my opinion because I know her personally and knew both them personally. If she had any respect for Danielle's family she wouldn't have said or did the things she done after they passed. So don't sit there and say I'm in the wrong for saying what I'v said when you know absolutely nothing.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 2, 2013
You are right there are things i dont know and wont since the two are gone. And you didnt say anything wrong. But i was speaking as someone stilk grieving herself
Wow

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2013
How do you know them?? And I'm not tryna start stuff just wanted to prove my point that she shouldn act like shes the only one who lost someone.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 3, 2013
I went to school with Jeff, as for Danielle ive seen her around i think at kfc. I understand your point. Maybe if she had more to do shed cut back on thinking about it and itd help her. But you are right she isnt the only one who lost someone. 4 babies lost parents, 2 sets of parents lost children and many people lost friends.
Wow

United States

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Ohh I didn't know if you were Jeff's family. Danielle is my sister and I was only speaking for my family who is having a hard time dealing with it and the things she does doesn't make it any better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanksgiving Turkey Drawing III 41 min Vermin Extractor 33
Jade Johnson Hersley 2 hr Black Molasses 2
Sheriff Greg Allen-Corruption, Lies & Cover-ups! 4 hr Bounty Hunter 113
Where is my bike 9 hr Jeffy Martin 5
Steel Tech (Sep '13) 9 hr Curious 28
Decatur County Jail (Oct '13) 13 hr Detox 104
Best parts store in town? 20 hr Dark Toby 8
Greensburg Dating
Find my Match

Greensburg Jobs