baked bean

Greensburg, IN

#1 May 19, 2011
why are they so mean , is it part of the training?
Hoosier Hillbilly

Watseka, IL

#2 May 20, 2011
To which one do you refer? They, would seem to (((mean))) all of them, and I certainly don't see that as the case!

Yes there's a couple of 'sober' ones work there but most are friendly and cordial.

Ask them that question next time your there and recieve a free lecture from Brenda!
I love bmv not dmv

Greensburg, IN

#3 May 20, 2011
Ever since they have changed the system at the bmv they have taken work calls at home because the state decided to change all of the phone calls to go directly to the state. I've had people call me just because I'm friends of a daughter wanting to know how to get in touch with someone out there. Please be courteous to them and go out and visit them and I bet if you kill them with kindness they just might be kind back. I can't stand finger pointing. Whenever you point the finger at the bmv you always have three pointing back at ya!
baked bean

Greensburg, IN

#4 May 21, 2011
some call it bmv some call it dmv what makes the diff? they still could turn that frown upside down . it is not about pointing fingers it is about being kind to your fellow man...
I Say

Watseka, IL

#5 May 21, 2011
I think it's a government thing?
Good People

Greensburg, IN

#6 Jun 21, 2011
Question is what did they do that was so mean? Did they make you get the correct paperwork before they could help you? I've personally never had a problem with any of them...if you don't like going in there go online and get your stuff done :)

Oh yeah, Hoosier Hillbilly did you learn from your so called lecture? Because I think she is a very nice lady!! Just Saying!
Julie

Batesville, IN

#7 Jun 21, 2011
How would you like to work there? You have to learn soooooooo much.........I asked the head person about it and she told me that after the person learns all the things.......they usually find another job that pays much better and then they have to start all over again hiring and training.........
watchesthenews

Marysville, OH

#8 Jul 19, 2011
I went there to pay for my plates the other day & I was terrified they where going to be all rude and mean but the lady I got was really really nice!! I was so pleasently suprised!!!
odd coincidence or not

Noblesville, IN

#9 Jul 20, 2011
watchesthenews wrote:
I went there to pay for my plates the other day & I was terrified they where going to be all rude and mean but the lady I got was really really nice!! I was so pleasently suprised!!!
They were really cool and helpful when I was there last as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tent City 6 min Vermin Extractor 2
Jody Kress!?!? 2 hr Caleb 8
Sheriff Greg Allen-Corruption, Lies & Cover-ups! 4 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 96
trish robertson 5 hr Vermin Extractor 2
Wh*res at honda 5 hr Vermin Extractor 2
Gas Prices Mon guesswho209 12
ebola Sun seven eleven 11
Greensburg Dating
Find my Match

Greensburg Jobs