First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angelica Gray

United States

#21 Dec 9, 2012
Hey guys, love all the drama!! If you wanna know anything about my life please just ask! Im an open book. Btw, I didn't cheat on my husband I beleive in POLYAMORY. Just so you know I've only been with 4 people in my life. All of which I was dating or married too... have fun though because I am enjoying this.
Family Member

Bloomington, IN

#24 Dec 10, 2012
To ALL who is talking crap about mine and my husbands niece, shame, shame, shame on you. She is a loving person. She is an awesome Mom, Wife, Sister, Niece, and friend. Lets just say Karma is a bitch.
haters be hatin

Sunman, IN

#25 Dec 10, 2012
angie is one of the BEST friends i have ever had and ever will have. you biyches all are just jealous cuz she IS awesome and you all arent. stop wasting your time dishing about other ppls lives cuz obviously you dont have one. just because one relationship didnt work out doesnt make her a slut. get over yourselves and back off.
stinch

Mishawaka, IN

#26 Dec 11, 2012
Angie is a good person. she works hard and takes good care of her kids why do you people insist on taring down people and theyre names. ang is straight forward and isnt afraid to say whats on her mind maybe she offended you. you just need to lighten up she has been a good friend of mine for a long time and she really is a good person
Scooter

United States

#27 Dec 15, 2012
I have known Angie since I was 5 years old. She has always been there for me and never made a promise she didn't keep. So what if she likes girls? And so what if she likes guys? You close minded people need to leave people's names out of you're mouths. And she isn't mouthy, she stands up for herself! Which is more than most are willing to do. And she doesn't cheat. And if she did, that is between her and her husband. Not Topix. Also, as far as her "sex books" go, they are Pure Romace books. Sold by many people all over. Shut up and stop being so ignorant. And I apologize to everyone who hasn't and will not ever have the PRIVELAGE of having her in your life. Your loss. <3 you Angie :) btw, I need one of your "sex books." Lol!
MISSES OUT

Mishawaka, IN

#28 Dec 17, 2012
Wow I just found out what restroom they "do it" in at OSL. I m a truck driver.. Thanks girls..dont bother if you seee the closed sign..it dont rhymn but hey it was fun
Brittany

Sunman, IN

#29 Jan 8, 2013
Actually her ex husband is dating lisa smiley. Ya'll are idiots. /:
yupp

Sunman, IN

#30 Jan 9, 2013
Here latelty she been hitting on some chick named Erin at work.
stfu

United States

#31 Jan 9, 2013
Get over yourselves already and quit commenting on this. Angelica is a beautiful girl inside and out and all the shit talk is getting old. And hitting on Erin? Really? So now having friends automatically means she hits on them? Get over yourself. Get a life. And find something new to talk about.
Shatia

Mishawaka, IN

#32 Jan 9, 2013
If you people have nothing better than trying to start drama with people who are already goin through a lot you really need to look at your own lives. Shes not hitting on Erin as a matter of a fact the first thing she said was she didnt wanna start drama cause she knew Erin was in a relationship. so until you get ur facts straight leave her alone cause im almost positive the ones talkin shit dont have the perfect life so fix urs b4 u go and try to fk up somebody elses...thanks :)
stfu

Grand Rapids, MI

#33 Jan 9, 2013
SHATIA!! Well said!
Erwin

United States

#34 Jan 10, 2013
You All need hobbies around here. She's not causing me any problems, and she knows I have a girl. Why does any of this matter? Get off her nuts, mind your own, leave my name out of shit. Kthanksbye:]
know her

Woodstock, IL

#35 Jan 10, 2013
She is way too touchy feely with everyone. Guys and girls. And it seems to be mostly with people in relationships. But shes pretty cool otherwise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who in area buys barn roofing 11 hr Tony 1
News Face of Trump's Indiana campaign belongs to an ... Thu DaTruth 11
Confederate Flag (Jun '15) Feb 21 Claire Ignorance 60
:( imss Feb 17 Ben 2
wreck in westport (Dec '13) Feb 15 Level headed 41
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Feb 15 Kelly 1,306
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) Feb 15 Frank 112

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance