Next Last
Wow

Portage, MI

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Who is she?
stpaul resident

United States

#2 Oct 25, 2012
She lives in St.Paul. married with kids.
know her

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2012
I used to work with her!
she gets a little mouthy sbd runs her mouth but other than that she is a good person
Wow

Portage, MI

#4 Oct 25, 2012
I've been hearing her name a lot at OSL and its not been good. I heard she is married but cheats with men and women. I recently heard one of the men she cheated with was a friends husband and wanted to ask before I tell her anything.
stpaul resident

United States

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Interesting......last I heard she worked in Batesville. Didn't know she was messin around.
GiGi

Batesville, IN

#6 Oct 25, 2012
Wow wrote:
I've been hearing her name a lot at OSL and its not been good. I heard she is married but cheats with men and women. I recently heard one of the men she cheated with was a friends husband and wanted to ask before I tell her anything.
Well it sounds like you have accomplished your mission on slandering the gal........way to go! Did you ever hear of Karma?
Don't be surprised someday when someone tells you that your name is plastered on "Topix" and you have to worry about your children and family seeing it. Just sayin......
Wow

New Boston, NH

#7 Oct 25, 2012
GiGi wrote:
<quoted text>Well it sounds like you have accomplished your mission on slandering the gal........way to go! Did you ever hear of Karma?
Don't be surprised someday when someone tells you that your name is plastered on "Topix" and you have to worry about your children and family seeing it. Just sayin......
Well thanks for the concern but I live my life good. I don't cheat on my husband and live my life with morals. I'm not worried about karma just wondering why she cheats with women and men and think its ok.
GiGi

Batesville, IN

#8 Oct 25, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Well thanks for the concern but I live my life good. I don't cheat on my husband and live my life with morals. I'm not worried about karma just wondering why she cheats with women and men and think its ok.
You have good morals and come to this site for info???? People throw names out on this site like I eat candy........so I will say it again.....karma kicks ass when you repeat trashy info that you get from this site. Shame on YOU! You have morals and no conscience.......because what you are talking about is gossip and its none of your business......
Wow

New Boston, NH

#9 Oct 25, 2012
You must know this girl cause you sure are getting all worked up over me asking about her.
Truth

Prairie Village, KS

#10 Oct 27, 2012
She's nasty and hits on girls all the time...yuck
Lucky

United States

#11 Nov 4, 2012
Wow wrote:
You must know this girl cause you sure are getting all worked up over me asking about her.
I'm not impressed with her at all. She thinks she's all that and one day her husband who is naive will find out how she really is. She needs to grow up and stop thinking she's so awesome and messing around with every person at OSL. Karma comes around!
Dr Phil

Fletcher, OH

#12 Nov 4, 2012
Just a piece of advice for the younger people reading....

Greensburg

Peru

N Webster

Winchester

Union City

Frankfurt

Bluffton

Huntington

Knox

et al...

Go to school and get the hell out of your small town AND don't look back!!

These towns are an anachronism. Their glory days are over and they're not coming back. Leave It To Beaver no longer exists. And the past wasn't as perfect and wholesome as some would have you believe.

If these threads don't motivate you.....
Wow

Portage, MI

#13 Nov 10, 2012
I work with her and she is sleeping with another girl and they are both disgusting! I'm mean at least pick someone that's not a skank....
a redneck reeder

United States

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Ain't she the stupid cow who gets christen in them sex books??
Wow

Portage, MI

#15 Nov 10, 2012
a redneck reeder wrote:
Ain't she the stupid cow who gets christen in them sex books??
I don't know but she sells pure romance and works at Adamos in town. She goes by a different name Angie Fecher. She thinks that all the girls want her but they don't.
Uneasy

United States

#16 Nov 15, 2012
I heard about her. She's seeing Lisa Smiley but would f any girl. Crazy bitch!!
GiGi

Batesville, IN

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Wow wrote:
I work with her and she is sleeping with another girl and they are both disgusting! I'm mean at least pick someone that's not a skank....
Wow! You are so BUSTED! You started this thread Oct 24th.....and you asked who she was.........and now you say this. I hope she reads this thread and confronts you........and by the way, are you a skank? You sure talk like one........
Wow

Fort Wayne, IN

#18 Nov 16, 2012
GiGi wrote:
<quoted text> Wow! You are so BUSTED! You started this thread Oct 24th.....and you asked who she was.........and now you say this. I hope she reads this thread and confronts you........and by the way, are you a skank? You sure talk like one........
For your information I haven't posted since Oct 25. Anyone can pose as someone else stupid. No thank you I'm not a skank I'm much better then you will ever be. Like I said in my last post you sure do get defensive over her...you know her or doing her???
Gigi

United States

#19 Nov 17, 2012
GiGi wrote:
<quoted text> Wow! You are so BUSTED! You started this thread Oct 24th.....and you asked who she was.........and now you say this. I hope she reads this thread and confronts you........and by the way, are you a skank? You sure talk like one........
I'm so much smarter now thanks to Wow!!! See anyone can do it!
MISSES OUT

Mishawaka, IN

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Wow I work at OSL and miss out on all this stuff. I hear things but sure aint aware of it. whoo hooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chronological Bible 7 hr Anonymous 5
Tim Carrol (Mar '13) Sat Ginger 105
Karena Shelton Sat IdHitIt 5
Dollar General Store Dec 2 justwondering 8
Seamstress Dec 1 Debbie 1
should marijuana be legalized in indiana (Feb '13) Dec 1 poopypooper 105
Industrial Maintenance Job Fair - Honda Manufac... Dec 1 Lori Legge 1

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance