Doug

Greensburg, IN

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Yes this could happen.Would that be hard for all to accept ?
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Here's an indicator ... how some respond toward Barack Obama.
M Jean Johannigman

Batesville, IN

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Nobody Important wrote:
Here's an indicator ... how some respond toward Barack Obama.
I disagree on this point....have any of you heard Dr. Benjamin Carson or Alan West speak? I would vote for either of them for President in a heartbeat.

St. Mary's also had a black priest from Africa (Father Lucas) that was helping Father Knueven when he was here that was a beautiful soul.
M Jean Johannigman

Batesville, IN

#4 Feb 21, 2013

“You think so?”

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#5 Feb 21, 2013
I for one would be happy to see Obama change jobs.
LMAO
video

Greensburg, IN

#6 Feb 21, 2013
M Jean Johannigman wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree on this point....have any of you heard Dr. Benjamin Carson or Alan West speak? I would vote for either of them for President in a heartbeat.
St. Mary's also had a black priest from Africa (Father Lucas) that was helping Father Knueven when he was here that was a beautiful soul.
here is Dr Benjamin Carson
M Jean Johannigman

Batesville, IN

#7 Feb 21, 2013
video wrote:
<quoted text>
here is Dr Benjamin Carson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vyyHegP255gXX
Thank you for posting that!!
What up

Columbus, IN

#8 Feb 21, 2013
If it ain't white it ain't right.
nwo

Batesville, IN

#9 Feb 21, 2013
they all work for the same retilian bloodlines same goal.

“You think so?”

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I for one would be happy to see Obama change jobs.
LMAO
*=* and you thought I was kidding *=*

Sources close to the White House have learned that Barack Obama is planning to run for the office of Pope when the College of Cardinals convenes to elect a successor to ailing Benedict XVI at the end of this month. Calling on the promise of Equality for All, Obama is said to firmly believe that the time has come for a non-Catholic to occupy the Vatican's highest office.

Foreseeing a looming citizenship issue he states that he has discovered an Italian birth certificate that proves he was born in Rome before he was born in Kenya. "That Hawaiian birth certificate never has been worth what I paid for it anyway", he noted.

Continuing, he concluded, "And there's no way that a handful of cardinals could be more expensive to buy than 10 million voters in Michigan."

Further questions should be directed to Obama's Papal Campaign Manager, Abdul Azeem Khan.
Tony

Greensburg, IN

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Iam about 78 percent sure the new Pope is going to be black. Yes I can accept this.
Nari

United States

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Please everyone dont vote for the black pope his gonna create anti-christ and gods gonna come back for all his people but please i wanna get me degree and get out of school cause im not ready to go yet please please everyone and if your life aint right u betta turn it around and start doing good or u will be.left behind and gonna have to take the mark im begging everybody DONT vote for the black pope and no im not races
Nari

United States

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Doug wrote:
Yes this could happen.Would that be hard for all to accept ?
yes it will be hard to accept because hes gonna create anti-chirst ever heard of that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wonder why this thread disappeared? 44 min whatever 4
Greensburg Free Health Clinc 3 hr Good 4
Airport (Nov '11) 4 hr whatever 7,460
Muslims & Government 10 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 1
VIDEO of City of Greensburg IN Public meetings (Nov '11) 19 hr Mary 226
Decatur County Jail (Oct '13) 19 hr Mary 76
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Mon Mac 1,259
•••
•••

Greensburg Jobs