First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SRNA

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Rumor has it she's pregnant again who's be baby daddy this time around?
really

New Lenox, IL

#3 Dec 28, 2012
idk she probably doesn't even know..js..
SRNA

Batesville, IN

#4 Dec 28, 2012
i know what you know and thats nada O BUT I DO KNOW ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DAD but i wont say anything ;) hehehehe
sheyennee morrow

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Yu shuld prob learn how to spell my name and two its none of your buisness so grow up an jus fyi I do know so go on with yourself really get a life an stay out of mine
thumb up

Batesville, IN

#6 Dec 28, 2012
sheyennee morrow wrote:
Yu shuld prob learn how to spell my name and two its none of your buisness so grow up an jus fyi I do know so go on with yourself really get a life an stay out of mine
Kudos on standing up for yourself ...... some people need to get a life instead of trying to worry about others ... so sad
SRNA

Niles, IL

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Thought you was a Lezbo
SRNA

Batesville, IN

#8 Dec 28, 2012
FOR a good time contact me----ladies only
Hmm

Niles, IL

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Won't be long she will be calling up someone to use him for rides money and places to stay to bad sweetie first text to his phone he said he is blocking that number lol :) and if you know your baby daddy say it now.. Poor baby will end up like lily with its daddy. While mommy does drugs and becomes a bigger w hore
candi

Portage, MI

#10 Dec 29, 2012
SRNA, do you have nothing better.to do than talk about other people?? Why don't you worry about who's between your legs and not hers!!
really

New Lenox, IL

#11 Dec 29, 2012
sheyennee you dont stand a chance with two kids just sayin
Hmm

Niles, IL

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Lol lol lol lol maybe she will loose custody of this one and not care about it either! Just have an abortion shey
really

New Lenox, IL

#13 Dec 29, 2012
abortion is never the answer more like adopt it out..give that baby what it deserves which is a better life
A_Turner

Sunman, IN

#14 Dec 29, 2012
@SRNA&Hmm...You're both freakin PATHETIC,why y'all so worried who her baby DADDY is anyways? Are you taking care of HER daughter???I know both her baby's daddy's, &as for y'all telling her to tell you her baby on way daddy's name.. You pathetic b!t(he's won't even use your real name!!My username is my initials ...if you can't figure it out then ya don't know me & apparently I don't care to know you! Keep talkin your trash cuz you must need the attention ...QUIT TRYING TO EXIT & START LIVING YOUR LIFE...LOOK AT YOUR OWN FAULTS BEFORE JUDGING OTHERS!!!
really

New Lenox, IL

#15 Dec 30, 2012
@SRNA&Hmm...You're both freakin PATHETIC,why y'all so worried who her baby DADDY is anyways? Are you taking care of HER daughter???I know both her baby's daddy's, &as for y'all telling her to tell you her baby on way daddy's name.. You pathetic b!t(he's won't even use your real name!!My username is my initials ...if you can't figure it out then ya don't know me & apparently I don't care to know you! Keep talkin your trash cuz you must need the attention ...QUIT TRYING TO EXIT & START LIVING YOUR LIFE...LOOK AT YOUR OWN FAULTS BEFORE JUDGING OTHERS!!

you are just as pathetic as she is if you are stickin up for her.i don't care who you are...hahaha i just know sheyennee don't stand a chance..she'll be good til that baby comes out then whats she gonna do she's gonna do what she did after she had her daughter..people are just statin the truthful facts about her so thats why you must be gettin so worked up..i know sheyennee really well so get off me..
A_Turner

Sunman, IN

#16 Dec 30, 2012
haha I'm not on ya...haha!!!Also y'all the 1's getting worked up & craving attention ...otherwise you wouldn't be on here creating this unnecessary drama!!! Why you care so much bout how she chooses to live her life??Try growing up a lil yourself get a life of your own....Quit merely existing in the shadows of others!!!
Hmm

United States

#17 Dec 30, 2012
She's putting that baby off on someone who rumor has it he was in her bed a couple times in a past thread poor boy don't stand a chance but if she puts it on him he said he is getting a DNA
Amy Mauer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Oh dear god shut up and leave te woman alone!
A_Turner

United States

#19 Dec 30, 2012
@Hmm...hahaha keep tellin the story you "heard"...Thats the prob with ppl these days ...their mouths overload their A$S, From all the bullsh!t comin outta it!!!
SBJ

Kirkland, IL

#20 Dec 30, 2012
Shey had it all on her self if past example Lilly where is she. This baby she is having now is to replace Lilly cause she can't have her daughter and whn sheys dad has Lilly she don't come around. Good work of a mother there sweetie. Why don't you just give it to someone who will love the poor child and not give it up cause they want to make bad decisions! Very sick minded I would never give my kids up so I can go do drugs or what not!! Sick sick sick she's always asking for food and money how will she afford this child? Poor baby don't stand a chance with her as a poor excuse of a mother! I know shey very well she has used me as a sitter and a place to stay and she has been around my kids alot and always asking for money food cigs! She's sick now very sick she needs to just poof go away :) be best
haa

Lake Villa, IL

#21 Jan 8, 2013
i heard jake stones the daddy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what?? 18 hr Justme 2
License Plate Lookup (Nov '13) Tue Fred 14
Chamber sign Tue Needed 4
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Sep 24 Wanda Doodat 1,302
Native American history in Greensburg (Jun '13) Sep 19 Jeff Martin 32
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Truth 95
Underground Railroad Aug '16 Hoosier Hillbilly 11

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages