First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Information

Palos Heights, IL

#1 Jan 16, 2013
is this a good hospital? what are they building on?
Nopo

Greenwood, IN

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Humus and clay.
Brianna

Columbus, IN

#3 Jan 16, 2013
It's pretty much a band aide station
Mumps

Greensburg, IN

#4 Jan 17, 2013
The very last place you want to go for anything is this poor excuse for a hospital. I live within 5 blocks of the DCMH and if I need work done, I drive to Batesville or Indianapolis. The people in charge of this hospital must be on drugs.
They are adding another level on top of the existing building.
Hope you never have to go to this hospital.
Just Saying

Greensburg, IN

#5 Jan 17, 2013
If you are in a situation to where you are in need of emergency care and it is serious, I would highly advise not to go to greensburg's hospital if you can help it. the care they give there is shocking.
hmmm

Greensburg, IN

#6 Jan 17, 2013
That's not necessarily true, I know people who have went there for some pretty serious stuff and GMH will try their best but if they think the patient can be better helped at an facility they get the person there as soon as possible.
GreensburgReside nt

Dayton, OH

#7 Jan 17, 2013
My experiences with this hospital have not been good at all, however I also know people who have excellent opinions of the place. Even through I have had the bad experiences I still go there if I need something, a perfect hospital does not exist. Also as hmmm stated if they cannot properly care for you they send you elsewhere as quickly as possible.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 17, 2013
If it wasn't for dcmh my dad wouldn't be here today. They caught his problem and had it treated in no time. It depends on the dr not the place
dancinbear

Hardinsburg, IN

#9 Jan 21, 2013
i agree with matts girl 20 years ago two days after giving birth to a set of twins i went into comp;ete kidney failure. My husband brought me in to dcmh where I was treated and transported to indy. if it had not been for their quick action according to the indy hospital I would have died
Because

Orleans, IN

#10 Jan 22, 2013
A lot of people who say they had a bad experience are the ones that dont get the answer that want to hear...Like they go to the er for a belly ache and expect to be given powerful drugs...its not gonna happen...like I tell my kids who have belly ache go take a crap!
Boo812

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Well unfortunately it isn't that easy for some people with chronic stomach pain! It's not like I can just go to the bathroom and take a crap but that was so elequently put on your part!! Let's be honest here they are a bandaid station and I wouldn't take anyone that I know and love there for treatment!! I would rather drive 2 hours each way for decent medical treatment!! Just sayin.... Oh and by the way it's not that I am looking for drugs, just answers is all and is that really too much to ask seriously????
Because wrote:
A lot of people who say they had a bad experience are the ones that dont get the answer that want to hear...Like they go to the er for a belly ache and expect to be given powerful drugs...its not gonna happen...like I tell my kids who have belly ache go take a crap!
Because

Orleans, IN

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Pain meds arnt always the answer...could be causing the problem.
Boo812 wrote:
Well unfortunately it isn't that easy for some people with chronic stomach pain! It's not like I can just go to the bathroom and take a crap but that was so elequently put on your part!! Let's be honest here they are a bandaid station and I wouldn't take anyone that I know and love there for treatment!! I would rather drive 2 hours each way for decent medical treatment!! Just sayin.... Oh and by the way it's not that I am looking for drugs, just answers is all and is that really too much to ask seriously????
<quoted text>
whocaresanymore

Greensburg, IN

#13 Jan 22, 2013
With the new CEO this place is no longer the top ten places to work. Undue pressure and stress on the good people that work there. It's becoming a HELL Hole place to work. SHE needs to go.
Mumps

Greensburg, IN

#14 Jan 22, 2013
You can go into the Greensburg hospital for a simple procedure that should take an hour, but it will take five hours. They charge the same amount as a real hospital and do the work of a bandaid station. If you to go to the emergency room, you should bring a lunch.
I heard

Greensburg, IN

#15 Jan 22, 2013
whocaresanymore wrote:
With the new CEO this place is no longer the top ten places to work. Undue pressure and stress on the good people that work there. It's becoming a HELL Hole place to work. SHE needs to go.
I heard that the work place was very very stressful eveyone is wanting to leave, what have you heard?

Since: Jul 12

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2013
They rushed my friend to indy for skull surgery, ambulance ride and everything... Get there and all they do is give him ibuprofen. He was fine afterwards... They had him quivering in fear, scared to death saying he might have brain damage. He had a small indent in his sinus cavity... One huge reason I don't go there.
I heard

Greensburg, IN

#17 Jan 23, 2013
I heard wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that the work place was very very stressful eveyone is wanting to leave, what have you heard?
You heard right, it's a HELLHOLE.
ugghh!

United States

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Evolutionsfox wrote:
They rushed my friend to indy for skull surgery, ambulance ride and everything... Get there and all they do is give him ibuprofen. He was fine afterwards... They had him quivering in fear, scared to death saying he might have brain damage. He had a small indent in his sinus cavity... One huge reason I don't go there.
We had a similar experience. Idiots! The other hospital actually laughed at us.
citizen

Liberty, IN

#19 Jan 23, 2013
I had a friend who is pregnant go there last week and they told her she was passing kidney stones. They gave her a pill to take. With being pregnant she was scared to take it. Good thing she didn't bc batesville hospital told her that if she took the pill it would have aborted her child. Come to find out it her appendix had ruptured and told her if she had waited any longer both her child and her wouldn't have made it...sad!!
former patient

Greensburg, IN

#20 Jan 23, 2013
i have heard that the woman that reads all your tests dont know what she is doing. i have haf several friends and family that have either been misdiagnosed or she dont see the problem in the test. they took the cd copy to another hospital gor a second opinion and it was clear what the problem was. the hospital had had many complaints about her but yet she is still there. so i chose to go to indy or batesville now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz 7 hr Jean Johannigman 1
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) May 21 Cam 1,276
VIDEO of City of Greensburg IN Public meetings (Dec '11) May 19 Jean Johannigman 241
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) May 19 Grad 99
Who said this? *=* Won't Come Up *=* May 19 Hoosier Hillbilly 1
WTRE News Headlines May 16 Hoosier Hillbilly 2
Decatur county conservation club May 5 fed up 1
More from around the web

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]