Next Last
D Brum

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Trailer trash.
rudy

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2013
He's trash and his dad is a convicted child molester.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 30, 2013
but ya wldnt say that to his face lmao
Lamo

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Def wouldnt talk sh*t to his face that's why u gotta sit behind a screen a do it cowards
yo momma

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Like d brum and rudy have any room to talk. Woman beating pos they are
Donald Brumley

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Bitches I will knock your teeth down your throat. Tim Carrol is a worthless POS. Anyone who knows me knows very well that I'd f**k him up.
Lamo

Louisville, KY

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Donald brumley are serious??can't to see timmy an get his last name rite if ur gonna talk about nutn
Modo

United States

#8 Mar 31, 2013
Trust me Lamo" Brumley would ruin timmy carrolls ugly face. Might be an improvement for him. Bunch of chomo's.
lamo

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Apr 1, 2013
I would love to see that an sry but lil tim is far from a cho mo thats why everybody keeps posting on here aan not to his face
Modo

United States

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Anyone who knows who Modo is knows all too well it would not be a problem to say it to this trailer trash punks face. He wouldn't have one left. Sincerely Mike Lawrence.
blast from the passed

Palmyra, IN

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Mike Lawrence. I haven't heard that name sense school....are you class of 80 something...I think we use to hang lol.....
Modo

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2013
Yes. I graduated in 1987. I am a martial arts instructor in Indy. Been a 10th degree black belt since 1989. Glad you remeber me.
lamo

Greensburg, IN

#13 Apr 2, 2013
jus cause u are a martial arts instructor
doesnt mean nutn he would still beat yo ass thats why none of you talk this shit to his face only on this pathetic site
HAHAHAHA

United States

#14 Apr 2, 2013
lamo wrote:
jus cause u are a martial arts instructor
doesnt mean nutn he would still beat yo ass thats why none of you talk this shit to his face only on this pathetic site
LAMO = lame o .... Hahahaha!
lamo

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Apr 2, 2013
HAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
LAMO = lame o .... Hahahaha!
yea that is soooo funny ha ha ha wat a dumb ass
dana towles

Connersville, IN

#16 Apr 2, 2013
Question,maybe I'm wrong,but I thought people that know martial arts weren't allowed to use it for eating someone up,thought it was for self defense.only.I may be wromg someone told me years ago.?can someone answer with a nice answer,please?
Modo

United States

#17 Apr 2, 2013
Actually you are correct. My hands, arms, legs and feet are considered a deadly weapon at the 10th degree. In self defense I am fine. Most fights I always let the other person swing first. Fair game from there. Great end results on my end. These punks on here crack me up, especially Lamo (who typo'd wrong for Lmao). Tim Carroll, lol worthless pos, like father like son.
dana towles

Connersville, IN

#18 Apr 2, 2013
I think timmy is ok,we all have some bad in our blood,somewhere down the line.I believe he has his kids with him now,i ve known him for years .never dated.just knew each other from old days.I don't lve in the burg no more.people sometimes don't always make the right choice.....but on to other things,I've always wanted to learn martial arts.
yo momma

United States

#19 Apr 3, 2013
dana towles wrote:
Question,maybe I'm wrong,but I thought people that know martial arts weren't allowed to use it for eating someone up,thought it was for self defense.only.I may be wromg someone told me years ago.?can someone answer with a nice answer,please?
i think eating people up is disgusting and wrong on so many levels lmao, just a little humor
always always be honest

Columbus, IN

#20 Apr 3, 2013
I heard he was a snitch, got popped with pains and now singing like a canary on everyone. I'm glad dont get me wrong get the users and dealers off our streets but he is only doing it to avoid prison and getting his a** fucked again. It's shady and wrong that way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VIDEO of City of Greensburg IN Public meetings (Dec '11) 8 hr SkyKing 240
Best house cleaner Apr 22 cleaner 3
dirt bike Apr 22 pissed off 36 1
Native American history in Greensburg (Jun '13) Apr 21 jmh 27
Went to school together, at different schools Apr 18 Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Weather Outlook Apr 18 Hoosier Hillbilly 2
ACORN/AARP No difference Apr 16 Observer 2
More from around the web

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE