Next Last
meek and wondering

Englewood, OH

#1 Mar 11, 2012
he enters homes of renters and what? i rent from him and i have kids
check the jail records

Englewood, OH

#2 Mar 11, 2012
he's been arrested three times. perpetual asking for bj for rent isnt illegal so it contiunues
Karnubia

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 11, 2012
Why are you answering your own posts? Lol
beware

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 20, 2012
I lived in one of his houses when I was 20 with roomates and he would cone into the house anytime day or night. He actually walked in the bathroom when my roomate was in the shower. Creeper
you are lying

New Lebanon, OH

#5 Mar 21, 2012
beware wrote:
I lived in one of his houses when I was 20 with roomates and he would cone into the house anytime day or night. He actually walked in the bathroom when my roomate was in the shower. Creeper
Most of my tennants are good people that pay their bills.
Some do not and get evicted and will say anything to try to get back at someone. I have 6 evictions in the court in the last two months and many more over the last 6 years. My workers have had to clean out houses that people live like pigs. I take that back-- when I raised pigs , it was cleaner in the building than some of the tennants homes . A certain red head tennant's house stunk so bad my workers almost refused to go in to clean it out. I deal with some good tennants, but I deal with also some of the worst of society that one only has to look at this column as a whole and judge the type of people that make some of these comments.
Previous Tenant

Greensburg, IN

#6 Mar 21, 2012
Myself and my exhusband rented a home from him. We never had problems with him coming into our home without us knowing. When we divorced and my exhusband left and I could not afford to stay there by myself, he was very kind and let us out of our lease without taking us to court. I in turn moved and made sure I cleaned the property so that he would have to spend minimal effort getting it ready for another tenant. It is one of those things that as long as you are honest with your landlord and either pay on time or let them know you are having financial issues ahead of time instead of letting all the bills go and moving out on them without notice, you may not have problems with them. Even though they are a landlord and they are running a business, most of them still have a heart. Most of them will work with you because it costs a lot less to keep a tenant then it does to have an empty house to take care of until a new tenant moves in. If you lie and avoid your landlord, or you tear up what is still their property, and you expect them to not be nasty with you, you are crazy. It doesn't work that way. Put yourself in their shoes for a minute and think about how you would feel.
wow

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2012
Actually we weren't evicted and I took great care in leaving the house super clean. We left due to a scandalous roomate. I'm not trying to make anyone look bad I'm just saying younger girls may want to be cautious and that's anywhere they go. He would have us leave our rent on the counter or above the microwave and just come in and get it whenever he was around the house. That's not a good situation for any landlord to put themselves or the tenants in. Maybe he handles business differently now than he did then. It was over 5 years ago that I lived in one of his homes. As far as the walking in on my roomate that's what she told me and she seemed shaken up over it. If its not true then that's that.
that girl

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 23, 2012
I rent from Myron and I have no problems with him. We pay our rent on time and never hear from him unless we need him. Our heating was messed up when we moved in and he had it fixed the next morning. He's a great guy if you don't screw him over. His wife is super sweet as well.
all 7 of me

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 23, 2012
i rent from him he hasnt given me n e problems
Mayors blood

Oswego, IL

#10 Mar 23, 2012
I have not rented from Myron but my boyfriends baby mama did. He entered her house several times when she had no idea he was coming. She paid her rent on time and kept the place the same as it was before. If I could see Myron today I would tell him to his face how big of a pervert he is for going into your renters homes without giving them any warning. If he came into my house I rented from him just because he has a key I'd sick my full blooded pitbull on him and he'd be done for. You can deny it Myron. But people know the truth! You can talk about how bad some of your Renters were but then why the heck would you rent to them! Your so stupid. Find a job were your not gonna end up getting arrested again. Or hell retire your old as balls dude.
Mayors blood

Oswego, IL

#11 Mar 23, 2012
Oh and by the way i am related to the mayor MyRONnnnn. Don't think he doesn't know what you'd up to. They gonna find you. They gonna catch you. They looking for you.
wanna

Englewood, OH

#12 Mar 24, 2012
ask the girl that fled to ohio due to constant requests for bjs and other sex for rent, constant texts, calls, etc. if you wanna trade, cheap way to have a place to live... it isnt illegal to ask for sex for rent per the po po
renter

Columbus, IN

#13 Jun 18, 2013
I rented from myron and he was a total asshole. We actually payed out rent a few months ahead of time so we wouldn't have to worry about it. He refused to clean the property before we moved in so we had to clean and paint it. It had so many problems and when we called him about it he got pissed off and told us to fix it ourselves. He came in out home and stole my husbands pain pills after his surgery and always made comments to me when I was alone at home. Talking about my ass and boobs and wanted to know how sex was with me. We finally moved out because of the harrassment and he actually went to my mothers house looking for me and when she told him to leave he shoved her to the ground and was arrested for assault. Stay away from this man. He is dangerous.
Been there

Lewisburg, OH

#14 Jun 18, 2013
My friends daughter rents from him. They were without heat for two weeks this winter, before he got it fixed.
looking

Huntertown, IN

#15 Jun 18, 2013
We were looking at a place really liked it until we found out he owned we will keep looking before we would rent from him.
Frank Reynolds

Madison, IN

#16 Jun 18, 2013
lol i lived in one of his houses down on south franklin and he the only water we could get in the kitchen sink was cold and barely dripping and thats what we were supposed to wash our dishes with. he refused to fix it so i moved out.
Frank Reynolds

Madison, IN

#17 Jun 18, 2013
also i have heard he owns a house in millhousen that he used to fire his gun off in the middle of town in the yard. that has nothing to do with him being a shitty landlord but more to do with him being a complete moron.
bull

Greensburg, IN

#18 Jun 20, 2013
Previous Tenant wrote:
Myself and my exhusband rented a home from him. We never had problems with him coming into our home without us knowing. When we divorced and my exhusband left and I could not afford to stay there by myself, he was very kind and let us out of our lease without taking us to court. I in turn moved and made sure I cleaned the property so that he would have to spend minimal effort getting it ready for another tenant. It is one of those things that as long as you are honest with your landlord and either pay on time or let them know you are having financial issues ahead of time instead of letting all the bills go and moving out on them without notice, you may not have problems with them. Even though they are a landlord and they are running a business, most of them still have a heart. Most of them will work with you because it costs a lot less to keep a tenant then it does to have an empty house to take care of until a new tenant moves in. If you lie and avoid your landlord, or you tear up what is still their property, and you expect them to not be nasty with you, you are crazy. It doesn't work that way. Put yourself in their shoes for a minute and think about how you would feel.
sounds fake, and Myron is a piece of shit who cares about no one besides dead presidents and being a pervert/slum-lord
Wise Man

Louisville, KY

#19 Jun 29, 2013
All the comments from different "renters" having no issues with him is complete bullshit! That's Myron talking right there. Myron is seriously one bolt loose from complety loosing it. I'm only putting this so no innocent girls (like my cousin) ever has to go through what she did. Seriously the dudes nutso and will probably end up killing someone. I feel sorry for his family.
past tenant

Seymour, IN

#20 Jun 30, 2013
He is a douchebag and everyone in gburg knows it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth 1 hr Lets hear Garys plan 10
my husband wont stop telling his parents every... (Jun '13) 11 hr Goodies101 17
VIDEO of City of Greensburg IN Public meetings (Dec '11) Sat Armondo Paradez 254
why is mcdonalds the slowest drice thru Sat jeff martin 18
GOD ~ ~ ~ less America!!! Aug 26 Hoosier Hillbilly 1
FOX Nation Aug 26 Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Aug 25 Redranger63 1,278
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages