Who Cares

Sunman, IN

#82 Feb 19, 2013
why dont u quit blowing hot air and request the info urself? afraid to find that u blow hot air instead of fact. or is that too much work for u to do.
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#83 Feb 19, 2013
I don't occupy public office. Gary Herbert does.

I don't know what in the hell you think Herbert was elected for. HE is responsible to keep things in order. It is for him to report the city's state of affairs to the People's representatives ... the City Council, and for the City Council to demand no less.

It isn't for Herbert to play "stump the chump" with the People and it isn't for the People to chase his ass around, for ensuring he does his job.

If Herbert has lost sight of it, then maybe its time he step down.
well

La Grange, IL

#84 Feb 19, 2013
Nobody Important wrote:
I don't occupy public office. Gary Herbert does.

I don't know what in the hell you think Herbert was elected for. HE is responsible to keep things in order. It is for him to report the city's state of affairs to the People's representatives ... the City Council, and for the City Council to demand no less.

It isn't for Herbert to play "stump the chump" with the People and it isn't for the People to chase his ass around, for ensuring he does his job.

If Herbert has lost sight of it, then maybe its time he step down.
Hm seeing as how he was elected by the people yes it is up to the people to keep him in check. It is nice to see you are admitting you are full of hot air and won't do anything real about it
I Done Furgot

United States

#85 Feb 19, 2013
What was the question again?
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#86 Feb 19, 2013
well wrote:
Seeing as how he was elected by the people, yes, it is up to the people to keep him in check. It is nice to see you are admitting you are full of hot air and won't do anything real about it.
You define what is wrong with the American polical institution. Your post implies that politicians only need the People on election day and after that, to hell with Constitutions, laws, rules, regulations, and the People themselves. You imply that the city's chief executive can act like an unguided missle and its up to the people to catch and prove.

In effect, city government is a series of enduring one elected son-of-a-bitch until another is elected. How very sad that the chief executive sees that as being his role and that bastards like you advise him of it.
well

La Grange, IL

#87 Feb 19, 2013
Nobody Important wrote:
<quoted text>You define what is wrong with the American polical institution. Your post implies that politicians only need the People on election day and after that, to hell with Constitutions, laws, rules, regulations, and the People themselves. You imply that the city's chief executive can act like an unguided missle and its up to the people to catch and prove.

In effect, city government is a series of enduring one elected son-of-a-bitch until another is elected. How very sad that the chief executive sees that as being his role and that bastards like you advise him of it.
Nice to see you know exactly what I implied. You are the sad type of person that if someone told you the sky is blue you would dig and dig to find more meaning to it. Our government is set up to where if the people see some act that an elected official has done as unfavorable it is 100% on us to call them on it.
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#88 Feb 19, 2013
Discipline isn't what one does when others are watching, but what one does when others AREN'T watching.
well

La Grange, IL

#89 Feb 19, 2013
Nobody Important wrote:
Discipline isn't what one does when others are watching, but what one does when others AREN'T watching.
And another argument that has nothing to do with anything
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#90 Feb 20, 2013
Its worse than I thought.

Greensburg's city government is a moral morass.
Who Cares

Sunman, IN

#91 Feb 20, 2013
NI, You've morphed into MJ. You can't even take responsibility for calling city hall and inquiring into their procedure with non profits. That info may have already been submitted that either proves your point is valid or hot air. That is YOUR responsibility as a citizen. So, its his job to check the facts. See what the process is and if it lacks something. Call him out on it. If not, shut ur mouth. Because you lack the intestinal fortitude to do anything but criticize and accuse.

Get off your lazy butt and call City Hall to find out the process otherwise your accusations ring hollow.
well

Greensburg, IN

#92 Feb 20, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
NI, You've morphed into MJ. You can't even take responsibility for calling city hall and inquiring into their procedure with non profits. That info may have already been submitted that either proves your point is valid or hot air. That is YOUR responsibility as a citizen. So, its his job to check the facts. See what the process is and if it lacks something. Call him out on it. If not, shut ur mouth. Because you lack the intestinal fortitude to do anything but criticize and accuse.

Get off your lazy butt and call City Hall to find out the process otherwise your accusations ring hollow.
Get ready for a nonsensical response and the definition of a random word lol
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#93 Feb 20, 2013
All that doesn't fit with the Herbert/Fayette agenda is nonsense.
well

La Grange, IL

#95 Feb 20, 2013
Nobody Important wrote:
All that doesn't fit with the Herbert/Fayette agenda is nonsense.
Then do something about it mr no balls
Who Cares

Sunman, IN

#96 Feb 20, 2013
He (NI) lacks the intestinal fortitude to make the call! Maybe he's worried that the answer wont fit the agenda of MJ/NI. He'll be shown to be full of HOT AIR.
Who Cares

Sunman, IN

#98 Feb 21, 2013
Still waiting NI. Did you make the call? Or is it the Mayor's fault you don't have the fortitude to ask the question?
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#99 Feb 21, 2013
If its lack of fortitude, then you've already admitted to this....
Nobody Important wrote:
You define what is wrong with the American polical institution. Your post implies that politicians only need the People on election day and after that, to hell with Constitutions, laws, rules, regulations, and the People themselves. You imply that the city's chief executive can act like an unguided missle and its up to the people to catch and prove. In effect, city government is a series of enduring one elected son-of-a-bitch until another is elected. How very sad that the chief executive sees that as being his role and that bastards like you advise him of it.
well wrote:
Nice to see you know exactly what I implied.
Who Cares

Sunman, IN

#100 Feb 21, 2013
I don't speculate. I check my facts out and check them first. Whats your excuse? Ignorance is bliss.
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#101 Feb 21, 2013
I read my local newspaper and see a story within the story.
well

United States

#102 Feb 21, 2013
Nobody Important wrote:
I read my local newspaper and see a story within the story.
No you speculate, you try to stir the pot over nothing. I would be on your side if it was a huge donation but $100 won't even cover my kid's books for one semester
Who Cares

Sunman, IN

#103 Feb 22, 2013
And all he wants to do is blow hot air whether or not it is even worth it.Procedures may be already in place but it is more important to smear and speculate. Like I said, who on the MSG side does Jean hate? Has to be someone! NI just doesnt have the fortitude he insinuates that others need to show. What a loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck tonight 3 hr Friend 4
No Fall Festival in Greensburg. 7 hr Who Cares 4
JM Manufacturing / JM CNC Fri Great now 1
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Fri Call me back 1,289
Streaming TV Jul 19 hooterville 2
NICE Homes for rent Jul 19 hooterville 2
Job? Jul 19 hooterville 4

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages