Join the community

Connersville, IN

1 min ago

Hoosier Hillbilly

Join the community

Connersville, IN

1 min ago

D.A. people say D.A. things!
Peerless, Daisy Mae &RED CHINA TAKES OVER are not lonely!

And it goes on & on & on!
agree

Frankfort, IL

#44 Apr 6, 2012
RED CHINA TAKES OVER wrote:
Hmmm. Had to repost something because it was removed. WTF.. TOPIX!!! If certain messages are going to be removed what is the point in participating in this Forum Site. That pisses me off because I assumed this was UNCENCORED and FREE SPEECH SITE. Hell whatís the point in taking part in a web site for open discussions if some moderator picks and chooses what to take off. Screw this site!!!! Iíll move to CHINA if I canít speak without bias censorship.
I agree I know of few topixs that have been removed. It is who ya know!
Expedia

United States

#45 Apr 6, 2012
Hmmm. Had to repost something because it was removed. WTF.. TOPIX!!! If certain messages are going to be removed what is the point in participating in this Forum Site. That pisses me off because I assumed this was UNCENCORED and FREE SPEECH SITE. Hell what’s the point in taking part in a web site for open discussions if some moderator picks and chooses what to take off. Screw this site!!!! I’ll move to CHINA if I can’t speak without bias censorship.
Pay $19.95, post comes right down. Lol! Ask me how I know this !:}
Nobody Important

Columbia City, IN

#46 Apr 6, 2012
Hmmm. Had to repost something because it was removed. WTF.. TOPIX!!! If certain messages are going to be removed what is the point in participating in this Forum Site. That pisses me off because I assumed this was UNCENCORED and FREE SPEECH SITE. Hell whatís the point in taking part in a web site for open discussions if some moderator picks and chooses what to take off. Screw this site!!!! Iíll move to CHINA if I canít speak without bias censorship.
I've heard that Rick Fayette has a big router box at his place with all the bells and whistles. I can't confirm it. I've never been there, but this much is sure ... after he reads this, he'll threaten slander and libel.

Strange things happen, just as when forum users were kicked off the Greensburg Daily News site after Fayette and Jim Pruett's wife raised hell because a chosen few didn't want airport issues to be discussed openly.
Sorryforyourloss

Mobile, AL

#47 Apr 6, 2012
Yea um if u forgot this avbout stupid people who dont know how to say sorry
Ross

United States

#48 Mar 29, 2013
K wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was a kid, I'm sure the person would have stopped. What the heck are they supposed to do. And why are you such an irresponsible pet owner that you allow your dog to play in the street?
You have no one to blame but yourself.
If I hit geese, I'm not stopping. Who cares.
you are s dumb person. Animal or kid a good hearted, well brought up person would stop and call for help. Duh
justin

Batesville, IN

#49 Mar 29, 2013
that is so sad
huh

Sunman, IN

#50 Mar 29, 2013
This entire thread is just sad.....people are so mean. Yes maybe the car would have stopped if he had hit a child.....what would he have said...oh sorry I am driving like a maniac through town. He could have stopped. I see people driving too fast down my road all the time....I hate it. And all you people blaming this girl....have you never had a pet slip away for a split second....my gosh have a heart....this town is just sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) 3 hr Who Cares 1,318
Maroon truck at Skybird Manor on Halloween 6 hr griseldablanco 1
anyplace in town that takes free stuff to GIVE ... (Oct '13) Nov 21 JayJay 8
I am looking for pictures of old nickle nook re... (Apr '11) Nov 20 Hoosier Hillbilly 12
Greensburg Music Thread Sep '17 GreensburgHick 2
Vote for Hillary (Nov '16) Aug '17 Jack32670 32
Valeo hiring through Elwood? Jun '17 Frank 2

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages