people make me sick
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
heather

Newnan, GA

#1 Apr 3, 2012
Just wanted 2 say how disgusted I am at how a grown man or any1 for that matter can hit my kids puppy..right in front of them and nnot even stop..just speed right on through the light... So to the man who was driving 60mph down 1st street today,hit the dog and didn't bother 2 stop..I hope you sleep well tonight...cause my lil ones aren't.. breaks my heart..how heartless people have become..
K

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2012
heather wrote:
Just wanted 2 say how disgusted I am at how a grown man or any1 for that matter can hit my kids puppy..right in front of them and nnot even stop..just speed right on through the light... So to the man who was driving 60mph down 1st street today,hit the dog and didn't bother 2 stop..I hope you sleep well tonight...cause my lil ones aren't.. breaks my heart..how heartless people have become..
If it was a kid, I'm sure the person would have stopped. What the heck are they supposed to do. And why are you such an irresponsible pet owner that you allow your dog to play in the street?

You have no one to blame but yourself.

If I hit geese, I'm not stopping. Who cares.
heather

Newnan, GA

#3 Apr 3, 2012
Yes I understand the dog shouldn't have made it 2 the street and sometimes things happen..just like I know it was an accident...but as a person with a heart id stop and apolgize...come on u are a hateful person..that you wouldn't stop..seeing the kids standing there crying..while you just creamed their pet....geez..another heartless person..
Suzie Q

Canton, NC

#4 Apr 3, 2012
heather wrote:
Yes I understand the dog shouldn't have made it 2 the street and sometimes things happen..just like I know it was an accident...but as a person with a heart id stop and apolgize...come on u are a hateful person..that you wouldn't stop..seeing the kids standing there crying..while you just creamed their pet....geez..another heartless person..
And what is YOUR responsibility in all of this? Did you bother to tell your kids it was your fault for not having the pup pinned up? Not everyone shares the opinion that animals are the same as human beings!
heather

Newnan, GA

#5 Apr 3, 2012
Yes..dear as you can read above..I understand that..my children understand that..and even if the person dosnt believe that about animals..they should at least have moral values..to stop and apologize..and like I said accidents do happen..that's how the pup got loose in the first place...dosnt make things any easier...and again..I wish I wasn't surprised by how many HEARTLESS people there are..
debi

Winnetka, IL

#6 Apr 4, 2012
it is sad that it WAS a accident and ur kids had to see it. accidents happen every day an it dont matter to some ppl unless the shoe is on the other foot...puppys grow to be dogs and learn ther boundries but just like ppl they still think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence..gee i think puppys(babys)and dogs(adluts) are like ppl...my opinon an karma can bite u in ur a$$ just like a dog:)
debi

Winnetka, IL

#7 Apr 4, 2012
ooooo an k for the geese the one that CARES is the ppl that OWN them...or mayb a kid thats doin it for 4-h or whatever...u prolly wouldnt care if someone hit ur car,house,mailbox c-n how u must not have love 4 the critters
wadda_ya_no

South Bend, IN

#8 Apr 4, 2012
people should go the speed limit and watch out for any surroundings, i also have speeders in my area of town and it aggrivates me that when ppl see kids playing in the area they still drive to fast sorry for the loss of your doggie
heather

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2012
Thx guys :..)
Heather Irresponsible

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2012
Irresponsible parents and pet owners make me sick! Here you are whining about your dog getting run over in the street and you are the stupid lady who caused it. You could also have caused a death if a car would have swerved to miss your dog and hit something else. It’s too easy for people to get animals because of irresponsible people like you that don’t take the responsibility. All the Gov red tape that adults go thru to live a life but any idiot can get an animal without any background checks. That’s why we have stray animals all over the place and idiots letting their animals run in the street. If you can’t watch a puppy you probably don’t watch your kids. You are a sorry excuse for a woman.
annoyed

Fishers, IN

#11 Apr 4, 2012
Heather Irresponsible wrote:
Irresponsible parents and pet owners make me sick! Here you are whining about your dog getting run over in the street and you are the stupid lady who caused it. You could also have caused a death if a car would have swerved to miss your dog and hit something else. It’s too easy for people to get animals because of irresponsible people like you that don’t take the responsibility. All the Gov red tape that adults go thru to live a life but any idiot can get an animal without any background checks. That’s why we have stray animals all over the place and idiots letting their animals run in the street. If you can’t watch a puppy you probably don’t watch your kids. You are a sorry excuse for a woman.
Are you kidding? Do you even know the situation? Maybe the pup got out the front door, slipped off of its lease, or something else. I really doubt anyone lets their dog "play" in the street, especially on 1st st. Everyone needs to quit being so freaking hateful, and show a little sympathy. I know if I hit someones pet- I SURE as heL7 would stop... and I would hope that most people would have enough compassion for animals to not leave it laying in the road! You are making it sound like this poor girl waited until a speeding car came flying down the street, and then proceeded to THROW the puppy in front of it. Accidents happen, and I don't think that this is any reason to bash some poor lady. I myself am a pet owner... and a mother, and completely understand how easy it is for a kid to go running outside and have a puppy slip out right behind them. Basically I'm saying- before you are gonna sit here and put in your 2 cents worth (if its even worth that), know the situation!
Debi Marrys a Goat

United States

#12 Apr 4, 2012
debi wrote:
it is sad that it WAS a accident and ur kids had to see it. accidents happen every day an it dont matter to some ppl unless the shoe is on the other foot...puppys grow to be dogs and learn ther boundries but just like ppl they still think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence..gee i think puppys(babys)and dogs(adluts) are like ppl...my opinon an karma can bite u in ur a$$ just like a dog:)
That’s what bestiality people think, sicko! Animals have instincts to hunt food and that’s it. They are ANIMALS freak show. They are trained and do tricks for FOOOOOD. An animal doesn’t fix your human problems like a doctor, Police, or EMT. They were put on the earth for food and clothing. They are also for company but they are ANIMALS. When you lose your job an ANIMAL still wants their food but don’t help pay the bills. When you are sick and on your death bed, ANIMALS don’t come to see ya! When you die, animals don’t pay for your burial. That’s’ because they are ANIMALS! You are just like the sicko’s who think animal sex is okay. Also, like the millionaires who leave their money to a POODLE. Or the people with a hundred cats that make humans throw up by their filthy house. Freak show!
Annoyed Spoons a Lab

United States

#13 Apr 4, 2012
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Do you even know the situation? Maybe the pup got out the front door, slipped off of its lease, or something else. I really doubt anyone lets their dog "play" in the street, especially on 1st st. Everyone needs to quit being so freaking hateful, and show a little sympathy. I know if I hit someones pet- I SURE as heL7 would stop... and I would hope that most people would have enough compassion for animals to not leave it laying in the road! You are making it sound like this poor girl waited until a speeding car came flying down the street, and then proceeded to THROW the puppy in front of it. Accidents happen, and I don't think that this is any reason to bash some poor lady. I myself am a pet owner... and a mother, and completely understand how easy it is for a kid to go running outside and have a puppy slip out right behind them. Basically I'm saying- before you are gonna sit here and put in your 2 cents worth (if its even worth that), know the situation!
Really?? Are you f**king stupid?? She starts this thread with,” PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!”

So, we who believe the roads are for human automobiles not a dog track are the hateful ones? Whether or not the guy was speeding, a car is supposed to be on the roads. If she would have took some responsibly and had a different tone, then more people would feel sorry for her. However, since she put all the blame on the driver, it shows she isn’t a responsible adult. If a car was driving 10 MPH it would crush any dog, so she is to blame for letting a puppy lose. So, you and I both know this situation by the title thread,” PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!” Therefore you and I are people and we make her sick. You are a tool and a shaved sheep.
Harvester

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2012
Heather Irresponsible wrote:
Lol. Try to regulate some of these dumbasses pet purchases though and you are the devil. They would rather have dead dogs with mentally scarred children.

Have at it, I say. You got your dead dog. Congrats.
heather

United States

#15 Apr 4, 2012
I must say some of you..are just to far gone..I can't believe some of the things you are saying...and I don't want people to feel sorry for me..I want to know where peoples morals have went...its not just about the dog...its about how rude people have become...if you want the next generation to have moral and respect..then we have to teach them.. And yes it was a mistake,the puppy got loose and there was nothing I could do to catch her..I have lived on 1st street for 24 years..I also take care of my children and my animals..but accidents do happen and sadly our puppy got the sad end of this one.. and the PEOPLE that make me SICK, are the ones who are so rude..and hateful.. Let's slow down a lil guys there are many kids,animals,and other people that woul could've just as easy been on the other end of this accident..who needs to go 60 in a 30 anyway...
well

Herndon, VA

#16 Apr 4, 2012
heather wrote:
I must say some of you..are just to far gone..I can't believe some of the things you are saying...and I don't want people to feel sorry for me..I want to know where peoples morals have went...its not just about the dog...its about how rude people have become...if you want the next generation to have moral and respect..then we have to teach them.. And yes it was a mistake,the puppy got loose and there was nothing I could do to catch her..I have lived on 1st street for 24 years..I also take care of my children and my animals..but accidents do happen and sadly our puppy got the sad end of this one.. and the PEOPLE that make me SICK, are the ones who are so rude..and hateful.. Let's slow down a lil guys there are many kids,animals,and other people that woul could've just as easy been on the other end of this accident..who needs to go 60 in a 30 anyway...
Did you even bother to call that worthless police department? What did they say?
heather

United States

#17 Apr 4, 2012
I did not call the police, I don't believe they would have done anything..and I know it was an accident :( that ended bad for the puppy. I'm just glad no one else was hurt..
Passing Lifes Test

United States

#18 Apr 5, 2012
Heather it is sad that some people have to chime in where their nose doesn't belong! And also sad that while reading this we find even more negative people in Decatur County! The cops couldn't of done anything for you and neither can these heartless people! The best thing you can do is console your children explaining that it was an accident and that's why you are so careful about them not playing in or near the road! Then explain the puppy is in doggy heaven now and he is safe! I for one believe that things happen for a reason and that God gives us tests everyday to see if we are living with the correct choices and handleling situations as we should be! CLEARLY a few people are not passing their tests but that's for us to Forgive them, pray for them and continue with our life test! If they pass Good for them, if they Fail, God will correct them in his own way! Heather, just pass your test and continue on sweetie! Prayers for all!
Hoosier Hillbilly

Roy, WA

#19 Apr 5, 2012
Passing Lifes Test said I for one believe that things happen for a reason and that God gives us tests everyday to see if we are living with the correct choices and handleling situations as we should be!
God gives us info of all kinds & sorts, it's up
to "us" to consider each situation and make a determination from it based on his teachings.
He plants thoughts in our mind ( or our sub-conscience), it's up to "us" to recognize it's
sent from God and it should have proper consideration!
The people that say they've never had contact with God are the ones that never listen to what He says-He talks to "us" everyday-some just refuse to listen. If your looking for some good advice listen
to Him-[but first] you must believe in Him!
debi

Winnetka, IL

#20 Apr 5, 2012
Debi Marrys a Goat wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s what bestiality people think, sicko! Animals have instincts to hunt food and that’s it. They are ANIMALS freak show. They are trained and do tricks for FOOOOOD. An animal doesn’t fix your human problems like a doctor, Police, or EMT. They were put on the earth for food and clothing. They are also for company but they are ANIMALS. When you lose your job an ANIMAL still wants their food but don’t help pay the bills. When you are sick and on your death bed, ANIMALS don’t come to see ya! When you die, animals don’t pay for your burial. That’s’ because they are ANIMALS! You are just like the sicko’s who think animal sex is okay. Also, like the millionaires who leave their money to a POODLE. Or the people with a hundred cats that make humans throw up by their filthy house. Freak show!

lol ur really a dumbf**K but u did make me lol haha and i didnt marry a goat..but he does EAT like one!and i had a pigme goat pet she was a very good untill coyote's got her:( i'm gonna guess u've never had a pet(and if u did or do u prolly come home and kick it)u REALLY sound like a very mean an hateful human.gee i would feel bad for ur kids if u have any that is. and doctors fix ur fix w/pills..u dont even have to REALLY b sick or n pain just cry or whine an u have pills...u would think after alllll that schooln they could get it right the first time..lol and i beleave dogs go to nursing homes and hospitals to c the sick an kids w/long term illness oooooo and what bout the dogs that police use?i would bet they r prolly much smarter and have a MUCH bigger heart then u!!! and for ur info.....if i wanted to have sex w/a animal(which i think ur sick for puttn it in th conversion)I WOULD and if i had a millon(which i dont)to leave to my POODLE(u would just b mad coz u wasnt the poodle)I WOULD AND if i had a 100 cats(which i dont)u would b the human i would nvite over and that would b my FREAK SHOW! ROFLMAO:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i support wind farms (Jul '15) 1 hr Happy 84
Spartan Staffing 11 hr anonymize 1
Tommy basham Tue TJA 4
City Property (Jul '15) Jun 27 Citizen 99 13
Driving Jun 24 Susan 2
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) Jun 13 bchap 109
Native American history in Greensburg (Jun '13) Jun 13 justanswering 30

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance