Posted in the Greensburg Forum

Neck Kutter

Greensburg, IN

#1 Mar 28, 2013
anybody know this guy good or bad
Come on

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Mar 28, 2013
I fear that the explicit title of this thread might tend to prejudice people's comments about this gentleman!
Neck Kutter

Greensburg, IN

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Come on wrote:
I fear that the explicit title of this thread might tend to prejudice people's comments about this gentleman!
Do you know him
just lookin in

Palmyra, IN

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Thought that sounds a little more appropriate ! do tell what you know
Richard Hertz

United States

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Rumor is that guy has a penis like a polish sausage
DOdah

Greensburg, IN

#8 Apr 18, 2013
I heard he broke his wives back.
stacey b

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 23, 2013
gentleman you gotta be kidding me!!!! i know this dude and he is far from a gentleman!! he is the most worthless piece of shit that ever walked the earth! he prob did break his wife back but he also let her brutally beat his three kids for two years or more! he is a on again off again crackhead and from what i hear now a peeping tom. he uses his race to defend everything he does and he is also a two time felon but his last one only got him four months in the county. gentleman my ass he is a monster stay away from him. lets just say i know all this from personal experience.
lovemensdongs

United States

#10 Apr 24, 2013
he has a tasty dark dong!!!! mmmmm feels good inside me and HUGE!!!!
omg

Louisville, KY

#11 Apr 24, 2013
i can assure you its nither tasty or huge its short shrivled and uncircumsized NASTY is all it is
TBoy

Troy, OH

#12 Apr 25, 2013
Stacey is just jealous cause he dumped her and got custody of their kids.
False

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Apr 25, 2013
TBoy wrote:
Stacey is just jealous cause he dumped her and got custody of their kids.
Try again! He doesn't have any of his kids.
sanctuary

Greensburg, IN

#14 Apr 26, 2013
I am sure no one is jealous of him dumping them, really? He is a waste of skin. I know some men that would like to find him out on the streets, in an alley preferably. I also know a lot of people wondering why he can be rockin' it up and beating women and shit for ten years but does no time. Yes he has went to the county for a few weeks here and there but why don't his felony charges ever get him a free trip to the pin? This is another example of how Greensburg feeds their ci's and puts them on the streets to catch more dopers but the dopers they hire are the worst ones on the streets! James is no good and needs strung up!
SCarolina

Greensburg, IN

#15 Apr 26, 2013
This is probably what happened in South Carolina. The community found out his true ways and didn't stand for it and soon enough ran that scum our direction. He needs to relocate and find a new story again. This isn't working out for the people that have encountered him, in fact they all have been lied to, stolen from, raped, beaten, stalked, harassed, or hard telling their remains may have not been found yet. This is an old man we are talking about an old man that has done things that none of you are prepared to hear about. Keep your distance and don't ever fall into his 'God Bless' scheme!
Haha

Greensburg, IN

#16 Apr 27, 2013
That's funny husband and wife on topix both of them beat those kids
hey t boy

Louisville, KY

#17 Apr 28, 2013
you got me straight fu**** up i left his sorry ass after he put his hands on me for too long. not the other way around! and he didnt get custody. i always had custody so your wrong
hey haha

Louisville, KY

#18 Apr 28, 2013
Haha wrote:
That's funny husband and wife on topix both of them beat those kids
I am "those kids" mom. do you really know this to be a fact or is it just your assumption? would be really helpful if what you know or what you think you know was true and could be proven! I would appreciate your input.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015-2016 School Fees 49 min Seig Heil for Rick 23
Paul Harvey If I were the Devil - Letter from G... 2 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Who's Obama Think 'he' Is? 2 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 5
Paul Harvey If I were the Devil - Letter from God 2 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Billionaire brothers give Cruz super PAC $15 mi... Jul 28 Elbert 2
VIDEO of City of Greensburg IN Public meetings (Dec '11) Jul 23 Jean Johannigman 248
Food stamps and those who complain (Feb '13) Jul 22 Taxpayer 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages