Brandon Coldwell
Lucky7

Greensburg, IN

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Did they find him!?
ugghh!

Homer Glen, IL

#2 Jan 30, 2013
I assume he was the person they found in the car in the pond. Very sad.
tayyy

South Bend, IN

#3 Jan 30, 2013
when they found the car he wasnt in it
ugghh!

Homer Glen, IL

#4 Jan 30, 2013
tayyy wrote:
when they found the car he wasnt in it
So sad, I hope this turns out well.
Brianna

South Bend, IN

#5 Jan 30, 2013
He was found downstream from the car
REALLY

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Guys i work with some of the family and there pretty tore up bout him missing how bout we not start rumors bout.him bein found upstream or wtf ever cuz i can tell you now from what i heard from the mouth of the family he.was not in the water when they investigated that so quit bein a shit starter and keep things real! Okay thanks bye!
Seriously get over it

Wolflake, IN

#7 Jan 30, 2013
He was found on the road trying to walk to get himself help.
FAREAL

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Seriously get over it wrote:
He was found on the road trying to walk to get himself help.
how do u no
family

Homer Glen, IL

#9 Jan 30, 2013
All that matters is that Brandon was found and may he rest in peace!
What Now

Oxford, OH

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Wow, REALLY, you really are clueless and stupid. States right there in the paper that his body was carried about 1.8 miles downstream in the creek. My Indiana atlas says it is called 'Panther Creek.' Not in the water when they investigated? Well, phrase that better and say 'not in the water near the car.' Google Earth it, and you can see where it all went down. I heard from the people to find his body, only an arm was visible in the water at first. He was in the water.
Brianna

Hoffman Estates, IL

#11 Jan 30, 2013
I was told that by 2 different people one of which her father works with the police department and it said it in the paper so why don't you get your shit straight before you get shitty with someone else who already knew
whatever happened

Lake Geneva, WI

#12 Jan 30, 2013
I'm so sorry I had a cousin drown and get stuck in his car 5 years ago and it was this time of year lots of rain slick by millhousen..if he is alive thank god..if not I'm so sorry
Kara

Naperville, IL

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Rest in peace; I'll miss seeing you every morning at Janice's house! Love ya bub. Watch over us & remember our bets we'll be doin them again (:
<3 me.
Carol

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 31, 2013
A precious life that ended way to soon. Brandon will be missed by those that knew and loved you!! Rest in peace <3
Alley

Greensburg, IN

#15 Feb 1, 2013
This is so sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.I didnt know Brandon but my kids did. He was a gorgeous young man.
Hannah

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 4, 2013
I'm Brandon's aunt and all that matters now is celebrating and remembering how great of a person Brandon was!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7 month investigation leads to arrest (Jun '11) May 19 The Anti-Connersv... 13
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) May 16 Larry2868 113
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Apr '17 Shaq 1,307
Old St. Mary's Church Mar '17 Got Your Number 2
Honda hiring Feb '17 Adeboard 5
looking for dsi xl (Apr '12) Jan '17 Wood 3
What year did gc murphys on the square close? Jan '17 The Egregious One 2

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages