Will Bill CLinton NEVER go away?

Will Bill CLinton NEVER go away?

Posted in the Greensburg Forum

M Jean Johannigman

Batesville, IN

#1 May 16, 2012
Here is the latest brainstorm from none other than Bill Clinton?

TAX THE MIDDLE CLASS?!?!? GIVE US A BREAK!!

see below:

By MJ LEE | 5/15/12 12:24 PM EDT

Bill Clinton said Tuesday that President Barack Obama’s goal of hiking taxes on the rich alone is not enough to solve the country’s fiscal woes and suggested that middle class Americans must also eventually contribute more.

Clinton, who discussed a number of economic and political issues at the Peter G. Peterson Foundation’s third annual Fiscal Summit in Washington, D.C., prefaced his comments with the warning that he was giving his personal view and was “not speaking for the White House.”

“This is just me now, I’m not speaking for the White House — I think you could tax me at a 100 percent and you wouldn’t balance the budget,” said Clinton, who has earned tens of millions of dollars since leaving office.“We are all going to have to contribute to this, and if middle class people’s wages were going up again, and we had some growth to the economy, I don’t think they would object to going back to tax rates [from] when I was president”- before the Bush tax cuts.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/763...
M Jean Johannigman

Batesville, IN

#2 May 16, 2012
I ask again....will Bill Clinton NEVER go away?!?!

Now he is knocking Richard Mourdock for his statement about compromise.

Mr. Clinton's party has had control and not passed a budget for the last three years and he says Democrats are willing to compromise ? check this out:
QUOTE:

"OBAMA ADMINISTRATION LIES TO DODGE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE BUDGET

President Obama will offer his FY 2013 budget tomorrow. Already, leaks indicate that it will call for more spending, higher taxes, and a $1.3 trillion deficit for the current year. We have now gone for three years without having a federal budget, because the Democratic Senate refuses to pass one. Obama’s proposed budget is more or less irrelevant, as Harry Reid won’t bring it to the floor of the Senate. Mitch McConnell says he will, and if he does, it likely will be voted down 97-0, like Obama’s last proposed budget, or something similar. END QUOTE: LINK:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/02...

HERE IS "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN" BILL'S COMMENTARY ON RICHARD MOURDOCK:

QUOTE: "WASHINGTON -- Indiana's GOP Senate primary winner Richard Mourdock represents what's wrong with American politics these days, former President Bill Clinton said Tuesday, arguing that Republicans are too "scared" to compromise.
Clinton, speaking at the Peter G. Peterson Foundation’s Fiscal Summit, advocated for Democrats and Republicans to come together and work on a big-picture plan to deal with debt and deficits. Asked if Washington could do that, Clinton said it was unlikely until after the elections.
"The evidence is that the Republicans will be scared to do it after what happened to Sen.[Richard] Lugar," Clinton said, referencing the six-term Indiana senator Mourdock defeated last week. "We will see, with two or three other primaries, what happens. Obviously, I think there should be a big, bipartisan coalition for this. We may just have to wait till the election is over."
Mourdock, the state Treasurer who was enthusiastically backed by Tea Party groups, thumped Lugar in the primary, running on a promise to avoid compromising with Democrats. END QUOTE:
LINK: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...

I voted for and worked for Richard Mourdock and will do so again for the fall election. He may have been elected before and 70% of the state republican party chairs may have endorsed him....but he is not the normal status quo, food chain, establishment candidate. The Tea Parties all over the state of Indiana endorsed Richard Mourdock with good reason.
Z Myrtle Stysmzisymeyer

United States

#3 May 16, 2012
Oh boo hoo. Who the heck cares what Billy says. Stop your sobbing. Clinton can say what he wants, no body pays any attention to him. Now HILARY is a Tour da Force.

Somebody actually insulting your crush, your fantasy at night, Sourdock? How dreadful! How terrible, How disgusting....

HOW FUNNY!!!

Guess no matter whomever Billy has sex with, never fails to clutter his brain, he certainly retains the proper knowledge of about certain moronic buffoon republicans who will be beaten in November by democrats.

Enjoy your time now Mourdock. Donnelly will have the position come election day, and then you Mean Jean can cry in your creamed spinach. Hardy har har!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rushville Police Officer Fired 11 hr Karma is great 8
Chronological Bible Thu Anonymous 10
Easy women Wed Billythough 1
Dollar General Store Wed Maria salsary 11
Store closing Dec 5 FactChecker 2
Tim Carrol (Mar '13) Dec 3 Ginger 105
should marijuana be legalized in indiana (Feb '13) Dec 1 poopypooper 105

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance