older women/younger men?

older women/younger men?

Posted in the Greensburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cougar

Greensburg, IN

#1 Jan 20, 2013
What do you say?
lmao

Rockford, IL

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Who cares
Love cougars

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2013
cougar wrote:
What do you say?
I love eating sexy cougar pu**y.
justnever

South Elgin, IL

#4 Jan 20, 2013
I see nothing wrong with it. Life is too short!
Andrea m

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Older woman should NOT BE WITH OLDER GUYS! They should be with men their own age!
What Now

Englewood, OH

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Older women should be entertaining the young guys. It will lead to fewer children and will help control our over-populated planet. The planet is too crowded, and all of you that want to breed like crazy and not have abortions, the day will come when there will be no more life because the earth cannot sustain us. The joke will be on you pro-lifers. And Andrea is just jealous because she can't get a man and doesn't like older women cutting in on her dating pool.
Kevin K

Thousand Oaks, CA

#7 Jan 20, 2013
I am very fond of Cougars with blonde hair
Cougars are very sexy & beautiful
I am a younger guy almost 25 still looking for a
Cougar out there in CA

Younger women can be trouble
Andrea m

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Jan 20, 2013
What Now wrote:
Older women should be entertaining the young guys. It will lead to fewer children and will help control our over-populated planet. The planet is too crowded, and all of you that want to breed like crazy and not have abortions, the day will come when there will be no more life because the earth cannot sustain us. The joke will be on you pro-lifers. And Andrea is just jealous because she can't get a man and doesn't like older women cutting in on her dating pool.
Aww baby thanks! But little do you know I am married and have been for the past 7 yeArs!
Andrea m

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Jan 20, 2013
What Now wrote:
Older women should be entertaining the young guys. It will lead to fewer children and will help control our over-populated planet. The planet is too crowded, and all of you that want to breed like crazy and not have abortions, the day will come when there will be no more life because the earth cannot sustain us. The joke will be on you pro-lifers. And Andrea is just jealous because she can't get a man and doesn't like older women cutting in on her dating pool.
Oh yes and with 4 kids of my own and 2 great step kids that I take care of! So go suck monkey balls!
experience

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Older women have the experience that young women don't they also take better care of their men
Cougar lover

Shelbyville, IN

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Any cougars want some?
Ronnie McDowell

Batesville, IN

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Older women are beautiful lovers. They understand. I've been around some and I have discovered, that older women know just how to please a man.
cougar

Greensburg, IN

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Statistics indicate that women live 7-9 years longer then men, so the average age difference should be that the female is at least 7-9 years older then her man. I have found that to be true and am waiting for the "right" younger man for my partner for life.
Cougar lover

Shelbyville, IN

#14 Jan 21, 2013
cougar wrote:
Statistics indicate that women live 7-9 years longer then men, so the average age difference should be that the female is at least 7-9 years older then her man. I have found that to be true and am waiting for the "right" younger man for my partner for life.
How old are you?
15ofwagkta

Milwaukee, WI

#15 Apr 5, 2013
I'm 15 have found a couger......
just curious

Shoals, IN

#16 Apr 5, 2013
15ofwagkta wrote:
I'm 15 have found a couger......
no.. You have found a chomo
bossinit

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2013
I would love to have Have pnr
quetz

Batesville, IN

#18 Apr 6, 2013
Ronnie McDowell wrote:
Older women are beautiful lovers. They understand. I've been around some and I have discovered, that older women know just how to please a man.
lol im pretty sure i know who posted this lol just by how stale it is....im so sure i'd almost call em out right now, im pretty sure it is who they thought he was
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#19 Apr 6, 2013
Andrea m wrote:
Go suck monkey balls!
I'll just bet that you're quite experienced at it or otherwise, you wouldn't recommend it!
andrea

Jeffersonville, IN

#20 Apr 6, 2013
Nobody Important wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just bet that you're quite experienced at it or otherwise, you wouldn't recommend it!
yeah ok! Its just a saying! But from what I was told by your man, I do suck some mean di&#9825;k! Bhahahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blueberry Hill 1 hr The ONLY 3
VIDEO of City of Greensburg IN Public meetings (Dec '11) 13 hr Jean Johannigman 247
Presidental Election 2016 Mon Hoosier Hillbilly 11
Matt Mason (singer) Sun Hoosier Hillbilly 1
valeo Jul 2 wondering 1
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) Jul 2 Garrettman 100
Manus for Mayor Jul 1 The ONLY Jeff Martin 33
More from around the web

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages