First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chevy

Candler, NC

#21 Mar 31, 2013
Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Marijuana has over 400 different chemicals in it and certain types of tree bark is natural and is very poisonous. Marijuana comes out of your body so slowly you won't feel a physical addiction. Tar in cigarettes/tobacco is what causes cancer. If you do real research, not just from high times you will understand that there is way more tar in your beloved marijuana. Do you know that? Since you proclaim to be the marijuana expert you should know that.

I think u need to look into to long term use just saying coming from a cop. Tree barks i dont know nothing about just so i make that clear. Look at why tobacoo tax's keep going up and marijuana is legal in over 70 counties and starting to be legal here in the US one state at a time. Hip is legal to grow in KY commical use for oils and to make rope with.
Real

Patchogue, NY

#22 Apr 1, 2013
chevy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think u need to look into to long term use just saying coming from a cop. Tree barks i dont know nothing about just so i make that clear. Look at why tobacoo tax's keep going up and marijuana is legal in over 70 counties and starting to be legal here in the US one state at a time. Hip is legal to grow in KY commical use for oils and to make rope with.
Pot is more cancer causing than cigarettes. The taxes on cigarettes go up due to the health costs the people who smoke cause. Not sure what hip is unless you mean hemp. As I read the posts in this topic it is apparently a waste to even discuss this topic. If you are going to smoke pot and argue why it should be legal then come up with something better than it is natural and know more about how it is more cancer causing than cigarettes. If you sit there and say it isn't then you are not well informed.
I am done with this topic.
Will Deliver

Palmyra, IN

#23 Apr 1, 2013
Real wrote:
Curious, you obviously do not know that marijuana has many more chemicals in it than cigarettes, and is more likely to cause cancer. Tobacco is a plant that God have us too. You are sadly misinformed about what you are smoking, or burning as you call it.
Where would you like your weed delivered? Need your address.
Curious

Greensburg, IN

#24 Apr 1, 2013
Will Deliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Where would you like your weed delivered? Need your address.
Meet me outside waffle house around 920. I drive a black grand prix
pink sock licker

Batesville, IN

#25 Apr 1, 2013
Curious wrote:
I don't want any lecture on how only worthless people smoke it because I work 2 jobs and go to school. It's saturday night and I wanna sit back relax and smoke a joint. Anybody know where to find any.
ya man I think its stupid its a harmless drug if consumed the right way but its perfectly legal to go out and destroy my liver from drinking and my lungs and other organs from smoking or kill myself with fast food
pink sock licker

Batesville, IN

#27 Apr 1, 2013
Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot is more cancer causing than cigarettes. The taxes on cigarettes go up due to the health costs the people who smoke cause. Not sure what hip is unless you mean hemp. As I read the posts in this topic it is apparently a waste to even discuss this topic. If you are going to smoke pot and argue why it should be legal then come up with something better than it is natural and know more about how it is more cancer causing than cigarettes. If you sit there and say it isn't then you are not well informed.
its only bad for you're lungs if you smoke it retard and you're body naturally produces cannabinoids
Rudrick

Greensburg, IN

#28 Apr 7, 2013
Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha so who has gotten cancer from smoking bud then? Nobody I know has bud has been shown to actually help repair cells damaged by cancer. Yes smoking anything can be bad for you why do you think most cancer patients use vaporizers get real Real step your game up. The sooner cannabis is taxed and regulated the sooner this country starts to make some progress the war against a perfectly medicinal natural plant has been a total failure for the last 70 years now. It's way past time to wake up and smell reality.
wtf

United States

#29 Apr 7, 2013
I wanna kno how this meeting at waffle house turned out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor david 1 hr AngelOfKarma 1
Competition is slim in Greensburg Primary Election 7 hr Albert 16
Read this quick, Topix won't leave this up for ... 22 hr min wage 7
The Golden Arches 22 hr min wage 2
shoes Thu notfree 3
Tea Party (Dec '13) Thu meme 78
are you Wed where 1
Greensburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web