First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Mishawaka, IN

#1 Mar 29, 2013
I don't want any lecture on how only worthless people smoke it because I work 2 jobs and go to school. It's saturday night and I wanna sit back relax and smoke a joint. Anybody know where to find any.
knowing

Sunman, IN

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Sure cop and its Friday night you retard
Curious

Bloomington, IN

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Oh snap it is friday lol. And I'm not a cop. Now I get 2 nights to relax before going back to work. #3dayweekendsconfused
FRIDAY

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Its Friday, you aint got a job, ya aint got shit to do..... lmao. Ilove that movie, classic for sure:-Q
whatever

Greensburg, IN

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Guess random tests start Monday ha. If you smoke great but why does everyone have to make it public?
sick of it

Greenfield, IN

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Curious wrote:
I don't want any lecture on how only worthless people smoke it because I work 2 jobs and go to school. It's saturday night and I wanna sit back relax and smoke a joint. Anybody know where to find any.
It's not that we find you worthless. It's that we realize there is something better than a life of smoking weed. We understand there are better choices. We are saddened that rather than spending your evenings and weekends contributing to your family, community or place of worship that you will spend it doing drugs. We regret that you have managed to keep a job and our young people look at you as an example and don't strive to do better than you. We don't think your worthless, we think you are sad. We think you represent what our community is about very poorly.
Curious

Greenfield, IN

#7 Mar 30, 2013
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that we find you worthless. It's that we realize there is something better than a life of smoking weed. We understand there are better choices. We are saddened that rather than spending your evenings and weekends contributing to your family, community or place of worship that you will spend it doing drugs. We regret that you have managed to keep a job and our young people look at you as an example and don't strive to do better than you. We don't think your worthless, we think you are sad. We think you represent what our community is about very poorly.
You are making it out like I'm shooting up heroin or spending my last dollar getting flopped out on pain pills. It is marijuana that I'm smoking. An all natural plant gave to us by "god".(if you believe in that) If you wanna get wild you have to go out drinking which is perfectly legal. But if you drink to much you wont wake up. Or go buy a pack of cigarettes which contains hundreds if not thousands of chemicals to get you hooled do the government can profit. Or maybe you need asprin to relieve a headache. Once again a drug that is perfectly legal but eat the whole bottle and your not waking up. So call me a sad person. Your opinion has no affect on my life. I don't call you worthless because you decide to put god first instead of your family. My family is taken care of. If they need something I don't go buy weed. But when the kids are in bed I like to relax by burning.
sooo

Greensburg, IN

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>You are making it out like I'm shooting up heroin or spending my last dollar getting flopped out on pain pills. It is marijuana that I'm smoking. An all natural plant gave to us by "god".(if you believe in that) If you wanna get wild you have to go out drinking which is perfectly legal. But if you drink to much you wont wake up. Or go buy a pack of cigarettes which contains hundreds if not thousands of chemicals to get you hooled do the government can profit. Or maybe you need asprin to relieve a headache. Once again a drug that is perfectly legal but eat the whole bottle and your not waking up. So call me a sad person. Your opinion has no affect on my life. I don't call you worthless because you decide to put god first instead of your family. My family is taken care of. If they need something I don't go buy weed. But when the kids are in bed I like to relax by burning.
So the opinion of people on here don't matter to you correct? Then why post it on here knowing full well you will get others opinion? Btw weed is for 16 year old kids grow up and be a man drugs of any kind are for the weak minded
Curious

Greenfield, IN

#9 Mar 30, 2013
sooo wrote:
<quoted text>
So the opinion of people on here don't matter to you correct? Then why post it on here knowing full well you will get others opinion? Btw weed is for 16 year old kids grow up and be a man drugs of any kind are for the weak minded
Just one question for you. Do you drink alcohol. I mean even if its a glass of wine a week. Let me know. And read my original post never wanted any of your opinions just wanted to know where to find some
Real

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Mar 30, 2013
Curious, you obviously do not know that marijuana has many more chemicals in it than cigarettes, and is more likely to cause cancer. Tobacco is a plant that God have us too. You are sadly misinformed about what you are smoking, or burning as you call it.
sooo

Greensburg, IN

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Just one question for you. Do you drink alcohol. I mean even if its a glass of wine a week. Let me know. And read my original post never wanted any of your opinions just wanted to know where to find some
Nope I don't alcohol is a drug as well. And read my comment it says why post on here when you know you will get opinions. Also if you are a smoker you know where it is
ughhhhhh

Batesville, IN

#12 Mar 30, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making it out like I'm shooting up heroin or spending my last dollar getting flopped out on pain pills. It is marijuana that I'm smoking. An all natural plant gave to us by "god".(if you believe in that) If you wanna get wild you have to go out drinking which is perfectly legal. But if you drink to much you wont wake up. Or go buy a pack of cigarettes which contains hundreds if not thousands of chemicals to get you hooled do the government can profit. Or maybe you need asprin to relieve a headache. Once again a drug that is perfectly legal but eat the whole bottle and your not waking up. So call me a sad person. Your opinion has no affect on my life. I don't call you worthless because you decide to put god first instead of your family. My family is taken care of. If they need something I don't go buy weed. But when the kids are in bed I like to relax by burning.
I dont care what you do...I just wish I didnt have to work with your sorry behind. I know you think you do a good job, but you are pitiful....and the rest of us have to work harder to keep our jobs........you want a check but you sure dont deserve it...the rest of us should have raises and they fire your pitful behind
Curious

Greenfield, IN

#13 Mar 30, 2013
ughhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>I dont care what you do...I just wish I didnt have to work with your sorry behind. I know you think you do a good job, but you are pitiful....and the rest of us have to work harder to keep our jobs........you want a check but you sure dont deserve it...the rest of us should have raises and they fire your pitful behind
Is that so. I'm the hardest working person in my factory. People who been there 20 plus years come up and ask me for help. Maybe your one of the sorry asses I have to help out. And to the person who said marijuana causes cancer. Tell me one person you know, better yet, find someone worldwide who has ever gotten lung cancer from only smoking marijuana. Take your time ill wait..........nothing yet..........oh wait there has never been one. You have more luck finding people you never smoked anything who has lung cancer
Curious

Greenfield, IN

#14 Mar 30, 2013
Real wrote:
Curious, you obviously do not know that marijuana has many more chemicals in it than cigarettes, and is more likely to cause cancer. Tobacco is a plant that God have us too. You are sadly misinformed about what you are smoking, or burning as you call it.
Im well aware that tobacco has no chemicals. Learn to read I never said tobacco I said cigarettes. Which in fact has chemicals that not only cause cancer but also make you addicted. Find a joint that gets you physically addicted. Mental addiction ill give you that but who doesn't enjoy to relax.
Real

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Mar 30, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Im well aware that tobacco has no chemicals. Learn to read I never said tobacco I said cigarettes. Which in fact has chemicals that not only cause cancer but also make you addicted. Find a joint that gets you physically addicted. Mental addiction ill give you that but who doesn't enjoy to relax.
Marijuana has over 400 different chemicals in it and certain types of tree bark is natural and is very poisonous. Marijuana comes out of your body so slowly you won't feel a physical addiction. Tar in cigarettes/tobacco is what causes cancer. If you do real research, not just from high times you will understand that there is way more tar in your beloved marijuana. Do you know that? Since you proclaim to be the marijuana expert you should know that.
JESUS

Winter Haven, FL

#16 Mar 31, 2013
Y'all a bunch of JEWS
hilla

Rushville, IN

#17 Mar 31, 2013
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>It's not that we find you worthless. It's that we realize there is something better than a life of smoking weed. We understand there are better choices. We are saddened that rather than spending your evenings and weekends contributing to your family, community or place of worship that you will spend it doing drugs. We regret that you have managed to keep a job and our young people look at you as an example and don't strive to do better than you. We don't think your worthless, we think you are sad. We think you represent what our community is about very poorly.
God created weed for us to smoke. Happy easter
TuTu

Batesville, IN

#18 Mar 31, 2013
JESUS wrote:
Y'all a bunch of JEWS
Jesus a Jew, what r u ? Silly boy!
townman

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
this guy is so right dont speak badly about pot if you drink or smoke both are worse than marijuana
chevy

Sevierville, TN

#20 Mar 31, 2013
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not saying anything to be a$$ or anything but u MIT need to look at all the drunks in this town.. and all the laws that are f uped I grew up in a common wealth were the people and community had the say so not the law or goverment and wouldn't get away with half the stuff cops do in this town and county as of what I see..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any single, attractive women in batesville? 9 hr Eric 1
Underground Railroad Aug 25 Hoosier Hillbilly 11
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) Aug 17 akachano 110
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug 3 IMHO 93
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Aug 1 Wondering 1,293
No Fall Festival in Greensburg. Jul '16 Who Cares 3
Ear Corn Jun '16 hootowl holler 1

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages