why

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 3, 2011
why is it that wtre doesn't tell the arrests anymore, the decatur county daily arrests page is no longer available and GDN only puts them in there every couple of weeks? Where are we suppose to get our local news from?
westport hillbilly

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 3, 2011
I noticed also wtre doesnt do nothing at 6am other than weather and some hoosier ag report with some hilljack talking over the phone. I use to listen to hear the arrest and incidents along with the indiana news and usa news? Whats up with u people over there? GDN is a waste of good charmin toliet paper and the internet site sucks balls.
who me

Lake Villa, IL

#3 Jun 3, 2011
The GDN is terrible. We need a real newspaper with reporters. I read about news for Greensburg in other newspapers.
GDN

Lake Villa, IL

#4 Jun 4, 2011
I agree GDN is terrible. Most of the stuff they put is untrue anyways. Why couldn't the tornados have taken the GDN building.

“MoonGarden1971”

Since: Aug 07

Crothersville, IN

#5 Jun 4, 2011
No wonder it's known as the Greensburg Daily SNOOZE!
baseball fan

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2011
type in decatur county arrest in google there is a page that is updated daily.
derp

Batesville, IN

#7 Jun 5, 2011
Baseball fan, if you actually go to that page it says that they info is no longer available effective June 1.
baseball fan

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 5, 2011
wow your right sorry wonder whats goin on with this y wouldn't they post this. Isn't this public record?
CPS and GPD suck

United States

#9 Jun 6, 2011
Why you ask. Probably because there more to this story and Greensburg police department and Greensburg child protective services are trying to hide to cover their ass. The truth probably will never come out. Thats the way this small toen works. Cops and all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family problems! 4 hr PEB 4
what?? Wed Justme 2
License Plate Lookup (Nov '13) Sep 27 Fred 14
Chamber sign Sep 27 Needed 4
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Sep 24 Wanda Doodat 1,302
Native American history in Greensburg (Jun '13) Sep 19 Jeff Martin 32
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Truth 95

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages