Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2013
FaLynn

Greensburg, IN

#1 Mar 11, 2013
This site is not only like said above full of the lazy, worthless, welfare people; it's also full of the gossipers, the wh*res, the haters, the stalkers and the mother *uckin 'thinks I'm the shi*'*itches! Please don't forget the dopers and the snitches! Everytime I hear about this site the word 'topix' has fallen out of the idiot in the rooms' mouth! GO FIGURE! Obviously each and everyone of you have access to the internet, utilize it in a more mature, educational *uckin manor! For *uck sake youtube this:'what to do instead when I wanna be mean'. I mean really, has no one in your life taught you anything? I opened this up to see what all the 'up roar' is about and all that I have found is a bunch of trash *ss adults acting like they got no *ucking since! Call it my mutha *uckin calling but I feel it necessary to tell you idiots to get a god dam* grip and act your *uckin age! How many of you have children or mothers? You want someone treating them or talking to or about them the way you be talking on here about others? NO! Then it about God Dam* time you take part in making a change!!! Everyone needs to start acting like grown *ss people and teach the little *astards around you something! Take a stand be something other than every other mean hateful brainless fool around you. Teach your kids something! They deserve it! Treat others kindly, they deserve it. Be good to you, earn it!
Emily fields

Greensburg, IN

#2 Mar 11, 2013
FaLynn wrote:
This site is not only like said above full of the lazy, worthless, welfare people; it's also full of the gossipers, the wh*res, the haters, the stalkers and the mother *uckin 'thinks I'm the shi*'*itches! Please don't forget the dopers and the snitches! Everytime I hear about this site the word 'topix' has fallen out of the idiot in the rooms' mouth! GO FIGURE! Obviously each and everyone of you have access to the internet, utilize it in a more mature, educational *uckin manor! For *uck sake youtube this:'what to do instead when I wanna be mean'. I mean really, has no one in your life taught you anything? I opened this up to see what all the 'up roar' is about and all that I have found is a bunch of trash *ss adults acting like they got no *ucking since! Call it my mutha *uckin calling but I feel it necessary to tell you idiots to get a god dam* grip and act your *uckin age! How many of you have children or mothers? You want someone treating them or talking to or about them the way you be talking on here about others? NO! Then it about God Dam* time you take part in making a change!!! Everyone needs to start acting like grown *ss people and teach the little *astards around you something! Take a stand be something other than every other mean hateful brainless fool around you. Teach your kids something! They deserve it! Treat others kindly, they deserve it. Be good to you, earn it!
Excuse me miss self righteous but with all the cussing and name calling you don't seem a bit better! LOSER!
Notanybetter

Brownsburg, IN

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Using the Lords name in vein isn't going to make your life any better. You are no better then anyone else. All the voguer language. Shame on you. I will pray for you you really need it!!!
ha

Greensburg, IN

#4 Mar 12, 2013
FaLynn wrote:
Um yeah be nice by cutting everyone down like you just did? Oh and it is sense, and it's because you used those both wrong in your rant about people needing to be god dam* nice to the bastards around them. Way to go and act like an adult throwing a temper tantrum when you don't like something! Yay for you
taco floss

Loogootee, IN

#7 Mar 12, 2013
"welfare people" lol.
Way to be non judgemental FaLynn
RealTalk

Carthage, IN

#8 Mar 13, 2013
FaLynn wrote:
Too long. Didn't read.
FaLynn

Greensburg, IN

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Never claimed to be 'holy like'. I just felt it was my calling to inform all you dumb *ucks that didn't know, that you are all useless skins! I'm sure your offspring is *ucking awesome!
maybe

Greensburg, IN

#10 Mar 14, 2013
FaLynn wrote:
Never claimed to be 'holy like'. I just felt it was my calling to inform all you dumb *ucks that didn't know, that you are all useless skins! I'm sure your offspring is *ucking awesome!
And I'm sure your kids are so proud of you. Coming on here and talking trash about the people who "talk trash" nice that you pulled up a chair and joined in. Idiot
women

Greensburg, IN

#11 Mar 14, 2013
u r a dum ass take your welfar asss back to were ever u come from ...falynn
wow

Rushville, IN

#12 Mar 14, 2013
GREENSBURGS finest..... Right here.
ha

Greensburg, IN

#13 Mar 14, 2013
wow wrote:
GREENSBURGS finest..... Right here.
Thanks for joining us
your welcome

Rushville, IN

#14 Mar 15, 2013
Anytime! Watching ignorance unfold is a favorite pasttime of mine.
ha

Greensburg, IN

#15 Mar 15, 2013
your welcome wrote:
Anytime! Watching ignorance unfold is a favorite pasttime of mine.
Ha it is always fun because the people who say they like to watch it are the ones who cause it most times
i know

Connersville, IN

#16 Mar 15, 2013
U must be the one posting some of the crap on here,,,ur sound worse than some of these people on here...and ur better? Not at all,,,shut the f..ck up,and go yell at ur kids,since ur so mad ...loser
faylynn

Greensburg, IN

#17 Mar 23, 2013
Maybe I am a kid. Maybe I am your kid. You all call yourselfs grown ups. nothing but a bunch of *ucking jokes! My mom and all you other whores need to stay the *uck off this site. Get up and take me to taco bell and give my brother a bath. Clean the go* Dam* house or something. Wonder why Im like this? Cause my mom is as worthless as all you *ucking *uck tards!
whatever

Greensburg, IN

#18 Mar 23, 2013
faylynn wrote:
Maybe I am a kid. Maybe I am your kid. You all call yourselfs grown ups. nothing but a bunch of *ucking jokes! My mom and all you other whores need to stay the *uck off this site. Get up and take me to taco bell and give my brother a bath. Clean the go* Dam* house or something. Wonder why Im like this? Cause my mom is as worthless as all you *ucking *uck tards!
Funny
true

Loogootee, IN

#19 Mar 26, 2013
hey dont clown on welfare recipients . thats not rite
yo momma

United States

#20 Mar 27, 2013
faylynn wrote:
it's yourselves dumba$$
The Malice Declares

Burbank, IL

#21 Mar 29, 2013
The truth is people on welfare wouldnt need it if they didn't hide behind it and got a job you are ruining America you are financial terrorists and true we know Why you don't want people bagging on welfare. We ALL know who you are don't we ill tell you what. I'll give you a hint you talk a lot of shit and you are a fat blonde. And furthermore this site was designed to bring people together but instead its became a social apocalypse a way for the weak to hide and act like some bad mofo. Advice traded for insults and the sickest part its all legal and all anonymous. Well for the most part bottom line is you will all reap what you sow.
P.s. god da*m if you want to get technical is not a foul word. To damn something is to destroy in a sense so telling god to damn it would be the same as wasting your money every Sunday as they pass the offering plate parents of Greensburg take a good look at what you have created

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ice bucket challenge 52 min center control 7
who is site monitor? 1 hr Dorothy 28
Living in Greensburg.. 1 hr James 47
DCMH being taken over by St. Francis 13 hr Right2Know 20
Airport (Nov '11) 13 hr Some one that cares 7,437
bike 16 hr sandman 4
b i k e 18 hr mike 1
•••
•••
•••