who is the snitch's in town can anyon...

who is the snitch's in town can anyone tell me so I know who to watch for

Posted in the Greensburg Forum

wanna know

Thorntown, IN

#1 Mar 30, 2013
I just want to know I been seeing allot saying everyone is snitching I just want to know who is
the real stupid

Connersville, IN

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Most of greensburg,druggies.
your friend

Batesville, IN

#3 Mar 30, 2013
wanna know wrote:
I just want to know I been seeing allot saying everyone is snitching I just want to know who is
Honey, looks like snitches are the least of your worries.

Stay away from drugs - any and all. Stay away from people that do drugs. Go back to school. Study hard. Learn to spell and all that other good stuff. Get a job. Work hard. Find love and happiness.

That's all there is to it. Simple.
something something

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2013
wanna know wrote:
If you are worried about snitches, perhaps you should watch out for yourself. Stop breaking the law, A-HOLE!
Exactly

Mishawaka, IN

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Stop being pathetic excuses of human filth and actually become a normal productive member of society you pieces of shit.

Make your mother proud for once.
LouLou

Batesville, IN

#6 Mar 30, 2013
wanna know wrote:
Do you know what "Snitching" means? You need to talk to your mama or a Dr. and they will explain it to you.
wow

Valparaiso, IN

#7 Mar 31, 2013
I hope every member of this town would come together ad become sniches. Lets take our town back and send ALL the druggies to jail where they belong before they hurt an innocent child.
sick of it

Homer Glen, IL

#8 Mar 31, 2013
wow wrote:
I hope every member of this town would come together ad become sniches. Lets take our town back and send ALL the druggies to jail where they belong before they hurt an innocent child.
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Property (Jul '15) 9 hr Passerby 12
Tommy basham 10 hr TommysEx 3
i support wind farms (Jul '15) Sat Wind Checker 81
Driving Jun 24 Susan 2
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) Jun 13 bchap 109
Native American history in Greensburg (Jun '13) Jun 13 justanswering 30
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Jun 8 hooterville 1,285
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages