tasha parsons sent to ER
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yes totally

Greensburg, IN

#24 Jul 23, 2011
Hope Devin is haunting his mommy every night. She deserves to be haunted by that sweet little thing. Constantly seeing his face and hearing his voice the rest of her pitifull life.
Anonymous

Fishers, IN

#25 Jul 23, 2011
neither of them are going to walk away from this. thats just crazy talk. if she is in a hospital then they arent gonna just let her out and walk free. and waldo is charged with murder now to, he is n lawerenceburg.
wow

Mishawaka, IN

#26 Jul 23, 2011
wadda-ya-no wrote:
neither of them are going to walk away from this. thats just crazy talk. if she is in a hospital then they arent gonna just let her out and walk free. and waldo is charged with murder now to, he is n lawerenceburg.
Tat bitch Casey Anthony got off so can others i hope shr does lose her sanity and lives in an institution for the rest of her life. If she does get out of the institution put her to death for what she did to her son alond with Waldo. May you RIP Devin.
loud and proud

United States

#27 Jul 25, 2011
i totaly agree with wow that bi*ch needs to die a slow painful death telling her dad now that waldo really did it and she was scared to get help yea rite that bit*h had plenty oppurtunity to help her child i wouldve picked up something and hit him with it she is so dumb to think people will believe that story shes nuts
Mykidsmyworld

United States

#28 Oct 16, 2011
Wassa_Matta_U wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that Greensburg is about the only place on earth where people name their kids "Tasha?"
lol
Do you have a problem with the name Tasha? This happens to be my name and I'm damn proud of it and it is not the only place people name their children that. This bitch does not deserve to have that name she deserves no recognition.
Rofl

Versailles, IN

#29 Oct 17, 2011
^^^
Lol @ the Random Tasha who feels the urge to defend her name!
its sad

United States

#30 Apr 14, 2013
loud and proud wrote:
i totaly agree with wow that bi*ch needs to die a slow painful death telling her dad now that waldo really did it and she was scared to get help yea rite that bit*h had plenty oppurtunity to help her child i wouldve picked up something and hit him with it she is so dumb to think people will believe that story shes nuts
That's the thing, people always say I would have done this or that but unless you were there when it happened you don't know what you would have done. The drugs wore off and she is dealing with it every day. I won't judge her it isn't my place to that is between her and God. Devin is haunting her in the sense of her having to live with killing her son and taking responsibility for her part in his death. Prayers to Devins family..Lord please give them strength to carry on and wrap your arms around them to comfort them. RIP Devin. You will never be forgotten.
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#31 Apr 14, 2013
Wassa_Matta_U wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that Greensburg is about the only place on earth where people name their kids "Tasha?"
When I lived in Colorado Springs, there were twins with a women's exercise show on early morning television. My wife used to call it "The Tushy and Bushy Show."
fyi

Batesville, IN

#32 Apr 14, 2013
Rofl wrote:
^^^
Lol @ the Random Tasha who feels the urge to defend her name!
Tasha doesn`t appear in 2007`s top-1000 name list.
The last time Tasha appeared in the top-1000 was 11 years ago, in 1997. It ranked #772 in that year.. 1980 was a `top year` for the name Tasha.(Based on 128 years of name history) In that year it ranked #130. The last time Tasha appeared among the most common names was in 1970. Our records go back to 1880

Just researched the name Tasha. It was popular in the early 80s so that might explain why you don't hear it now much. Doesn't seem to be regional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family problems! 19 hr PEB 4
what?? Wed Justme 2
License Plate Lookup (Nov '13) Sep 27 Fred 14
Chamber sign Sep 27 Needed 4
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Sep 24 Wanda Doodat 1,302
Native American history in Greensburg (Jun '13) Sep 19 Jeff Martin 32
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Truth 95

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages