R Jones

Rushville, IN

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Anyone watched the 1981 music video on youtube of "How Bout Us" by Champaign? A former co-worker of mine, Darin DeLay, looks just like the black singer in the video, Pauli Carman. The facial shifts, eyes, head tilts, all of it are typically DeLay. Take away the "Fro" and you have Darin DeLay. Cracks my ass up.
GCHS93

Lafayette, IN

#2 Feb 24, 2013
OMG.........I looked this vid up on youtube and I gotta say that Darin DeLay in a black man's body in 1980-81 is right on the money. So funny. R Jones hit it on the head, so much looks like Darin. We need to have him sing at the reunion this summer.
OMG LOL

Thorntown, IN

#3 Mar 28, 2013
I saw this back in February, but didt't thnk anything of it, but OMG I saw the video on late night TV and about s**t myself laughing. Darin could have passed for a white version of the guy singing. His eyes, facial expressions, etc. It is so funny. Dar would laugh his a** off if he knew this. Too damned funny. W
GCHS 93

Thorntown, IN

#4 Apr 4, 2013
A co-worker today told me of this on topix and said to look up the message after going to youtube and watching the video. LMBO,it is so Darin. We should have him sing it karoake(sp.) this summer at the reunion. He'd think it's funny too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greensburg Music Thread Sep 9 GreensburgHick 2
Rushville Republican Sep 6 Whatisee 5
Shed/Garage Break Ins Sep 6 slackerman69 1
Vote for Hillary (Nov '16) Aug '17 Jack32670 32
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Aug '17 Rlancaster602 1,315
Valeo hiring through Elwood? Jun '17 Frank 2
Greensburg City Council Meeting Jun '17 1 you wont forget 2

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance