First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hmmm

Greensburg, IN

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Wonder who the moderators are on this site? Seems to me that when certain people's names come up, the whole thread disappears. Hmmmm. Seems a bit unfair and maybe even favorited when the same kind of things are being said of others. On to you !
Misery Now

Lewisburg, OH

#2 Feb 15, 2013
It takes someone to complain about it. They don't automatically remove any post just because it is nasty, there has to be a complainer behind it. If my real name appeared in a post, I believe I would have it removed instead of trying to defend myself to a bunch of nameless posters, each time top-posting the thread I wanted gone... So it is probably no coincidence that the same names keep vanishing, it's just that they or someone always complains on their behalf.
holla

Beloit, WI

#3 Feb 15, 2013
There's no moderators, because people would not visit. They use to have local moderators but have removed them. I read this under wiki
Misery Now

Lewisburg, OH

#4 Feb 15, 2013
No moderators that actively monitor the comments and remove comments just because they are offensive. There is some that eventually respond to requests to have threads removed for one reason or the other.
There's no moderators that remove the nasty personal posts on principle alone, because like the above post said, they did try that and found their ad revenue vanished because no one wants to talk about the city council, we want Jerry Springer-esque trash with local names attached!
Hmmm

Greensburg, IN

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Odd..... Someone has to be a moderator to be taking down the posts. Every time certain name shows up, the whole thread is gone
Beth

Greensburg, IN

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Anyone know what is up with this .I thought people could talk on TOPIX.But you are all right.Really makes you wonder if it's worth being apart of TOPIX when they do stuff like this.DOES ANYONE REALY KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH THIS?
i know

Connersville, IN

#9 Mar 5, 2013
When the person be bad mouthed,doesn't like what's being said,they cry about it,,,oh please,they r spreading the truth around about me,,,,blah,,,blah,,,grow up crybabies,be responsible for ur actions....gees...
Nopo

United States

#11 Mar 6, 2013
In all actuality, posting opinions on a website without any factual evidence to back it up is slander to a person. If requested to be removed and it is not removed, the poster and the site can be charged. It takes someone to request the removial and the site is given 24-48 hours to remove it. Stop causing drama and spreading lies and the post won't be removed.
Pono

Batesville, IN

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Misery Now wrote:
If my real name appeared in a post, I believe I would have it removed instead of trying to defend myself to a bunch of nameless posters
Interesting. In the past you have claimed that if someone has a post removed about them, it is proof of the info being true. Naturally, that was a ridiculous statement. Seems you now may understand...
really

Connersville, IN

#13 Mar 6, 2013
I know of a couple post,that were not lies.they were true,but it got removed,,,,the larry dance one got way outta hand ...but this site said topixs,,,,,what did they expect. Really.
FYI

United States

#14 Mar 6, 2013
Oops, I farted again....
idiot

Connersville, IN

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Really people,c'mon that means every post on here is slanderous..why r they not removed.
Pono

Batesville, IN

#16 Mar 6, 2013
idiot wrote:
Really people,c'mon that means every post on here is slanderous..why r they not removed.
Have you read any of the replies? The explanation has been given various times.
this site is pathetic

Batesville, IN

#18 Mar 6, 2013
a lot of ppl do not wish for their names on here...most of things said is lies or truth stretched so i really dont blame ppl and yes nopo is right about the slander thing all it is ..is a a new way of bullying and the sad thing is it is adults...again i say grow up and more interesting threads to spark up an intelligent convo :P
this site is pathetic

Batesville, IN

#19 Mar 6, 2013
most of things said are* sorry for poor grammar and spelling typing with one hand

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#20 Mar 6, 2013
Nobody Important wrote:
Foe censorship issues contact Rick Fayette, who is also known as SkyKing, Donald Duck, Daisy Duke, and Ha.
That is libel. Rick Fayette has not been posting as SkyKing, Donald Duck, Daisy Duke or Ha. Jeff, you are pathetically psycho.
hmmmmmm

Batesville, IN

#21 Mar 6, 2013
Rick Fayette wrote:
<quoted text>
That is libel. Rick Fayette has not been posting as SkyKing, Donald Duck, Daisy Duke or Ha. Jeff, you are pathetically psycho.
Everyone knows this!!!!
FYI

United States

#22 Mar 6, 2013
Oh shit! That one was a little wet.
Dick Manley

United States

#23 Mar 7, 2013
They took down the posts about Robin Meyer no longer being at the Hospital. Guess he was "well connected!"
hmmmmmm

Batesville, IN

#24 Mar 7, 2013
Dick Manley wrote:
They took down the posts about Robin Meyer no longer being at the Hospital. Guess he was "well connected!"
It has nothing to do with being "well connected". One simply asks and they are removed. Anyone can do it.

I don't know Robin Meyer and never read the hospital post but I do know how to get a post removed and there is no "connection" required.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my husband wont stop telling his parents every... (Jun '13) 3 hr Goodies101 17
VIDEO of City of Greensburg IN Public meetings (Dec '11) Sat Armondo Paradez 254
why is mcdonalds the slowest drice thru Sat jeff martin 18
GOD ~ ~ ~ less America!!! Aug 26 Hoosier Hillbilly 1
FOX Nation Aug 26 Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Aug 25 Redranger63 1,278
PM News Aug 24 beoffwithyou 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages