traditional prom
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
iphonez

Loves Park, IL

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Does greensburg allow gays in there high school prom?
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Hell, they're lucky to go to school, let alone anything like the prom.
logical

Valparaiso, IN

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Misery Now wrote:
Hell, they're lucky to go to school, let alone anything like the prom.
so uncalled for! Your comment was judgemental and uncalled for.
logical

Valparaiso, IN

#4 Feb 15, 2013
iphonez wrote:
Does greensburg allow gays in there high school prom?
If they don't they should. Almost a quarter or 1/3 of greensburg is gay. why punish them?
iphonez

Loves Park, IL

#5 Feb 15, 2013
logical wrote:
<quoted text>If they don't they should. Almost a quarter or 1/3 of greensburg is gay. why punish them?
Probably 10% at least
holla

Loves Park, IL

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Would there be a prom king
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#9 Feb 15, 2013
But I guess a couple of gay boys could double with a couple of lesbians, and then switch off once they get through the door. Then when the chaperones try to kick them out, make a video of more Greensburg homophobia and pass that around YouTube to wind up on CNN.
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Or make a video of queers bobbing for dick.

In as much as they want to promote their status, they can't get away from what queers do. Its what makes them queer.
Agree

Greensburg, IN

#11 Feb 15, 2013
logical wrote:
<quoted text>so uncalled for! Your comment was judgemental and uncalled for.
I totally agree. what does your sexual preference have to don with going to a darn prom? Everyone should be entitled to the same opportunities as the next person. people just need to get over it. Yes this was way beyond uncalled for!!!!!
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Get back in the closet you cock-sucking queer.
ThisDude

Liberty, IN

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Nobody Important wrote:
Or make a video of queers bobbing for dick.
In as much as they want to promote their status, they can't get away from what queers do. Its what makes them queer.
You are obviously a back woods inbred hick to say such a thing, 90% of all homophobic behavior stems for homosexual tendencies/thoughts. So tell me, how many dicks have you thought about sucking? You people make me sick and give this town a bad rep. This town is so full of hate that no one can control it anymore, and I am honestly ashamed to say that I am from the town of Greensburg!
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Say what you will. I'll NEVER give a cock-sucking queer my approval.
frankenstein

United States

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Nobody Important im suprised you feel that way being offspring of nathan gilbert and all
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#16 Feb 17, 2013
When Nobody Important was in the army, they had to order his circumcision. It was the only way they could figure to keep him from sticking his dick in queer asses and mouths. It kept him sore for several weeks, but they never did figure out how to keep the dicks out of his mouth, especially those that they couldn't circumcise because they'd already been done.
yeah

United States

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Nobody Important wrote:
Say what you will. I'll NEVER give a cock-sucking queer my approval.
You are sadly mistaken if you think anybody needs your approval.
hmmmmmm

Batesville, IN

#18 Feb 17, 2013
Misery Now wrote:
When Nobody Important was in the army, they had to order his circumcision. It was the only way they could figure to keep him from sticking his dick in queer asses and mouths. It kept him sore for several weeks, but they never did figure out how to keep the dicks out of his mouth, especially those that they couldn't circumcise because they'd already been done.
Would you just stop trying to be witty and funny, please. You are failing miserably.
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#19 Feb 17, 2013
yeah wrote:
You are sadly mistaken if you think anybody needs your approval.
I'm not confused over a man's and woman's physiology. I'm not confused as what is natural desire. There's nothing new about some having unnatural desire and nobody needs my approval to perform unnatural sex acts. I'll not say its okay and pretend that all is normal when it isn't.

Go ahead, Queer. Throw each other in a double overhead liplock.
what!?

Chicago, IL

#20 Feb 17, 2013
Nobody Important wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not confused over a man's and woman's physiology. I'm not confused as what is natural desire. There's nothing new about some having unnatural desire and nobody needs my approval to perform unnatural sex acts. I'll not say its okay and pretend that all is normal when it isn't.

Go ahead, Queer. Throw each other in a double overhead liplock.

Just because you deem something is natural or unnatural does not make it law. If you don't like gays then don't be one? You don't like gay sex don't have it. It's simple really. You probably only have an issue with gay men and prob would watch 2 hot girls go at it
xken

Rushville, IN

#21 Feb 18, 2013
These lesbians are ok to dance. These gay guys are goin to hell.
well

Greensburg, IN

#22 Feb 18, 2013
xken wrote:
These lesbians are ok to dance. These gay guys are goin to hell.
Well have fun in hell with them since you are a hypocrite and judging them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheena wheeler 1 hr Nunya 1
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) 7 hr Wanda Doodat 1,317
I am looking for pictures of old nickle nook re... (Apr '11) Nov 12 Mert 11
News 18 arrested on drug charges (Nov '09) Nov 7 Finnigan9 103
Greensburg Music Thread Sep '17 GreensburgHick 2
Vote for Hillary (Nov '16) Aug '17 Jack32670 32
Valeo hiring through Elwood? Jun '17 Frank 2

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages