Osl night shift right now

Osl night shift right now

Posted in the Greensburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hey

Shelbyville, IN

#1 Jan 11, 2013
If your working night shift at osl right now I just want to say cheer up a little. No reason to always have a shitty look on your face. At least your alive and you have a job. It may be tough at times but a little smile goes a long way. If your delivering parts to us on the line it's ok to be sociable. Some of you just walk around like zombies.
What Now

Bryan, OH

#2 Jan 11, 2013
You're the reason the economy suffers, people like you cannot stay off their damned phones and focus on their jobs. Perhaps people delivering parts to the line are afraid to be sociable, they have to focus on safety for the both of you since you are so distracted by your phone.
What

Greensburg, IN

#3 Jan 11, 2013
What Now wrote:
You're the reason the economy suffers, people like you cannot stay off their damned phones and focus on their jobs. Perhaps people delivering parts to the line are afraid to be sociable, they have to focus on safety for the both of you since you are so distracted by your phone.
Why dont you stop being so damn rude. If you would have taken the time to look what time the post was made you would know that we are not even at work right now asshat!!!!
What Now

Bryan, OH

#4 Jan 11, 2013
"If your working night shift at osl right now"

5AM. You sound like a fool.
Hey

Hoffman Estates, IL

#5 Jan 11, 2013
What Now wrote:
You're the reason the economy suffers, people like you cannot stay off their damned phones and focus on their jobs. Perhaps people delivering parts to the line are afraid to be sociable, they have to focus on safety for the both of you since you are so distracted by your phone.
You obviously have no clue what your talking about. We can't have our phones on the line and this was posted 3 hours after end shift.
Hey

Shelbyville, IN

#6 Jan 11, 2013
I should have wrote if your working second shift right now. Sorry. My mistake. Since we only work two shifts I figured most people would understand what I meant.
just saying

Glenview Nas, IL

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Maybe they aren't like that everyday.think it's possible that they could have just been having a bad day?
that girl

United States

#8 Jan 11, 2013
I almost always talk to and joke around when delivering. What aisle do u work exactly?
Hey

Shelbyville, IN

#9 Jan 11, 2013
I work over by multi mount if you know where that's at. Maybe it's different on other parts of the line. I know some associates are mean to the Osl drivers. I always smile and try to say hello but it's hard to get a response sometimes.
that girl

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2013
I don't deliver over there. I'm always friendly and I never really have a problem with anyone where I deliver. Some drivers are just naturally grumpy. Lol.
Hey

United States

#11 Jan 11, 2013
That's good. If you ever do deliver over there I hope you say hi.
T-Rex

Elizabethtown, IN

#12 Aug 30, 2013
Hey wrote:
If your working night shift at osl right now I just want to say cheer up a little. No reason to always have a shitty look on your face. At least your alive and you have a job. It may be tough at times but a little smile goes a long way. If your delivering parts to us on the line it's ok to be sociable. Some of you just walk around like zombies.
Yeah because our management team sucks and noat of you Honda employees think your better than us. Growing up I was taught to keep my mouth shut if I didn't have anything nice to say. Thats why I don't speak to you. And yes, I know who you are. We technically can't deliver the wrong parts. Eveything we do is controlled by the scanner system to prevent human error. NM.....forgedavout it. All you Honda peeps are douchebags n e how.
T-Rex

Elizabethtown, IN

#13 Aug 30, 2013
Also, OSL management has no logic. For instance; employee gets moved out of Large Parts for breaking the process rules by picking a part from the side and knocking stuff over. Resulting in damaged expensive parts. Then this said employee is now Supervisor of the same department. Really. And she wants to be all athoritarian and write everyone up for going to break 40 seconds early. So, Dawn Powers, you need to get off your unicorn and come back to reality like the rest of us. You are a very sweet lady outside of the job, too bad your not when @ work. When you make your department mad YOU end up putting the Honda line in jepordy. Your skilled workers end up suddenly forgetting gow to do their jobs. So..... please start being respectful of us and change your manpants. Sincerely, your beloved empliyees.
InTheKnow

Mishawaka, IN

#14 Aug 31, 2013
Yeah go ahead and forget how to do your job. I guess you enjoy being written up because you complain about being watched about breaks. You guys realize that OSL does not set those breaks. Those 10 and 30 minute times exist because that's what time the line is shut off and turned back on. It was not 1 or 2 people who went over on their breaks. It was well over 20. That causes impact. That's why they have to be so harsh on the breaks. It's the policy and always have been the policy and has been enforced for 5 years now.

10 people in one small area takes 8 extra minutes on break. 8 minutes of the line running and the process on OSL's end not moving. That makes things go into panic mode, and that's why people get yelled at and tempers flair. Do your job.

There are a lot of great people at OSL. I know everyone is tired and stressed and are working their butts off and tension is high. Hang in there. I am proud of our people on both shifts and I don't want to see anyone getting in trouble over dumb stuff.

As far as the relations between Honda and OSL, I have seen some really nice people on Honda side, and I have seen some really mean ones. Each individual is responsible for how they act. Do not pay any mind to hateful people on either side. There are a majority of good decent people on both side of that tunnel busting their butts to get the job done. Remember that.

The rest just need to grow up. Some need to learn that this isn't high school anymore.
Picachu

Crystal Lake, IL

#15 Aug 31, 2013
InTheKnow wrote:
Yeah go ahead and forget how to do your job. I guess you enjoy being written up because you complain about being watched about breaks. You guys realize that OSL does not set those breaks. Those 10 and 30 minute times exist because that's what time the line is shut off and turned back on. It was not 1 or 2 people who went over on their breaks. It was well over 20. That causes impact. That's why they have to be so harsh on the breaks. It's the policy and always have been the policy and has been enforced for 5 years now.
10 people in one small area takes 8 extra minutes on break. 8 minutes of the line running and the process on OSL's end not moving. That makes things go into panic mode, and that's why people get yelled at and tempers flair. Do your job.
There are a lot of great people at OSL. I know everyone is tired and stressed and are working their butts off and tension is high. Hang in there. I am proud of our people on both shifts and I don't want to see anyone getting in trouble over dumb stuff.
As far as the relations between Honda and OSL, I have seen some really nice people on Honda side, and I have seen some really mean ones. Each individual is responsible for how they act. Do not pay any mind to hateful people on either side. There are a majority of good decent people on both side of that tunnel busting their butts to get the job done. Remember that.
The rest just need to grow up. Some need to learn that this isn't high school anymore.
Hmmm......define the word Hypocrite or twofaced. You are right, it's not high school anymore, yet employees are getting write ups and coaching by their supervisors. Kinda ironic that you worded your thoughts like that. You must be one of the office employees because your post lacks any logic. Do you even know what logic is? Or irony? Here's something management could work on, something called INDIANA LABOR LAWS. Google it. Also, you need to find a way to boost employee moral. And no, not talking about rewarding us with a box of chocolates (reminds me if high school), an OSL lunchbag, or freaking bonus popsicles. That's childish. I'm talking about showing us some real appreciation. How about free anger management classes. Now that would be the shit. Sincerely, Picachu. Gotta catch em all.
InTheKnow

Mishawaka, IN

#16 Aug 31, 2013
You want anger management classes? Really? Learn some self control, and go take out the stress on your time off.

Write ups and coachings are the business of HR and the supervisors involved, none of mine. There is no need to be insulting about it. Not everyone agrees with everything that goes on at OSL.

Ok we have an actual legit topic here. Awesome, lets talk about this. What sort of real appreciation would you like to see? Let's not just talk money here either. You think the Popsicle and such are lame... I know a lot of people probably agree.

Do you have any constructive alternate suggestions? I am not trying to be insulting, I am seriously asking you this. Any ideas? What would help us out other than just screaming bonus or money over and over again. Upper echelon obviously isn't into that. lol

Does anyone have any ideas what else can be done to improve the situation at OSL?
amazed

Elizabethtown, IN

#17 Aug 31, 2013
Shut up and let us do our jobs. We all are not the best I know. But quit nit picking and watching everyone like hawks. There are 2 temps that Lisa black, dawn, and Danielle must hate cuz these 2 bust there butt's and they get wrote up in return and nothing but shame put on them. Leave people alone let them work dam. Worry about the big picture.
Picachu

Crystal Lake, IL

#18 Aug 31, 2013
InTheKnow wrote:
You want anger management classes? Really? Learn some self control, and go take out the stress on your time off.
Write ups and coachings are the business of HR and the supervisors involved, none of mine. There is no need to be insulting about it. Not everyone agrees with everything that goes on at OSL.
Ok we have an actual legit topic here. Awesome, lets talk about this. What sort of real appreciation would you like to see? Let's not just talk money here either. You think the Popsicle and such are lame... I know a lot of people probably agree.
Do you have any constructive alternate suggestions? I am not trying to be insulting, I am seriously asking you this. Any ideas? What would help us out other than just screaming bonus or money over and over again. Upper echelon obviously isn't into that. lol
Does anyone have any ideas what else can be done to improve the situation at OSL?
I think it would be neat if OSL offered the employees of the month reserved parking. I know a lot of people think it's a dumb idea. But, personally, this would be a good bonus. Most of us know how hard a good parking spot is to find between shifts. Not only would this idea add a little more flair to the title, but maybe some employees will go above and beyond and strive to do better for an opportunity @ getting nominated for employee of the month. I would love to be able to know exactly where I'm gonna be parked for a few days. Employees will say this idea is kinda corny, until they get the good spot.

Another idea would be to let the local or national news broadcast on the Tv's in the lunchroom. I'm sure most people already know the info being showed continuosly on them now. It would be nice to see a change once in awhile. I have many more small morale boosters I could share and many ideas employees would consider a bonus without monetary value being involved. It's just that up until now, no one was interested in hearing what I had come up with. I was always told to write it on an AIM form and I would never hear about it again or get anykind of follow up. Namaste.
OMG

Crystal Lake, IL

#19 Aug 31, 2013
amazed wrote:
Shut up and let us do our jobs. We all are not the best I know. But quit nit picking and watching everyone like hawks. There are 2 temps that Lisa black, dawn, and Danielle must hate cuz these 2 bust there butt's and they get wrote up in return and nothing but shame put on them. Leave people alone let them work dam. Worry about the big picture.
Oh..Danielle..how she shakes her tight lil arse when she walks. Thought I was special after hooking up with her, only to realis she thought I was upper management. Guess she thought she could climb, or shshould I say ride the latter to get higher up. Nope, sorry, regular employee here. But, she can ride my latter n e time she wants. Dreams do cum true
Avenged

Crystal Lake, IL

#20 Aug 31, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh..Danielle..how she shakes her tight lil arse when she walks. Thought I was special after hooking up with her, only to realis she thought I was upper management. Guess she thought she could climb, or shshould I say ride the latter to get higher up. Nope, sorry, regular employee here. But, she can ride my latter n e time she wants. Dreams do cum true
Whoever this is trying to say they slept with Danielle better just shut the f#ck up now. When I find out who you are, you'd better watch your back. Hopefully were not on the same shift or your gonna get a chance to ride on the HMIN mini-ambulance. And no, I'm not making any threats, this my friend is an honest to God promise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug 5 hr Drugs are bad 5
Delete, delete,delete!!!!! Tue Oldlady 4
Young Hatfield Mar 21 I no 1
Old St. Mary's Church Mar 18 Guitar Willie 3
And it was deleted Mar 18 Got Your Number 6
houses for rent Mar 17 McCoy 2
Jail problems? Mar 16 hauk eye 5

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages