First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sad to say

Greensburg, IN

#1 Jun 8, 2011
Is anyone going to give him a funeral service, and burial? Or an obituary in the paper? I feel bad that he hasn't at least had an obituary put together for him.
Star

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 8, 2011
They said on ch. 6 news today that his grandpa was trying to make funeral arrangements.
helper

South Bend, IN

#3 Jun 8, 2011
i would be willing to contribute to help out the grandfather if needed. If anyone hears of anything please post it. I am sure there woulod be many donations if needed to give this poor angel a proper burial.
pepkat

Fishers, IN

#4 Jun 9, 2011
helper wrote:
i would be willing to contribute to help out the grandfather if needed. If anyone hears of anything please post it. I am sure there woulod be many donations if needed to give this poor angel a proper burial.
I heard on facebook that donation buckets are at pizza king and dairy point.
Anonymous

Lake Villa, IL

#5 Jun 9, 2011
You can give a direct donation at Gilliland-Howe Funeral Home. That way it will directly for funeral arrangements and not to his undeserving family.
fyi

Greensburg, IN

#6 Jun 9, 2011
According to the Greensburg Daily News they are going to have an article in Sat. paper for those whom wish to make a contribution to Devins funeral expenses. In the mean time you can contact the Gilland-Howe Funeral Home. they are handling the arrangements.
fyi

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jun 10, 2011
Isn't Gilland (Bobby) the last name of Jone's sister??
STAR

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 10, 2011
Who and where is this poor boys father?
Anonymous

Lake Villa, IL

#9 Jun 10, 2011
Just for the record the funeral home's name is Gilliland-Howe and NOT (gilland).
oh wow

Greensburg, IN

#10 Jun 10, 2011
STAR wrote:
Who and where is this poor boys father?
It doesn't sound like he was ever around since he hasn't been mentioned. Another so sad part about this little guys life.
his sister

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2011
to whom it may concern his father is randy parsons and he loves his kids very much and its not his fault what tosha and her boyfrnd did hes doing all he can to get the other two so bk off him
concernsme

Lexington, KY

#12 Jun 22, 2011
his sister wrote:
to whom it may concern his father is randy parsons and he loves his kids very much and its not his fault what tosha and her boyfrnd did hes doing all he can to get the other two so bk off him
he obviously wasn't doing enough sister, or else he would have known the abuse that they put that poor boy through and put an end to all of it!! it's funny we've heard from dozens of family members and this is the 1st i have heard of his father!
No good

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2011
The father is just as guilty even though he didn't do anything physical... He had to know something was going on and not to do anything?? There is NO way that my kids would be in that situation!!!! No matter what I had to do!!
really

Greensburg, IN

#14 Jun 22, 2011
No good wrote:
The father is just as guilty even though he didn't do anything physical... He had to know something was going on and not to do anything?? There is NO way that my kids would be in that situation!!!! No matter what I had to do!!
The father is not guilty for his death. The only people that are guilty for this crime are Tasha and the boyfriend. Devin wasn't protected. There are some that we could accuse of not protecting him, but not his death. This case sickens me as much as the next person. This poor little boy that seemed so sweet from the pics that were published. As much as we would like to accuse others for his death, we can't. It's simply not true.
dhhfdd

Greensburg, IN

#15 Jun 22, 2011
her boyfriend name is waldo jones ever body needs to know his name to what they did was realy wrong and every body needs to know who they are
his sister

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2011
his father had no clue what was going on hes in another state so therefore he isnt guilty but i would say all the people here in greensburg that new about the abuse is guilty too
his sister

United States

#17 Jun 22, 2011
this poor innoscent angel devin was failed by so many people waldos family knew and tashas family knew and welfare and police none of them did anything to protect poor devin his father had no clue and if he did he wouldve done everything he could to protect him
No good

Greensburg, IN

#18 Jun 22, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
The father is not guilty for his death. The only people that are guilty for this crime are Tasha and the boyfriend. Devin wasn't protected. There are some that we could accuse of not protecting him, but not his death. This case sickens me as much as the next person. This poor little boy that seemed so sweet from the pics that were published. As much as we would like to accuse others for his death, we can't. It's simply not true
Really???? Maybe not as guilty as her or the boyfriend but still guilty... That is just my opinion and u have yours and I respect that... There had to be signs before this and there were other people that did call CPS to atleast make and effort... Like I said before if I knew this was going on with my kids it would have been hell or hight water before they were back in that house hold... He did seem like a great kid / parent to his brother and sister... For him to get all of them up and ready for the church bus you can tell he was trying to make a better life for them...
No good

Greensburg, IN

#19 Jun 22, 2011
his sister wrote:
his father had no clue what was going on hes in another state so therefore he isnt guilty but i would say all the people here in greensburg that new about the abuse is guilty too
I agree with u... Then hopefully he does get the other 2 and live out of state so they don't have to grow up and hear other people talking about there brother
wonderin about his church

United States

#20 Jun 22, 2011
why didn't the clarksburg covenant church do anything for devin's funeral? he was a member there? did that church not do anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Jun 16 barry 1,309
Valeo hiring through Elwood? Jun 8 Frank 2
Greensburg City Council Meeting Jun 7 1 you wont forget 2
2015-2016 School Fees (Jul '15) Jun 4 sputum 22
Chronological Bible (Nov '16) Jun 3 Dont 22
News Greensburg woman's crime spree ends on stolen l... Jun 3 Dont 1
Best Florist May 27 Rosie 3

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance