Really_

United States

#22 Apr 2, 2013
worthless wrote:
she's a worthless goldigger. if she wanted to leave, she should hve told someone definitely a cheater. left a good man for a slob! her daughter is nothing but a trashy druggie!!!!!!
How do you know what goes on in her house? He could be a closet case with ED. Girl has to do what a girl has to do.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Apr 2, 2013
I gotta say, I agree with Lou on this one. If I feel the need to go visit someone and just don't tell anyone where I am, how is it my fault if they all freak out and over react. The thought that the person should have to pay for the search that they didn't want is preposterous.

Reminds me of a guy who tripped at the park and someone called the ambulance and said he was having a seizure. The ambulance got there and the guy refused treatment and they wanted to charge his insure for the call out.

Bill the family!
spelling

Winter Haven, FL

#24 Apr 2, 2013
Uh_duh wrote:
She might be the one holding the food stamps in the family. Tomorrow is the first you know.
you are stupid,stupid, stupid...
wow

Mishawaka, IN

#25 Apr 2, 2013
Kind of comical how all of her friends are still trying to save her. Lol, you've done made state news for you idiotic actions and everyone around town already knows you are pretty low class. And as for her friends, you know that saying Birds Of A Feather Flock Together, so just shows they are as low class as she is. What a joke, she's a never-was-been, move on, next.
Lou

Batesville, IN

#26 Apr 2, 2013
wow wrote:
Kind of comical how all of her friends are still trying to save her. Lol, you've done made state news for you idiotic actions and everyone around town already knows you are pretty low class. And as for her friends, you know that saying Birds Of A Feather Flock Together, so just shows they are as low class as she is. What a joke, she's a never-was-been, move on, next.
How are they doing that? I hope you are not trying to refer to me as a friend. I don't know the woman. Never heard of her. I am just trying to talk some common sense.
To Lou

Greensburg, IN

#28 Apr 3, 2013
Maybe you think what you are saying makes sense. And maybe to you, it does. But see it this way. My husband, children and grandchildren mean the world to me. I never ever go anywhere without telling someone. If I go somewhere unexpectingly then I call them or I have my phone on to let them know why I am late getting home. If I say I will be home at a certain time I am, if something comes up and I can not make it at that time I call. Now lets say that I tell you I am going to run and take the grandkids back (which is something that I do every week) every time I do this it takes me about 15 minutes. Suddenly hours pass and I am not home. I have never done this before ever you mean to tell me you would not worry??? Maybe the family over reacted but she was rude by not telling them that she needed some alone time!
Just makes me SICK

South Bend, IN

#29 Apr 4, 2013
The whole family is drama I know them.It makes me sick. If she wants to go leave for awhile be a real woman tell your HUSBAND and GO. I don't care if she was cheating what I do care about is the time and money she did not think about being used on her actions. Her family over reacted and that does not surprise me they always do. Sad
Lou

Batesville, IN

#30 Apr 4, 2013
To Lou wrote:
every time I do this it takes me about 15 minutes. Suddenly hours pass and I am not home. I have never done this before ever you mean to tell me you would not worry??? Maybe the family over reacted but she was rude by not telling them that she needed some alone time!
Would I worry? Yes. Was she rude? Yes.
Would I call the police and media and get an all-out search started? Nope.
The family messed up. The lady was rude and inconsiderate. But she was never missing. That is all I am saying.
It is sad that because of this family's overreaction, someone that might REALLY be missing and really need help, will probably not get the same attention. They will follow protocol and not make the same mistake twice, like the boy who called wolf.
Legion

Tinley Park, IL

#31 Apr 4, 2013
I guess its wrong nowadays to worry about your family, how hard is it to call, text, or even make a facebook post? Not even to say specifically that your ok, just to have a presence or have contact with someone. I would rather have it this way then have people act way to late and something a lot worse could have happened if she was in danger.
goons

Mishawaka, IN

#32 Apr 4, 2013
She's always been this way. She was a drama queen s**t stirrer gossip wh*** when I went to school with her, and still is today. But I guess now she got her saw blade teeth straightened up & found a tanning bed, must be under the assumption she's better than letting her family know where she is so they don't worry. She's always stirred up crap with people for years, that is why she always has been and always will be a joke. So as far as her family calling her in missing, I don't blame them at all, as for her well this behavior of hers does not surprise me in the least.
been there done that

United States

#33 Apr 6, 2013
She holds on as long as she can and as soon as it all goes to hell she runs away..... that's what she's good at. No explantions, no answers to any questions she did it with me and shes doin the same thing with her husband now. How can u just run away and not face the situation. Once a Ho always a Ho!
whatajoke

Taylor, MI

#34 Apr 16, 2013
I believed her till I started noticing she gives different versions of her story depending on who she's talking to. Just pathetic, I don't believe anything she says anymore.
Been there

Oxford, OH

#35 Apr 28, 2013
She was found with her boyfriend. She has sence left her husband for him. What a cheater
been there

Oxford, OH

#36 Apr 30, 2013
not only was she cheating on her husband. She's still with the guy she cheated with.
Billie Nugent

Ashburn, VA

#37 May 1, 2013
To start off I would like to say I'm sorry for all the hurt that has been done. Nobody pay's my bills so I don't know where people get off saying I'm a gold digger because this should go to show you I'm not out for money. I went to school and even did college classes .Whoever is talking about my tanning bed come on get real I've had this tanning bed for about 10yrs. so no my husband did not buy it for me and where does a tanning bed come in at how stupid is that how many people have tanning beds now. I never used my husband for anything I never asked for nothing, just someone to listen to me when needed. For most people that is on here complaining about me goes to show you have nothing better to do.Get a life. Thanks for all the family and friends that have supported me Maybe that is just what a true family is. Things might get rough and they may get upset but that is what family is for to stick together in the end. This is my life and I'm going to live it the way I want! No one has any control over that. Maybe people need more of a life than to know that I never went anywhere never did anything to know that I had a routine of doing nothing. As far as my grandkids they are my world I have alway's been there for them ,when I dropped them off that afternoon I knew they was in good hands and come on people I was gone a few hrs. I do talk to them everyday but I didn't even get that chance and the reason I never picked up the phone and called ANYONE is because there is this one certain nosey person that already said she was calling my husband and telling him so there for I figured he already knew . Oh and also for the person that said I left my husband for a slob, what is a slob??? A hard working person that goes to work and works for everything he has ,wears jeans and a t-shirt hmmm sorry if that makes someone a slob, but in my book it DOES NOT!!! I am sorry for the hurt that I have caused my Husband and his Family and for everyone that was out there looking for me I do want to say Thanks from the bottom of my Heart :) I am not sorry for my decision though.

Judged:

15

10

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rural Queen

United States

#38 May 1, 2013
I know your husband and he is a good man. I have never heard a bad word spoken about him and he is extremely well liked by all. All I can say is "YOU DO NOT DESERVE HIM". And there will come a day soon when you realize how bad you messed up and it will be too late.
interesting

Mishawaka, IN

#39 May 1, 2013
Billie Nugent wrote:
To start off I would like to say I'm sorry for all the hurt that has been done. Nobody pay's my bills so I don't know where people get off saying I'm a gold digger because this should go to show you I'm not out for money. I went to school and even did college classes .Whoever is talking about my tanning bed come on get real I've had this tanning bed for about 10yrs. so no my husband did not buy it for me and where does a tanning bed come in at how stupid is that how many people have tanning beds now. I never used my husband for anything I never asked for nothing, just someone to listen to me when needed. For most people that is on here complaining about me goes to show you have nothing better to do.Get a life. Thanks for all the family and friends that have supported me Maybe that is just what a true family is. Things might get rough and they may get upset but that is what family is for to stick together in the end. This is my life and I'm going to live it the way I want! No one has any control over that. Maybe people need more of a life than to know that I never went anywhere never did anything to know that I had a routine of doing nothing. As far as my grandkids they are my world I have alway's been there for them ,when I dropped them off that afternoon I knew they was in good hands and come on people I was gone a few hrs. I do talk to them everyday but I didn't even get that chance and the reason I never picked up the phone and called ANYONE is because there is this one certain nosey person that already said she was calling my husband and telling him so there for I figured he already knew . Oh and also for the person that said I left my husband for a slob, what is a slob??? A hard working person that goes to work and works for everything he has ,wears jeans and a t-shirt hmmm sorry if that makes someone a slob, but in my book it DOES NOT!!! I am sorry for the hurt that I have caused my Husband and his Family and for everyone that was out there looking for me I do want to say Thanks from the bottom of my Heart :) I am not sorry for my decision though.
Your such a lair, you made a post 4 weeks ago on the Fox 59 news story link blaming your phone and saying you've never cheated. Here's the link to refresh your memory: http://fox59.com/2013/03/31/decatur-county-sh...

And here's what you posted there on the Fox 59 news comments:
Billie Nugent 4 weeks ago

"Just so everyone know's I have never done drugs nor would I ever, yes I'm sorry my family was worried and that everyone was out looking for me ,but I'm also thankful they care. I'm not known for cheating maybe there is just one certain someone that doesn't like me. If I'm known for alway's cheating then how did I have such a routine and everyone knew what I did day in and day out.Thanks for all the prayers and everyone out there looking for me. The reason they acted so fast is because the cell phone towers picked up a phone signal thinking it was my phone a mile and half from home and there is alot of woods. Not alway's right though because I wasn't near there, again thanks for caring ."

Read more: http://fox59.com/2013/03/31/decatur-county-sh...

Your full of it and now you come on here backtracking your story. Can you even tell the truth? Cause it seems to multiple people who know you that you constantly give a different story all the time. You got caught, your a lair and a gold digging cheat and you know it. I feel sorry for everyone you hurt because you are not worth it.
Billie Nugent

Homer Glen, IL

#40 May 1, 2013
I know he is a good man , I never said he wasn't so why can't people use there name instead of using a fake name I told him I wasn't the one he should be with I don't bad mouth him or anyone else your right he deserves better maybe your the one he should be with.
Biilie

Homer Glen, IL

#41 May 2, 2013
Well its like this i did not say i wasn't with anyone i just said that i wasnt known to do that . I said if I was known for that than why did everyone know i had such a routine. Also I did not lie on the storythat i had posted they told me the reason they acted so fast on looking for me is because the cell phone towers picked up my phone by the wooded area by Honda.So they thought, which i think i said the towers must not always be right. I havent ever did drugs a day in my life and i never will!!!!!So there reread what i posted. Your right he is a good man and deserves the Best!!!!!!
Really

Ashburn, VA

#42 May 2, 2013
You know if people would worry more about THEIR life and THEIR business, and less about others,the world would be a better place. I can guarantee that everyone of you who are on here have skeletons in your closet,and or have not always made choices that others thought were best.I don't understand how you can sit and judge. Are you God? You say that she is a drama queen,sh** stirring who**, but it is you and others that are on here being sh** stirrers and causing drama. Most of you could give 2 shi*s about what she did or didn't do to OUR family. You just want to run you're mouths. The funny thing is, you can run your mouth on here, but not in person. Her husband is a good Man, one of the best I know,so you are preaching to the choir,everyone knows that. She has the right to make her OWN decisions,right or wrong, so GET OVER it, get a life and go on...

Judged:

11

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
internet Aug 13 Jumbo 2
additional tax appropriations Aug 10 we know 4
calling all bikers Aug 6 all bikers 1
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Jul '17 Mike 1,311
Greensburg Music Thread Jun '17 Musikologist 1
Valeo hiring through Elwood? Jun '17 Frank 2
Greensburg City Council Meeting Jun '17 1 you wont forget 2

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages