First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lesgirl

Connersville, IN

#1 Oct 13, 2012
there is this girl at OSL that is so beautiful she makes me smile every time i see her I am just to scared to let her know i like her she smiles and waves at me all the time wish i knew her name if you read this you will know who i am come by let me know if you are interested in me
curious cathy

Oak Brook, IL

#2 Oct 13, 2012
Lesgirl, Ummm are you female?
mmm yummy

Connersville, IN

#3 Oct 13, 2012
curious cathy wrote:
Lesgirl, Ummm are you female?
yes I am
Awe

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2012
I hope ya get ur girl ;)
Anonymous

Plymouth, IN

#6 Oct 16, 2012
lesgirl wrote:
There is this girl at OSL that is so beautiful she makes me smile every time I see her I am just to scared to let her know I like her. She smiles and waves at me all the time. Wish I knew her name.
Walk up like a trooper and ask for her name, and then give her a compliment. THAT is the most honest thing you can do and if you are to have an honest relationship, then advertise who and what you are from the get-go. NEVER be afraid to say what's on your mind or you'll come to have regret for never saying it.
lesgirl

Connersville, IN

#7 Oct 18, 2012
I will be a trooper but I think she is in a relationship and im not up to break someone up she travels the whole plant
Nopo

Plymouth, IN

#8 Oct 18, 2012
How will you ever know without a ring on her finger?

The worse she can say is "no." Expect that she will if she's committed. If she is, then why is she telepathing an invitation to be asked?
just curious

Bellevue, WA

#9 Oct 18, 2012
does anybody no a cindy that suposably went out wit a bob bockover from osl?
jumpy Janet

Buffalo Grove, IL

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Yes Cindy Koors
just curious

Bellevue, WA

#11 Oct 18, 2012
jumpy janet, wat do u no bout this cindy n the bob bockover she went out wit?
just curious

Bellevue, WA

#13 Oct 18, 2012
i hope thats wat it is, cause he has a wonderful wife, n been married over 20 yrs.
jumpy Janet

Buffalo Grove, IL

#14 Oct 19, 2012
I'm sorry out of respect I'm not commenting any further on this due to request from both of them. They requested to handle this on their own terms.
lesgirl

Connersville, IN

#15 Oct 19, 2012
I finally made the decision and went now talking and taking it slow this makes me very happy now
marie_wet69

Marengo, IN

#16 Oct 19, 2012
i think this all should stop leave cindy and bob alone this is dum,,,,grow up quit spreading crap,,,
lesbi 23

Chicago, IL

#17 Oct 19, 2012
I'm so happy for you. Id like to meet you sometime. I live in Greensburg do you? We have something in common obviously.
lesgirl

Connersville, IN

#18 Oct 20, 2012
lesbi 23 wrote:
I'm so happy for you. Id like to meet you sometime. I live in Greensburg do you? We have something in common obviously.
I don't live there yet but will
lesbian89

United States

#19 Oct 20, 2012
Lesbians rock :)) I'm one to gburg is a gay community Lmao..
lesgirl

Connersville, IN

#20 Oct 28, 2012
lesbi 23 wrote:
what's ur name on fb I'll find ya and add u
lesbi 23

Chicago, IL

#21 Oct 28, 2012
Tawana
daauuumm

Greensburg, IN

#22 Nov 2, 2012
The newer girl that rolls around in there, skinny girl dark hair with blonde tips, I think her name is Alicia...GOD BLESS AMERICA! The things i'd do to that girl! Mmmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beach Tiki Bar & Links (Dec '12) 1 hr hot4her 50
Native American history in Greensburg (Jun '13) 2 hr Observer 23
wrongfully fired from osl (Dec '12) Mar 24 Observer 59
local band T4M w Godsmack!!! (Jul '12) Mar 23 Girth Brooks 35
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Mar 22 Rick98 1,271
Magnolias Mar 12 Truthhis 6
Airport (Nov '11) Mar 12 whatever 7,515
Greensburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web