Rick Fayette for Mayor
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#1 Feb 2, 2012
Rick Fayette, as quoted from another thread....
JJ Greensburg wrote:
Elected officials are responsible for their own decisions. They are not forced to take the advice of a single individual taxpayer or voter. Each individual is entitled to their own opinion and the freedom of speech.[...] The advice I gave one elected leader was to walk away from the airport CIP. That is the other half of the story, you can give advice, but people don't have to take it.
Fayette thinks by providing advice to Gary Herbert, that his limited engagement makes for limited responsibility in current governmental policy and enactment. The above is his way of saying, "I'm part of the team ... but not really."

Isn't it time that Rick admit his current preoccupations with mayoral advising and internet posting are but a stepping stone for things to come?

Isn't it time that Rick be transparent, and announce his intent to be mayor in his own right?

Isn't it time that Rick build a coalition of support that will sweep him, and his bunch, into City Hall?

This thread is dedicated to the advancement of Rick Fayette's mayoral ambitions.

GO FOR IT, RICK!
Visionary

Batesville, IN

#2 Feb 2, 2012
Based on the intellect, common sense, personality, and leadership qualities he has displayed, he out-trumps your immature, belittling, and egotistical attitude. I believe your sole purpose in life is to try to make others look small so that you stand above them. You are nothing more than an immature bully. I only wish your neighbors in Johnson County really knew the type of person living in their midst. Trust me, I know your neighbors. Since I don't plaqy the games you play, your secret is safe.

Someday you will pay. Perhaps not in this life, but in the next. For whatever it is worth.
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#3 Feb 2, 2012
Hey, Visionary. If YOU aren't Rick Fayette (as he has so adamantly claimed), then why are YOU taking offense over the start of this thread?

I wrote, "This thread is dedicated to the advancement of Rick Fayette's mayoral ambitions." It isn't about me, so please don't try to make it as such. Its success is incumbent upon Rick. After all (as I cited in my last post), it is Rick that wrote, "Officials are responsible for their own decisions. They are not forced to take the advice of a single individual taxpayer or voter. Each individual is entitled to their own opinion and the freedom of speech."

This thread affords Rick every opportunity to:

1. Admit his current preoccupations with mayoral advising and internet posting are but a stepping stone for things to come.

2. Be transparent, and announce his intent to be mayor in his own right.

3. Build a coalition of support that will sweep him, and his bunch, into City Hall.
Visionary

Batesville, IN

#5 Feb 2, 2012
Should I suggest that you are politickcking for the Whiteland Town Council? Are you participating in the discussion that Center Grove be incorporated as a city. Should Whiteland and New Whiteland come together as a single community to save tax money or would it? How about you spend your retired time being involved in your own community. If we need you I know where to find you! Don't call us, we'll call you.

If you don't get the point here it is. With your attitude you offer absolutely nothing in a positive manner that can be of any possible use to anyone in Greensburg.
Visionary

Batesville, IN

#6 Feb 2, 2012
Visionary wrote:
Should I suggest that you are politickcking for the Whiteland Town Council? Are you participating in the discussion that Center Grove be incorporated as a city. Should Whiteland and New Whiteland come together as a single community to save tax money or would it? How about you spend your retired time being involved in your own community. If we need you I know where to find you! Don't call us, we'll call you.
If you don't get the point here it is. With your attitude you offer absolutely nothing in a positive manner that can be of any possible use to anyone in Greensburg.
Let me add to this ramble: Congratulations! I'm done. It's not worth it to me to even look at Topix from this point on.
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#7 Feb 2, 2012
Enjoy your self-imposed exile, Visionary.

Now, lets get on with objective number one. This thread affords Rick every opportunity to admit his current preoccupations with mayoral advising and internet posting are but a stepping stone for things to come.

If Rick is to advise the mayor in private and make public internet postings, then surely he must have some "visionary" leanings as to what is right and proper, and surely he must have some factual basis for his views. What is to come, Rick? Jean had a plan. What is the "Rick Plan?"

Surely THAT can be presented in a positive manner and be of possible use to citizens of Greensburg!
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#9 Feb 3, 2012
Rick Fayette, as quoted from another thread....
JJ Greensburg wrote:
Why is it you always bash me when you think I don't answer one of your questions Jeff?
This thread is dedicated to the advancement of your mayoral ambitions, Rick. Its success is incumbent upon you. You wrote, "Officials are responsible for their own decisions. They are not forced to take the advice of a single individual taxpayer or voter. Each individual is entitled to their own opinion and the freedom of speech."

This thread affords you every opportunity to admit your current preoccupations with mayoral advising and internet posting are but a stepping stone for things to come. Surely you must have some "visionary" leanings as to what is right and proper, and surely have some factual basis for your views. Explain them. What is to come, Rick? What is the "Rick Plan?"
Visionary wrote:
Based on the intellect, common sense, personality, and leadership qualities [Rick] has displayed, he out-trumps your immature, belittling, and egotistical attitude.
If you are the thesis of "intellect, common sense, personality, and leadership qualities," and I am the anti-thesis of them, then here is your opportunity, Rick, to display individual free speech and be responsible for your decisions.
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#10 Feb 3, 2012
Have you watched the "Naptown to Super City" video yet, Rick?...

http://www.indystar.com/videonetwork/14163062... -

Have you a far-reaching, multi-generational vision for Greensburg's progress? Is a combined regional airport / high-speed rail / bus terminal facility, with access to I-74, in the "Rick Plan?"
JJ Greensburg

Lake Villa, IL

#11 Feb 3, 2012
Rick Fayette says he has no desire to run for any political office, and never has.

Since Jeff Martin accuses him of of having the ear of the mayor, and having the local media in his back pocket, why run for office?

Rick Fayette does not have a "Rick Plan" except for YOU Jeff Martin.

ITI
Rick_2

Lake Villa, IL

#12 Feb 3, 2012
So what stepping stone is internet posting for you Martin?
I was told

Lake Villa, IL

#13 Feb 3, 2012
that Rick Fayette will continue to support Mr. Herbert is he decides to run for re-election in 4 years.
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#14 Feb 3, 2012
"Rick 2" and "I was told." Who are you trying to fool, Rick?
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#15 Feb 3, 2012
Rick_2 wrote:
So what stepping stone is internet posting for you Martin?
Internet posting is psychosis relief therapy, and boy does it work! I just type a few words and wait for YOUR response.
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#16 Feb 3, 2012
I was told wrote:
that Rick Fayette will continue to support Mr. Herbert if he decides to run for re-election in four years.
This is Herbert's lame duck term and you know it, Rick. The issue at hand is an admission that your current preoccupations with mayoral advising and internet posting are but a stepping stone for things to come.
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#17 Feb 4, 2012
There was more posting activity on different Topix threads during the overnight hours than there has been in a week. This one got buried way down on the list so it was out of immediate sight. Gee. Somebody really wants it to disappear.
Worthless People

Roy, WA

#18 Feb 4, 2012
*R-*O-*T-*F-*L-*M-*S-*O

Posting in all caps makes your posts harder to read and is discouraged.
"NOT THIS "1"
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#19 Feb 6, 2012
How's that self-exile thing working out, Rick?
Hoosier Hillbilly

Roy, WA

#20 Feb 6, 2012
. Self-exile is often depicted as a form of protest by the person that uses it to extend revenge of the other party to avoid persecution. Self-exile also is isolating oneself to be able to devote time to a particular thing there by
ignoring the revengeful party.
Rick Fayette

Oxford, OH

#21 Feb 6, 2012
I am not self-exiled Moose.

You are just not worth the time to answer or jaw jacking with.

You really are nobody important. Ignorant too.

ITI
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#24 Feb 6, 2012
Rick Fayette wrote:
I am not self-exiled Moose. You are just not worth the time to answer or jaw jacking with. You really are nobody important. Ignorant too.
"If you can't love, learn how to flatter." - Anonymous

"What really flatters a man is that you think him worth flattering." - George Bernard Shaw

"Flattery is telling the other person precisely what he thinks about himself." - Dale Carnegie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7 month investigation leads to arrest (Jun '11) May 19 The Anti-Connersv... 13
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) May 16 Larry2868 113
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Apr '17 Shaq 1,307
Old St. Mary's Church Mar '17 Got Your Number 2
Honda hiring Feb '17 Adeboard 5
looking for dsi xl (Apr '12) Jan '17 Wood 3
What year did gc murphys on the square close? Jan '17 The Egregious One 2

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages