Interesting Post, sounds like NOPO Co...

Interesting Post, sounds like NOPO Conspiracy

Posted in the Greensburg Forum

Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#1 Feb 20, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/north-vernon-...

Found this in NV forum, little over a year back. Sounds like NOPO typing, yet posted under another name that still appears today. How does this fit into the conspiracy?

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Hoosier Hillbilly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Rick are you in control of this one too?

Hoosier Hillbilly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

I guess not I posted and it was logged right-a-way!

fcin05

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

R.I.P James
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#2 Feb 20, 2013
I'll just say it: Looks to me like 'Nobody Important' has the unregistered name to post with, a sockpuppet if you will, and then this Hillbilly Topix account. You all got any instances of him carrying on conversations with himself in the archives? Could be a fun sport to dig those out and cite them today.
Hell, they're both retired, believe in 'god' and even keep the same hours on here each night (as evidenced by the posting times. 9:30AM as I type this, they're 'both' probably fast asleep by now.
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#3 Feb 20, 2013
What in the hell are you writing about?

9:30 a.m.? Asleep?

I drove over to Southwestern High School in Shelby County to buy a couple of girls semi-state basketball tickets for Saturday's games at Richmond.

Southwestern (Shelby) plays Vincennes Rivet in the 1A game.
Rushville plays Mount Vernon (Fortville) in the 3A game.

Richmond has the fifth-largest high school gymnasium in the country, and is about the same size as Seymour's. Touring gymnasiums is becoming a hobby of mine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Largest_high_sch...
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Yep, that NV thread strongly suggests Nopo has been on here for more than 15 months using sockpuppets to have conversations with himself; even babbling about 'Rick' controlling the forums, not only in this town, but in others!
hmmmmmm

Batesville, IN

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Misery Now wrote:
Yep, that NV thread strongly suggests Nopo has been on here for more than 15 months using sockpuppets to have conversations with himself; even babbling about 'Rick' controlling the forums, not only in this town, but in others!
I may not always be the biggest Nopo fan, but, Misery Now (formerly known as What Now)- you need to get a job!! You have way too much useless time on your hands. Can't you volunteer or exercise or something?
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#6 Feb 20, 2013
I don't get on the North Vernon site.

Perhaps North Vernon is getting a feed from Greensburg. It happens. Check out Osgood. Some of Greensburg's stuff will also appear there.
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Feeds? I'm not talking about feeds. I'm talking about someone posting under the Hillbilly name, clearly suggesting the North Vernon site is being 'controlled' by 'Rick.' Nobody Important is the quack suggesting Topix forums are controlled by Rick. And there this person is, in NOV '11, making such a suggestion.
And if I really had that much useless time on my hands, I would've noticed this several months ago, not just today. Nopo and his sockpuppets! Talking wild, local conspiracy theories amongst 'himselves.' Just what we all suspected.
Who Cares

Sunman, IN

#8 Feb 20, 2013
I guess sockpuppets are better than handpuppets
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Why don't you ask Hoosier Hillbilly if its him instead of assuming its me? We're two different people. Just ask Jean.
M Jean Johannigman

Greensburg, IN

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Nobody Important wrote:
Why don't you ask Hoosier Hillbilly if its him instead of assuming its me? We're two different people. Just ask Jean.
that is true. i know them both.
gburg snoozer

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 20, 2013
I believe jean is the third multiple personality in that Sybil freak show line up.
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Either it's all the same person posting, or else this Hillbilly had the same sickness Nopo did (conspiracy theories! black helicopters! the mayor sitting on this forum, pulling the strings!), and has since become embarassed for thinking that way and will no longer discuss it.
I do like they how the threesome always shows up at opportune times to play off each other. Nopo must flash the bat signal in the sky when he needs 'jean' to 'verify' something.
Fact is, I could pick a name out of the phonebook, do a little facebooking, newspaper skimming, and pretend to be a seventy year old man living in Kokomo that used to live here and pretend to be him, who would really know? Nopo might give names, addresses--but really? He sits here talking to himself, day in, day out. I think he has syphilis and his brain has rotted.
Welcome To Oz

Marion, IN

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Jean is in search of a brain.

NOPO is in search of a heart.

Rick is in search of courage.

I am Toto....

All I wanna do when I wake up in the morning is see your eyes
Rosanna, Rosanna
I never thought that a girl like you could ever care for me, Rosanna
All I wanna do in the middle of the evening is hold you tight
Rosanna, Rosanna
I didn't know you were looking for more than I could ever be....
Nobody Important

Greenwood, IN

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Misery Now wrote:
Fact is, I could pick a name out of the phonebook, do a little facebooking, newspaper skimming, and pretend to be a seventy year old man living in Kokomo that used to live here and pretend to be him, who would really know?
How are we to know? Exactly! It has Rick Fayette's signature.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Nope, not me again Nopo.
jack

Cicero, IL

#16 Feb 21, 2013
No po is not goin to heaven
M Jean Johannigman

Batesville, IN

#17 Feb 21, 2013
jack wrote:
No po is not goin to heaven
God is the one who will decide that....not you.....not I.

what is judging and what are judgements?

http://www.catholicbible101.com/judgenot.htm
sacamore

Liberty, IN

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Heaven is closed to bullies, so mj and nopo will have to become an atheists, they like bullies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Apr 9 Wanda Doodat 1,321
Farm Subsidies (Mar '12) Apr 9 Jack 24
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Apr 9 The real voter 536
News Indiana's 6th District race fields a crowd in c... Apr 8 Robert 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Gary Herbert as Mayor? (Oct '11) Apr 8 jigger 115
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Apr 6 barryballbanger 6
Batesville Music Thread (May '13) Apr 2 Musikologist 14

Greensburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages