First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Greensburg, IN

#1 Jan 29, 2011
hey i have been hearing alot about this girl does anyone know what shes like.. bitch nice hot ugy what??
Michelle lee

Greensburg, IN

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Not a bitch, sweetest girl in the world. She is hot and skinny, what's it to u?
flower

Greensburg, IN

#3 Mar 31, 2011
shes a flower baby!
Greg

Greensburg, IN

#4 Jun 11, 2011
One of the nicest girls I've ever met. And hottest girl I've ever met!
Shelby

Beech Grove, IN

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Muhh Best friend. She is awesome!!
eagle eye

Batesville, IN

#6 Dec 13, 2012
smokin hott!!!! I'd hit it!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 5, 2013
super sweet and very pretty and her mother is a total sweetie too!
really?

Martinsville, IN

#8 Feb 6, 2013
this site is pathetic wrote:
super sweet and very pretty and her mother is a total sweetie too!
I'm really sick of seeing your username on this website. If you want to sit and call it pathetic for weeks on end, at least don't make yourself look like an ass and get on here every single day. No one cares that you think it's pathetic, they're still going to get on it.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 6, 2013
as i have said b4 i had wrote the name on here like in the very beginning when a friends name was being drug thru dirt and i have an account didnt realize u can't change it or atleast i havent figured out how and yes im on here everyday it seems bc i have no life at the moment im a stay at home mom buy my kids sleep alot atm they are sick so im super bored and there isn't much to do idk why im explaining myself to you its really none of ur damn business. just saying i dont say very many mean things either so for you to be mean to me makes u look like the ass thanks :)

Location hidden

#10 Feb 6, 2013
idk why it says "buy" idk what that was supposed to be.
Really

Greensburg, IN

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Ashley just likes to look cool and add her input where it's unwanted. You are right she gets on here acting all noble but really she's just trash like the rest.
Ashley

Greensburg, IN

#12 Feb 7, 2013
except im not trash lol nice that you know me though :) but thats ok say what you want about me i dont really care but yes i do like saying nice things on here
really?

Martinsville, IN

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Yes, because we were all dying for you to add your oh so nice input to a thread that only you in all of your oh so nice spare time could have gone through and found. How oh so nice for you. No one cared anymore, that's why no one has commented since December. So take your oh so nice comments and go the fuck away.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 7, 2013
just dont read my comments. its really that simple
really?

Lake Zurich, IL

#15 Feb 8, 2013
You're everywhere. It's inevitable at this point.
funnyfunnyfunny

Batesville, IN

#16 Feb 8, 2013
I think you should leave this site is pathetic alone she isn't hurting anyone she has every right to post just as you do at least she isn't a bitch like you are being.
blahblahblah

Sunman, IN

#17 Feb 11, 2013
hannah comes off all sweet and innocent, but really she is a stuck up, two faced bitch whose face looks smashed in, sometimes the truth hurts, and shelby her best friend is the same exact way, except she is uglier than hannah, big nose girl who probably cheats on max all the time, feel bad for that boy, dont know what he sees in her.
Eagle eye

Greensburg, IN

#18 Mar 2, 2013
She's still hot and I really wanna tear that ass up!!! I wouldn't stop til she begged me to!! I'd just keep on slamming into her harder and harder!!! Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm
blah blah blah

Greensburg, IN

#19 Mar 2, 2013
I agree this aire is pathetic aka ashley morton is very annoying on here.
Seriously

Chicago, IL

#20 Mar 2, 2013
blahblahblah wrote:
hannah comes off all sweet and innocent, but really she is a stuck up, two faced bitch whose face looks smashed in, sometimes the truth hurts, and shelby her best friend is the same exact way, except she is uglier than hannah, big nose girl who probably cheats on max all the time, feel bad for that boy, dont know what he sees in her.
Obviously you are just jealous of them for some reason because they are both nice and beautiful girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VIDEO of City of Greensburg IN Public meetings (Dec '11) 11 hr Jean Johannigman 245
Excela Westmoreland 11 hr Excella No More 1
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) May 21 Cam 1,276
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) May 19 Grad 99
WTRE News Headlines May 16 Hoosier Hillbilly 2
Is there a Chase ATM in Greensburg? May 4 Greensburg 4
dccs & gcs May 3 Just the Facts 2
More from around the web

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]