wadda_ya_no

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

yes he should be, but all lets remember that he isnt the one that killed devin. his mother did, there are so many reports of her hurting her kids, the stupid cps man should rot, him n her had ties, if he wasnt such a loser those kids would have been taken out of the house and a life could have been saved.
ronny

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

wadda_ya_no wrote:
yes he should be, but all lets remember that he isnt the one that killed devin. his mother did, there are so many reports of her hurting her kids, the stupid cps man should rot, him n her had ties, if he wasnt such a loser those kids would have been taken out of the house and a life could have been saved.
Nice post dumbass.
wadda_ya_no

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

did u know him. probably not. make sure your fingers are clean before you go pointing at someone else. dumbass.
seriously

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Judged:

Why would u defend either adult in that situation?? An innocent child was killed. Regardless of WHO actually did it....either of them should have stopped it. So all fingers should be pointed.

Since: Jan 12

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Hang them both on the courthouse square then this bs wouldnt happen again in Decatur ciounty.!
there is hope

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

yes i agree they both should be punished for what they did to devin may he rest in peace now he lived a horrific 12 yrs of life but was brave enough to save his brother and sister now maybe they can live a long happy life.its still shocking how a mother could do that she should get the death penality for what she has done
Nobody Important

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

seriously wrote:
Why would u defend either adult in that situation?? An innocent child was killed. Regardless of WHO actually did it ... either of them should have stopped it. So all fingers should be pointed.
Seriously,

I only question the first sentence. This much is true ... An innocent child died. Either of them should have stopped it, and fingers ARE pointed by the prosecution on behalf of the People.

Why would I defend either adult? Because its the American way. People are presumed innocent until proven guilty, which makes it the prosecution's job to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. And the prosecutor isn't without the means to do it. He has all the resources of the People.

Just have a look at the inflamed passions in the other posts. What will happen to each of us if the law doesn't provide substantive and procedural protections?
Grrrr

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

Nobody Important wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously,
I only question the first sentence. This much is true ... An innocent child died. Either of them should have stopped it, and fingers ARE pointed by the prosecution on behalf of the People.
Why would I defend either adult? Because its the American way. People are presumed innocent until proven guilty, which makes it the prosecution's job to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. And the prosecutor isn't without the means to do it. He has all the resources of the People.
Just have a look at the inflamed passions in the other posts. What will happen to each of us if the law doesn't provide substantive and procedural protections?
The American Way? Really? Have you following any of the news?/have you walked down the street and watched an "officer of the law" doing un unjustice? In case you haven't noticed, the New American way is now eople are presumed guilty until proven innocent. And the prosecuter? That's a joke! He has let kids bring guns in school and slapped their wrist! He has let of age heroin dealers who have been in jail numerous times in the last months to go on 1000 bond? The American Way is bullshit anymore. I feel bad for the good cops, and I'm sure there are a few. I think our justice system, especially in this area, has failed us. when the local authorities are more adament about making our towns look good than giving justice to these dumbasses. Step into this century where the prosecuters get paid off by rich dealers, abusers and users. AND SCENE!
Nobody Important

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

How very sad ... not in that there are injustices being committed, but that ordinary people have lost their faith in our system's ability to correct and upright itself.

How very sad that some politicians run for public office for the wrong reasons.

Speaking of another century, I saw a book in the IUPUI University Bookstore yesterday that I think I'll read. It is titled, "The Tragedy of William Jennings Bryan." The back cover alludes to his being a serious and influential character in the reform movement of his day, and yet, was never elected to the White House. The author claims that Bryan was a leader of "backlash politics" put in motion because of 1890s court decisions that created conditions for injustices to occur.

http://www.amazon.com/Tragedy-William-Jenning...
seriously

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

That is fine that it's their job to defend them. But ppl like that should not even get a chance to be defended. A 12 year old beaten to death over numerous hours. Take both of them and do the same thing to them. That's justice. In this case...the "system" will not be enough punishment. You must not have kids....
seriously

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

And I was asking the idiot on this thread defending him. The lawyer defending him is doing it bc it's his job. I'm sure he probably feels the same way I do. But why any person would get on here and say we don't know him is crazy. He killed a kid....enough said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Greensburg Forum right now

Search the Greensburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Greensburg ranks 10th in safest cities 3 hr Citizen Emeritus 2
Message to Obama 3 hr Citizen Emeritus 12
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 20 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 92
building behind waffle house? Thu Deep Thoughts 9
VIDEO of City of Greensburg IN Public meetings (Nov '11) Wed Mary 213
Public Hearing Wed Mary 27
A great guide for Catholics Wed charter school 36
wreck on 421 Wed Sad 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greensburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000