Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Personally I think this man is a piece of shit. He thinks he is God's gift to women. He cheated on his ex-wife multiple times, with who knows how many women. He is 30 years old and dating a girl that just turned 18, at the moment. Pretty sick if you ask me... Anyone know any info on girls that he's been with?
Justin Speer

Shoals, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Jeremy has done a lot of good things for a lot of people. So just let him be. At least put your real name up here, or you scared too??
Justin Speer

Shoals, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

eee1988 wrote:
Personally I think this man is a piece of shit. He thinks he is God's gift to women. He cheated on his ex-wife multiple times, with who knows how many women. He is 30 years old and dating a girl that just turned 18, at the moment. Pretty sick if you ask me... Anyone know any info on girls that he's been with?
Faceless Coward.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

you tell em Justin
Anonymous

Aurora, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

the fat ass cheated on me several times! scumbag is all he will ever be you best believe that!
Anonymous

Aurora, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

lying, cheating no good piece of shit
heather

Palmyra, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

eee1998 you have it all wrong!He not only cheated on his xwife but he has cheated on every girlfriend he has had!!! Justin have u ever been the one to get your heart broke??
Granny Square

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

OH MY, REALLY? If I were a few years younger I would make him forget anyone else. He is a handsom man.
eee3453

Palmyra, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

No one actually knows what its like to date him and then find out the lies!!!! to have him treat you so good then find out there are several others. For you justin yes he serves this county well but at sametime you have no clue how many girls he has hurt and what they have been through!!!!
TTT46

Palmyra, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

I can name several girls he has been with! eee1988 what do u need to know?
yuhn1624

Palmyra, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

The girl he is with now is to young & blind to see the truth but he isnt faithful to her either!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

I've known this piece of work for years. He is a great friends, however, he is a DISGUSTING EXCUSE for a boyfriend, husband, or just someone to be serious with in any fashion. He would fuck a bowl of warm soup as long as he could get his nut off. Nobody should be having sex with him unless they plan to go to the free clinic on a regular basis and get checked out. Although, if gifts, paying your way through high school graduation, and wanting some cool materialistic things to show off to all your teenie bopper friends is what you're looking for...Mr. Haley is your man.
HMMM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Is that what the free clinic does, treat ppl with stds? Ive seen a cple of ppl in there that have been named on this website more than once! so it must be true bout them having stds....
eee1988

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Well, the only reason I am asking is because I am good friends with his ex-wife and want to know how sick he really is. He hides behind his EMS job because he thinks it makes him a "better" person. Little do people know the real Jeremy. Honestly, I just want more information because I want people to see him for who he really is.
eee1988

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

TTT46 what are the girl's names?
Justin Speer

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

You all sound pretty certifiable to me....Move on with your lives. Way I see it you guys are the homewreckers for putting this crap where his girls can see it. Get a life. And eee, i dont think your his ex's "friend" at all, sounds like one and the same to me.
rtt789

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

lmao in2ky
happy

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

HMMM wrote:
Is that what the free clinic does, treat ppl with stds? Ive seen a cple of ppl in there that have been named on this website more than once! so it must be true bout them having stds....
and you were there WHY?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

You people who talk trash and bash need to get a life and job. The talk on here is unreal. There is more gossip on here than on a talk show. Very sad how you have to make others lives HELL because you hate your own.
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

happy wrote:
<quoted text>and you were there WHY?
sry, i wasn't there. just saw u going in!lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greensburg Youth Baseball 1 hr Bradey 1
Pat heyden 1 hr Brittany 3
Debate: Ferguson - Greensburg, IN 3 hr Albert 47
Rick & Kim Jong-un 3 hr Albert 3
active warrant for two months not been picked up!! 4 hr over dead beats 1
Living in Greensburg.. 5 hr Diane 13
Main Street Last Night 5 hr in a coma 2

Search the Greensburg Forum:
•••
•••