ghfhyd

Berwyn, IL

#1 Feb 12, 2013
he is a lil bitch wants to fight everyone if u wanna be hrd bitch dont go tell daddy when u get ur ass handed to u
haha

Mishawaka, IN

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Hes hott.
why

Berwyn, IL

#3 Feb 12, 2013
hes a lil b?tch
IPS

Commiskey, IN

#4 Feb 12, 2013
why wrote:
hes a lil b?tch
IF your going to change your name better switch ip to COWARD, so easy to bully behind hidden names pretending to be more than one person posting
Sadie says

United States

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Zack Martin?
why

Middlebury, IN

#8 Feb 15, 2013
nope not zack someone different some else that dont like gay
IPS

Commiskey, IN

#9 Feb 15, 2013
why wrote:
nope not zack someone different some else that dont like gay
Like YOU!!!!
hmm

United States

#15 Apr 8, 2013
I have to say.. Brandon Gay is an awesome friend! I love him to death! he is my bestfriend and I love him to death!
gaaay

United States

#16 Apr 8, 2013
well just to let you all know Brandon doesn't go and fking run to his daddy! y'all punk ass bitch wanna talk more shit be my fking guest! if he hasn't done shit to you shut your fking mouth! if you know him, then you know he doesn't give no fks about anything! y'all are gonna piss me off if you don't shut your fking mouth!(:
Brandon is gay

United States

#17 Apr 8, 2013
His dad is a p.o.s too. Punk a55es.
gaaay

United States

#18 Apr 9, 2013
stop running your mouth!(: thanks.. talk ahit about Keith please because you don't know him!
Cold Heart

North Vernon, IN

#19 Apr 9, 2013
Really? Who guys are so hard be men and fight or shut the f*ck up only b*tches talk sh*t which is all I hear outta yall especially gaaay......don't get butthurt cuz someone is dissing on your boyfriend...... Sh*t happens happens if its not true Why do you feel the need to act hard and talk sh*t like a two ton tw*t
Nunyuhhh buissss

Mishawaka, IN

#21 Apr 17, 2013
Gay is my boy. Talk shit get split...
dude

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Apr 23, 2013
Cold Heart wrote:
Really? Who guys are so hard be men and fight or shut the f*ck up only b*tches talk sh*t which is all I hear outta yall especially gaaay......don't get butthurt cuz someone is dissing on your boyfriend...... Sh*t happens happens if its not true Why do you feel the need to act hard and talk sh*t like a two ton tw*t
. This prolly Brandy Lovins she prob suck in his D%$k too lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Apr 9 Wanda Doodat 1,321
Farm Subsidies (Mar '12) Apr 9 Jack 24
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Apr 9 The real voter 536
News Indiana's 6th District race fields a crowd in c... Apr 8 Robert 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Gary Herbert as Mayor? (Oct '11) Apr 8 jigger 115
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Apr 6 barryballbanger 6
Batesville Music Thread (May '13) Apr 2 Musikologist 14

Greensburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages