Since: Mar 08

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

I want to share a info to your town of a one mans walk a thon. He left Minneapolis Mn may 30th walking 4000 miles. He will be in your town Wednesday night June 24th and is in need of a local church to put up his tent. He is heading to Washington Dc then down to Kingsland GA, then Miami fl, over to Naples Fl and up to Peoria IL. He is doing this walk to raise awareness of his ministry and raise funds to build a Christian school in India and Uganda. If you see him walking down the road offer him a ride he will accept rides if offered but will not solicited rides. You can listen to his nightly updates with audio and video feed of his journey every night at 9pm eastern time here: http://agapejesus. com/viewPage.php?I D=chat-2
Share this with all friends and family.
www.agapejesus.com is a free christian community social network for anyone who believes in the bible.

Since: May 09

New Castle, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Hey buzznot does anyone know approx what time he will be in greensburg or what direction he will be coming from

Since: Mar 08

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Buddha247 wrote:
Hey buzznot does anyone know approx what time he will be in greensburg or what direction he will be coming from
He will be coming into Rushville on us 52 sometime Wednesday evening. If you know of a church that would offer him a place to pitch a tent he would appreciate it. Any other help would be great. God Bless Gary

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Greensburg, IN 1 hr Albert 55
Living in Greensburg.. 1 hr Just another foru... 41
Child Abuse Aug 23rd Article 2 hr Child Abuse 1
who is site monitor? 3 hr Just another foru... 9
Dialectics Thread 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Ice bucket challenge 4 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 4
Crystal Dean 8 hr hot 4 her 2
•••
•••
Greensburg Dating