First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whats it matter

Buffalo Grove, IL

#22 Dec 10, 2012
Truth_hurts_huh wrote:
You people kill me !! How do you really know who's snitching and who isn't ? Are these people gonna come right out and freaking say it. Get a grip ya freaking retards !!!
No one knows for sure but when you see a group of people get busted and 1 or 2 get off with probation that have been in trouble a lot more than the other people then its pretty easy to say they are giving information
whats it matter

Buffalo Grove, IL

#24 Dec 10, 2012
Truth_hurts_huh wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not saying there aren't snitches in this town. I know for a fact there are I have seen paperwork on a few and heard a CD with Buck Cundiff setting up David Drew for Rudy Parez. Hell I seen Rudy Parez on the back of a Greensburg trash truck picking up people's trash and setting it off to the side then go through it on down the road. So it may not always be a snitch that gets you busted.
I get what you are saying,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter to the Editor in the Greensburg Daily News 49 min Vermin Terminator 4
att 4glte finally coming to greensburg?? 1 hr Vermin Terminator 4
VIDEO of City of Greensburg IN Public meetings (Nov '11) 2 hr Vermin Terminator 221
Decatur County Jail (Oct '13) 2 hr Vermin Terminator 63
Free child safety presentation by award-winning... 9 hr jayates 1
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Wed beantown 1,258
Benghazi Sep 15 Hoosier Hillbilly 3
•••
•••
•••

Greensburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greensburg People Search