who i think is a snitch...

Posted in the Greensburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmm

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Let's start out by sayin I am not 100% sure if the following people are snitches but I have a feeling they are.
-JJ Jones
-Dustin Cain
-Jerry Lee Stuart

My reasoning for JJ is because he got out of jail and zach is still in there, plus I heard he even set up his good friend garv a while back. He has been in trouble multiple times and only gotten short sentencing.

My reason for Dusten is because he has had god only knows how many charges and always get cut loose. He is always hangin out with snitches, like the lesbians heidi and manda. That dude don't sit right with me.

Jerry lee is just a thievin bitch.. I have heard plenty of times he rats ppl out for stupid shit. U think ur bad when ur not.
Hmmmm

Mishawaka, IN

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Um no Jj jones has and is doing time. Zach had way way more charges than he did. Dusten , who knows ? But Jerry lee has spent his share of time in as well. Check your stats
lets c

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2012
People can still talk while in jail! As far as Dustin, it make you wonder. Doesnt it. How eveyone else is going to jail and he doesnt. How he hangs out with folks and nothing happens. Hell he was with heidi and then a little while later heidi's mom and nash get busted.
hmmm

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Jj doesn't do as much time as he should. And yes it does make ya wonder about dusten, I just found it odd that he can be wrapped up with people then all of sudden they are gettin busted...
Detox

Greensburg, IN

#5 Dec 7, 2012
It seems funny that you are concerned about snitches. You must be one of those stupid, dumbass, and criminal meth monkeys. Your drug altered mind, does not have the ability to rationalize. Your stupid use of drugs indicate that you are a loser.

A snitch did not force you to do something illegal. You are the dumbass that used drugs to makeup for your short comings. With your limited intelligence you are blaming the snitch. Take a break from the drugs, dumbass, and think about your future.
Mr Cox

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2012
i am a snitch. . i like to tell on my old friends mr. ballz, and ms. vagina.
hmmm

Gary, IN

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Actually I don't do drugs :) and u don't always have to be on drugs to be snitched out. Also when they are druggies theirselves then it doesn't matter if they are puttin a junkie away when they are a bigger one then the one locked up.
Hmmmm

Mishawaka, IN

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Hey detox , why don't you go fk yourself? Seriously , I am so tired of hearing your bs on here. Putting people down, trying to sound all self righteous when you yourself have been a druggie too. You admitted that. Noone is perfect and no one needs your damn speech ! Just because someone makes a comment doesn't make them a druggie! Get over yourself!
Detox

Greensburg, IN

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Hmmmm, I don't care if you are tired of hearing the truth, if you are trying to rat on a snitch, you are a drug promoting idiot. I am sure that your agenda is to protect the stupids. Hopefully, you will be caught with some drugs and old Bubba will welcome you into his cell. You will be able to Hmmmm on Bubba all night.
Hmmmm

Mishawaka, IN

#10 Dec 9, 2012
You're a Dumbass. Just because I don't like snitches doesn't mean I use drugs. Get a grip fkn Moron!
Detox

Greensburg, IN

#11 Dec 9, 2012
You don't like snitches because someone you know is on the stupids or you are a druggie. Why else would you want to protect the drug dealers? You will get caught doing the stupids and you are so dumb that you will blame a snitch, not the idiot that put the drugs in you. If we had more snitches, maybe that mother would not have beat her 12 year old son to death, maybe the 5 people near Laurel would not have been murdered. Just maybe all the people that are in jail or waiting trial, would be spending Christmas with their family. You don't like snitches because you know that you are going to spend a few years in cell with Bubba. Maybe you can get a grip on Bubba.
swingset

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 9, 2012
D is not a snitch.
Get.A.Life
whats it matter

Schaumburg, IL

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Detox wrote:
You don't like snitches because someone you know is on the stupids or you are a druggie. Why else would you want to protect the drug dealers? You will get caught doing the stupids and you are so dumb that you will blame a snitch, not the idiot that put the drugs in you. If we had more snitches, maybe that mother would not have beat her 12 year old son to death, maybe the 5 people near Laurel would not have been murdered. Just maybe all the people that are in jail or waiting trial, would be spending Christmas with their family. You don't like snitches because you know that you are going to spend a few years in cell with Bubba. Maybe you can get a grip on Bubba.
Not true normally the snitches are just as bad if not worse than the people they are snitching on. Case in point Shawn campos he makes meth etc etc and then when he gets busted somehow some way he only gets a couple months and the people he is with gets harsher time. So no not all snitches are good and you don't have to be a druggie to see that
Detox

Greensburg, IN

#14 Dec 10, 2012
You are doing drugs, you are wrong. Not knowing who the snitches are helps to slow down illicit drug use. Plain fact. No question about it, if you don't know if you are going to land in jail for using drugs, you may think about it.
Snitches are a great tool for law enforcement, and apparently it is working, because there are a lot of arrests and some idiots are posting on topix trying to stop the snitches.
whats it matter

Batesville, IN

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Detox wrote:
You are doing drugs, you are wrong. Not knowing who the snitches are helps to slow down illicit drug use. Plain fact. No question about it, if you don't know if you are going to land in jail for using drugs, you may think about it.
Snitches are a great tool for law enforcement, and apparently it is working, because there are a lot of arrests and some idiots are posting on topix trying to stop the snitches.
I agree some snitches are ok and drug users should end up in jail. But to cheer on all snitches is wrong a lot of them pressure people on the fence about using and get them busted its not all black and white like you paint it to be snitches most likely get paid by arrests so they will get them anyway they can. It's not like the little old lady down the street calling in or anything these people are doing drug and doing wrong right along with others yet because they tattle on them they get out to get the next high?
Hmmmm

Mishawaka, IN

#16 Dec 10, 2012
whats it matter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree some snitches are ok and drug users should end up in jail. But to cheer on all snitches is wrong a lot of them pressure people on the fence about using and get them busted its not all black and white like you paint it to be snitches most likely get paid by arrests so they will get them anyway they can. It's not like the little old lady down the street calling in or anything these people are doing drug and doing wrong right along with others yet because they tattle on them they get out to get the next high?
That is the truth! The "girl" in question in recent bust does drugs right along with the others and yet it seems she may have been the one to turn them in. So how is that right ? That is not someone trying to help anything. That is someone trying to be vengeful and if that's what you find to be good in this world detox then maybe you need to go back on the inside and get some more counseling js
Justducky

Mishawaka, IN

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Jj jones is so not a snitch! He had been in some trouble himself yes. But I know he would never snitch. He does his own time, gets out and fks up again. And that's the honest truth.
lmao

Mishawaka, IN

#18 Dec 10, 2012
dusten cain is def not a snitch thtas jus lame for anyone to put that on here
Getagrip

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2012
definition of a snitch.. Told to me by a lawyer.. A person incarcerated or not in trouble with the law who tells on people for the same or greater charge to lesson their charge.. Ok so this makes sense how ? They are apparently criminals themselfs so to let them out scotch free for ratting on someone else lol so how about this how about everyone do their time and these snitching bs forums wldnt have to even happen ha.. Wth am I tlkin about we are in Greensburg.. Full of pansys who are as "hard" as a 90 year old mans dick.. In reality you gotta kno where you stand In your choices in life. Js theres only a hand full of ppl to trust and there business is their own but jj I kno is good ppl.. And well as for D hes got my trust... Jerry lee your on your own on tht one..
Getagrip

United States

#20 Dec 10, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Let's start out by sayin I am not 100% sure if the following people are snitches but I have a feeling they are.
-JJ Jones
-Dustin Cain
-Jerry Lee Stuart
My reasoning for JJ is because he got out of jail and zach is still in there, plus I heard he even set up his good friend garv a while back. He has been in trouble multiple times and only gotten short sentencing.
My reason for Dusten is because he has had god only knows how many charges and always get cut loose. He is always hangin out with snitches, like the lesbians heidi and manda. That dude don't sit right with me.
Jerry lee is just a thievin bitch.. I have heard plenty of times he rats ppl out for stupid shit. U think ur bad when ur not.
zach got more time because he had more charges.. Jj did like 10 months n im not posting the whole story but zachs a gud dude n jjs gud friend. And D doesnt tlk to them nemore. Hes done bits for stupid shit.. But ive known him for a min hes no snitch far from it.. Good ppl. Do anything for ya really..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ben arnett 2 hr concered citizen 1
Family problems! Thu PEB 4
what?? Sep 28 Justme 2
License Plate Lookup (Nov '13) Sep 27 Fred 14
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Sep 24 Wanda Doodat 1,302
Native American history in Greensburg (Jun '13) Sep 19 Jeff Martin 32
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Truth 95

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages